alanudi
+0|6669
At approximately 6:00pm EST in a heated Warlock game i was banned from my favorite *SF* Server.
According to the message i received, there was some vote and i was booted for teamkilling.
I have to assume that this is a mistake, since i don't teamkill on purpose, and am not dumb enough to teamkill in the first place.  Not to mention that there were 2 players in the server at the time of the incident whom were actually teamkilling everyone.  I pleaded in the chat to get an admin to ban these people, (they were in the negative 30's) when all the sudden i was kicked and banned myself for trying to be a good teamPLAYER.  If any admin can please explain to me why i was banned then i would greatly appreciate it.  Battle Brothers is by far my favorite server, ntm i get about 25 ping (hoorah!).
Thanks guys, i hope to log back in very soon.
SpecialOp21
+0|6722|USA
You'll likely get nowhere. Just find some other servers to play on since a) chances are not great that a server admin will read your plea, and b) they'll likely not care if they do read it. I've got 3 bans from random servers, 2 for accidental mass TKs, and 1 for using arty too much (lol). They were for stupid reasons, and none came with warnings, but I know there's nothing I can do about it now. Point is there are thousands of other servers, so don't sweat it. You can find a lot of good servers.
LockerFish
+47|6722
there actually is something you can do, if you're as innocent as you say. go to the server's host clan's website and check out their forums. a lot of them have a special place to plead your case to be unbanned. If they have one of these chances are you'll be ok because that means they're somewhat reasonable people in the first place. good luck.

oh and for future reference. Use this forum as a LAST resort because there is nothing I would hate and not unban you for more than you publicly saying how you were banned for NO reason on here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard