DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6676|In The Zone
On checking the top 10, I noticed this guy was new to me, since I am a curious kind of guy, I clicked on him to see his stats and saw something a little bit odd.

VISSTICK[HCP]

BEST ROUND SCORE OF 577!!!!!!!!

Something just isnt ringing true there.  I personally hope EA track this guy down and kill his computer while making him watch, mwahahahahahahaha
[DS]FlyingDutchman
+0|6719
He's the best dutch player and he's not really a cheater. He was just being able to play a masture city base capture game
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6727|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs
duth for life!!!!!(before 1.03 it was fairly easy to blackhawkwhore points )
Anubis5289
Jaffa Kree
+55|6773|Campbeltown, Scotland
Well if you think thats a high score on mashturr check out this guy http://bf2s.com/player/43660162/
I never got a chance to try that out in the blackhawk pre patch days.

Last edited by Anubis5289 (2006-02-08 14:13:20)

Badvock
Squishing Your Head
+1|6691|Bolton UK
gotta be said, 5 defib kills and only 20 with n00b t00b looks like just a run of the mill decent player to me
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

I have the samne win loss ratio as him...

Oh yeah, and the answer to the initial question, Holland I believe.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6715
8 and a half hours a day. And I thought I had too much time.
KristianSax
+0|6738
If he is for real then i hope EA will hear him out before deleting his stats ... but its doubtful.
I read in some forum (forgive me, don't remember in which) about a guy who appealed his account wipe and he only got a generic automated reply ... nothing else.

If they are for real ... i wouldn't like to be on the opposing side
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6769
Times like this when I wish I wasnt always flying the damn thing & actualy got to gun once in a while, lol
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6673|BC, Canada
look at his helo time...
both of his 500+ scores are in levels where the blackhawk is the only  airborn vehicle, so this was probably pre 1.03 days. back then with a half decent crew you could get 100+ points on a 16 player small map easy...
i can only imagine a 30 player large map.
aboltus6216325
+0|6667|mass
wat guy yall talkin bout???!?
Linus
+53|6667

DazBurt wrote:

On checking the top 10, I noticed this guy was new to me, since I am a curious kind of guy, I clicked on him to see his stats and saw something a little bit odd.

VISSTICK[HCP]

BEST ROUND SCORE OF 577!!!!!!!!

Something just isnt ringing true there.  I personally hope EA track this guy down and kill his computer while making him watch, mwahahahahahahaha
i played this guy once.. He had about 3 guys in his blackhawk and they continued to chopper
cap bases after base allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll game long... When I left the game about midway thru,
I had 66 points and his whole squad had 300+..   

This was before the last patch as stated by someone else..

Chopper capping is a ridiculous aspect of this game...   but then again, the whole aircraft scene
in BF2 is a joke, imo.
Drenai
+0|6667
I miss those days......chopper whores were the best to blow out of the sky right above your spawn.
Mario-C
+0|6757|Wellington Nz
lol@ his ratio with lmg's 0.11
Rosse_modest
+76|6790|Antwerp, Flanders
I haven't had fish sticks for a while now...
And I'm feeling kinda hungry...
Ryan
+1,230|6857|Alberta, Canada

simple:

since he has no evidence of stat padding, he either was a commander with an amazing team, or the server screwed up when it gave him his points.
AR|Headshasta
+1|6774
It's not that hard to get a ton of points as Commander if your team is doing well on a low-player large-map server. Mashtuur is a round-robin flag whore map. If teams just keep capping flags and not killing much, they get tons of points for driving in circles.

And not to mention pre-patch scores were always higher because of Resupply points. Just keep dropping landmines out the side and the points rack up fast.
Buffnuggles
+11|6747|The Hague, Netherlands
I have played with him at Mashtuur and he was CO on the MEC side.
He bombed the landingzone of the chopper constantly, because there always guys waiting for the chopper.
A lot of points, some times 10 kills in a row.

He's the best Dutch guy there is, GO HOLLAND!!!!
rombaft
+0|6739|belgium
visstick isn't a cheater or padder or whatever, if you look at his stats, you will find he is actualy a prety good player and not some commander whore like firestorm , who takes control of his server,  kicks the good players on the other team so his team wins and voila, again points for firestorm
cohen1976
+14|6782
yea blackhawk whoring pre 1.03 cap flag after flag and throw nades or c4 of a blackhawk.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6770|The Netherlands
Im really getting tired of EA now. if you had a great round on a map or owned a guy on a nearly empty server a lot. your stats get wiped if EA ever dares to do this to me I sue them. that are my points and I worked for them and am proud of them. and never ever let me seem a cheater stat-padder or anything by wiping my stats just because I got lucky in that round.
It is like taking candy from a baby who was enjoying it and then answer it was not fair because the other baby's in the room didn't recieve candy from their mom. it is ridiculus
xstax981
Community Modder
+93|6690
Huh.... is there something wrong with his profile? He's a second lieutenant (at least on bf2s) but hes only played for about 2 hours.

Last edited by xstax981 (2006-02-12 17:54:26)

dan500
+57|6862
His stats have been re-set.
MotherGoose
+0|6822

xstax981 wrote:

Huh.... is there something wrong with his profile? He's a second lieutenant (at least on bf2s) but hes only played for about 2 hours.
Maybe you missed the post prior to yours, but he's actually been reset.  EA thinks he did something contrary to their terms of fair play, whether this means you're a cheater or not - is an unanswered question.

There are accounts that have been banned - these are clearly because they are cheated.

To answer your question, BF2S does not seem to handle 'reset' accounts well, as the database does not know how to 'remove' awards and there may be obscure results with ranks.  Check it on other rank sites - EA may have a new policy where they just reset your points as penalty, rather than demoting you completely - we never get told anyway.
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6753

fdcp_elmo wrote:

Im really getting tired of EA now. if you had a great round on a map or owned a guy on a nearly empty server a lot. your stats get wiped if EA ever dares to do this to me I sue them. that are my points and I worked for them and am proud of them. and never ever let me seem a cheater stat-padder or anything by wiping my stats just because I got lucky in that round.
It is like taking candy from a baby who was enjoying it and then answer it was not fair because the other baby's in the room didn't recieve candy from their mom. it is ridiculus
Your jumping to conclusions.  What if they had evidence he was a cheater?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard