Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5578

The body of a 17-year-old girl was found in a ditch yesterday after she was lured to her death by a man she met on the internet.

Ashleigh Hall told friends she had a date with a lad of 16 who had contacted her on Facebook. A 32-year-old who is believed to be on the sex offenders register was last night being questioned on suspicion of murder.

He allegedly confessed after he was arrested for a minor motoring offence in Sedgefield, Co Durham.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/most-popular/20 … -21778255/
Beside the fact that they mostly post like retards, do you think minros should be banned from websites like facebook and myspace since they are too stupid to handle it and end up getting killed and ruining the fun for everyone?
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6167|Sydney | ♥

Wont happen as minors = majority of the people that use these sites...

What do i think tho?

no, i'f they're that dumb, then good riddance.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

tazz. wrote:

i'f they're that dumb, then good riddance.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6141|'straya
natural selection. Sounds harsh, but this sort of thing does not warrant any ban on social networking sites. The vast majority use them without incident.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

No. Parents should have simple rules. Don't friend people who they don't know irl. Make it as private as possible.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

there's no debate here.

https://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/nothing_to_see_here.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California
i only friend hot chicks on myspace, real friends on facebook
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6167|Sydney | ♥

Kmarion wrote:

No. Parents should have simple rules. Don't friend people who they don't know irl. Make it as private as possible.
Since when do kids listen to their parents....
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6431|King Of The Islands

Since it's cool now.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6759|UK
fb used to be just uni students.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5393

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

wut
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6707|US
No.
1. The problem is not with social networking.  Children can be lured by adults in many ways.  It is not the responsibility of Facebook inc. to cut their profits to keep children from making poor decisions.
2. It is the family's responsibility.
3. There is no practical way to enforce such a policy.  Facebook can't check your birth certificate or tax returns...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6644|USA

Macbeth wrote:

The body of a 17-year-old girl was found in a ditch yesterday after she was lured to her death by a man she met on the internet.

Ashleigh Hall told friends she had a date with a lad of 16 who had contacted her on Facebook. A 32-year-old who is believed to be on the sex offenders register was last night being questioned on suspicion of murder.

He allegedly confessed after he was arrested for a minor motoring offence in Sedgefield, Co Durham.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/most-popular/20 … -21778255/
Beside the fact that they mostly post like retards, do you think minros should be banned from websites like facebook and myspace since they are too stupid to handle it and end up getting killed and ruining the fun for everyone?
yes they should be banned from social sites, until they learn to socialize in real life first.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

tazz. wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Since when do kids listen to their parents....
This must have been your childhood

[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ls1n_cartman-whateva_fun[/video]
Xbone Stormsurgezz
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6358|California

Red Forman wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

wut
exactly. wut?
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6472|Somewhere else

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

wut
exactly. wut?
Translation: I spend my night being THAT creepy guy, archiving albums of myspace girls naive enough to post scantly clad photos of themselves, while I lead a "normal" internet life with friends there.

As for the OP, yeah they should.  The internet is merely the new playground.  Even if minors weren't allowed, the sick fucks would simply find another method.  Murder Mack comes to mind.   Google it, it's not funny and it's true.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

It should be up to the sites as to whether they want to allow minors, and the job of the parents to teach their children about predators and know what their children are doing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard