DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6628|Finland

Cybargs wrote:

Killing robbers is helping society as you exterminate the parasites of society. If someone comes into my home and starts taking away possessions, I'd pop a motherfucker if I had a gun then call the cops.

DonFck wrote:

You know those guys who say: "Yeah, I'd fuck him up good, with my 12 gauge. I'd rip his balls off with a pair of pliers, yeah!", and when push comes to shove, their nuts shrivel up to small raisins and they fall to the ground sucking their thumbs and crying for mommy?
I need around tree fiddy.
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
The real answer to this debate is to have nothing worth robbing in the first place, like me!

sigh.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

DonFck wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Killing robbers is helping society as you exterminate the parasites of society. If someone comes into my home and starts taking away possessions, I'd pop a motherfucker if I had a gun then call the cops.

DonFck wrote:

You know those guys who say: "Yeah, I'd fuck him up good, with my 12 gauge. I'd rip his balls off with a pair of pliers, yeah!", and when push comes to shove, their nuts shrivel up to small raisins and they fall to the ground sucking their thumbs and crying for mommy?
Maybe you wouldn't have if you had a gun instead of hope and a stick
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6671|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

It is obvious you have absoluting nothing in your life you feel worthy of protection, certainly not a family. If you do, shame on you.
It is obvious you have absolutely no idea how a scenario would play out in real life. You aren't Rambo, even if you prentend to be. Are you?
Like I said, you have nothing you deem worth protecting, I do, and yer right, I have never been faced with shooting a burglar. I might curl up in the fetal possision  like ya say. However, if I were you I would not advise on chancing it.
do you actually honeslty think anyone here would not defend themselves? there are more options than do nothing or aim to kill.

lowing wrote:

Gee, and to think all ya had to do was shoot him. Since you like scenarios, lets assume the burglar was there for something more, rape, or killing your family members, ( now that you are out of the way) wouldn't you be left wishing you had shott the guy?

I find it hard to believe that, after your ordeal, you still do not think you should protect yourself, ( I mean REALLY protect yourself).

It takes a giant set of balls to break into another persons home. Those same balls are used to his advantage while he is in there, you need to counter them with something other than hope.
On the contrary... the vast majority of 'burglary' stories i have heard, the burglars have been absolute cowards. shouting at them is often enough to get them to scarper.
sorry, I don't consider, an interview, with a hockey atick a defense. DonFck probably doesn't either now.

I don't give a shit about the vast majorty of anything. I am not going to put my hearth and home in danger by simply hoping I am part of the "vast majority"
i was addressing your claim that burglars have balls. w/e.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

Spark wrote:

lowing wrote:

DonFck wrote:

lowing wrote:

It is obvious you have absoluting nothing in your life you feel worthy of protection, certainly not a family. If you do, shame on you.
It is obvious you have absolutely no idea how a scenario would play out in real life. You aren't Rambo, even if you prentend to be. Are you?
Like I said, you have nothing you deem worth protecting, I do, and yer right, I have never been faced with shooting a burglar. I might curl up in the fetal possision  like ya say. However, if I were you I would not advise on chancing it.
do you actually honeslty think anyone here would not defend themselves? there are more options than do nothing or aim to kill.

On the contrary... the vast majority of 'burglary' stories i have heard, the burglars have been absolute cowards. shouting at them is often enough to get them to scarper.
sorry, I don't consider, an interview, with a hockey atick a defense. DonFck probably doesn't either now.

I don't give a shit about the vast majorty of anything. I am not going to put my hearth and home in danger by simply hoping I am part of the "vast majority"
i was addressing your claim that burglars have balls. w/e.
Well, if you don't think it takes balls to break into a home, challenge the owner as to who actually has the right to his property and do so by compromising the owners safety and the safety of his family, well, we'll just agree to disagree. Either way, my intentions are to protect my family and my property.
nlsme1
+32|5414

lowing wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Spark wrote:

again: why are we allowed to sentence 16 year olds to life in jail?
this.

I'm actually amazed that you guys can do that.

I am of no doubt that the girl should be punished, as she commited a crime. But sending a 16 year old to prison for life? Fuck sake, what a waste.
yes how dare her, savew her own life and remove the ability for this guy to hurt her again.
The police could have helped her do that too. Not saying give her life, but there is NO excuse for premeditated murder.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6465
https://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182/DoctaStrangelove/TaxiDriver-thumb-298x425.jpg

^Hurri's hero.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5698|College Park, MD

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m182 … 98x425.jpg

^Hurri's hero.
Nah, that guy who shot two people who were trying to mug him on the NYC subway is

Lowing, keep in mind that Castle Doctrine laws aren't nationwide. I'm pretty sure Maryland doesn't have one, DC certainly doesn't have one (christ we just had guns legalized a year ago) and I'm not sure about Virginia.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5991|Truthistan
The best home defense is having an old truck in the front drive with peeling NRA stickers... makes you look like you have nothing and if someone does try something that they are likely to get the business end of 12 gauge.

Anyway like the article says
"African American youth are serving [sentences] at a rate of about 10 times that of white youth," Alison Parker of Human Rights Watch told AlterNet. "In some states, the rate is even higher."

that's one factor on why she got a life sentence instead of a medal. She definitely did society a service by getting rid of that scum and hope fully SCOTUS will do the right thing by her... Though I doubt Scalia is capable of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard