smig
+0|6653|Israel
How do I change the country in my BF2 profile ?
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Search (you cant)
smig
+0|6653|Israel
I'm talking abot my country, not the most played one

Last edited by smig (2006-02-08 23:30:06)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

Yeah, you can't. If you set it up incorrectly when you first set up you're account and did it wrong for some reason, you're stuck with that country. Annoying.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MooseRyder
+37|6655|Montréal, Canada
man thats kind of stupid that u cant edit ur profile account.  Why they made it this way....or they only forget to put that option to the game?

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-02-08 23:49:29)

smig
+0|6653|Israel
This is real stupid
I'll try to contact EA to change it for me
BudRell
+2|6837|Home
Why the hell should there be a possibility to change your country and/or player nick ?

You want to change that only because you try to look better player than you really are...how stupid can someone  actually be.

Are you doing that kind of changes with your real bank account and your real ID too ?
tF-afrojap
+124|6847|SF
Cause he's a flipflopper!

hehe j/k

I want to change mine to the land of the rising sun. Although I live in the states now.. still gotta represent the japs!
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6724
A flipflopper..haha
smig
+0|6653|Israel
I want to change it cause it's wrong.
I don't even remember I set it while creating the profile
death_reaper
+0|6655

BudRell wrote:

Why the hell should there be a possibility to change your country and/or player nick ?

You want to change that only because you try to look better player than you really are...how stupid can someone  actually be.

Are you doing that kind of changes with your real bank account and your real ID too ?
I AGREE
smig
+0|6653|Israel

death_reaper wrote:

BudRell wrote:

I AGREE
You want to change your country in case you move to other one. And  I guess you'll change your bank acount too.
No. I don't want to change my playr ID, and I don't want to look as a better player.

If you have nothing importent to say you better say nothing....how stupid can someone  actually be ?

Last edited by smig (2006-02-10 00:22:59)

BudRell
+2|6837|Home
LOL...

Well, you must be the only one with a real reason to do that so good luck...
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6651|The Netherlands
Just make a new account .. If it is so worse ... other country who will notice
Aquafina
+0|6652
I am so towards the Peoples Liberation. Maybe the next patch will allow you to change.
KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6681|S.E. United States
hey redman
where did you get the sig?
are they available? its cool and Id like to get one like that if I can...
thefousteph
+8|6731
It's not stupid to make changes in your account!

I was so anxcious to play that i put my nick all in lower case didn't really bother...JUST WANNA PLAY!!!

But now i would change it a bit - but dont wanna loose everything.

it takes a stoopid dumb ass to recognise another, soooo attarded

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard