Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6866

killer21 wrote:

Twitter is more pointless than Facebook.
I agree with that... Twitter is bizzare?   Glad it helped out the Iranian people during the elections to get the word out about their situation
but other than that... Don't care what Miley cyrus had for lunch...lol
Love is the answer
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6621

killer21 wrote:

they dont even have the same 'point' so i dont really see where you're drawing the comparison...

as everyone else in this thread has said, facebook has its uses for social events and general networking. the only part of it i dislike is stalking, and the self-temptation to get roped into it myself. facebook makes everyone's social life public business, in an open way like nothing else. when you have a news feed informing you of every (online) conversation that 'x' and 'y' have, you very quickly slip into just being a nosey bastard involving yourself in things that do not concern you at all. i try to keep my 'use' of facebook to a minimum - only going on there when i 'need' to message someone or want to find out about an upcoming social event, etc.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ryan
+1,230|6993|Alberta, Canada

Number one reason I use FB: Farkle

That dice game is epic.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

killer21 wrote:

they dont even have the same 'point' so i dont really see where you're drawing the comparison...

as everyone else in this thread has said, facebook has its uses for social events and general networking. the only part of it i dislike is stalking, and the self-temptation to get roped into it myself. facebook makes everyone's social life public business, in an open way like nothing else. when you have a news feed informing you of every (online) conversation that 'x' and 'y' have, you very quickly slip into just being a nosey bastard involving yourself in things that do not concern you at all. i try to keep my 'use' of facebook to a minimum - only going on there when i 'need' to message someone or want to find out about an upcoming social event, etc.
This.. though I blame the millions and millions of people on twitter that really don't know what they are doing.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

[√] burnzz likes this
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

burnzz wrote:

[√] burnzz likes this
There are some great photo tips by professionals to be found on twitter.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

my firewall blocks twitter @ work, and not FB. go figure . . .
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6516|California
twitter is awesome, i actually found some long lost friends through it LOL
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I hate that it's got the "why do I care what you are having for dinner stigma" with it..lol
umm ur doin it wrong? ..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6795
its k blade <3 u
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

For some Twitter is like turning off your television and watching yourself masturbate in the reflection. Know what I mean?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chou
+737|6941
I got twitter and facebook on my 360 now
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Chou wrote:

Verizon fios has them in the set top boxes..

http://kerry.fm/site/index.php?option=c … p;Itemid=1
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5852|College Park, MD

Kmarion wrote:

For some Twitter is like turning off your television and watching yourself masturbate in the reflection. Know what I mean?
negative but then again I'm not a retard

If you use twitter wrong then obviously you're not gonna care what some fistfucker had for breakfast. But if you use it properly (e.g. to track announcements from companies, organizations, websites, bands etc) then it's great. It's also good if you use it with friends (note: you have to have friends to do that) because you actually might care what your best friend or girlfriend ate for breakfast. I have way less people following me on twitter than I have friended on Facebook. Those who are following me on twitter probably care about the fact that I have two classes left in a day, etc.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6647

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

classic
Benzin
+576|6149

DonFck wrote:

I find it a good way to see what my friends are up to, if there are any events coming up that might interest me, parties I'm invited to, if there's an ongoing gathering at some friends place where I could go and kick it etc. I've disabled notifications of apps.

tl;dr It's great if you have lots of friends irl.
Chou
+737|6941

Kmarion wrote:

Chou wrote:

Verizon fios has them in the set top boxes..

http://kerry.fm/site/index.php?option=c … p;Itemid=1
Holy shit
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6751|132 and Bush

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If you use twitter wrong then obviously you're not gonna care what some fistfucker had for breakfast. But if you use it properly (e.g. to track announcements from companies, organizations, websites, bands etc) then it's great. It's also good if you use it with friends (note: you have to have friends to do that) because you actually might care what your best friend or girlfriend ate for breakfast. I have way less people following me on twitter than I have friended on Facebook. Those who are following me on twitter probably care about the fact that I have two classes left in a day, etc.
for some.. read every other post I wrote in this thread (or any other thread over the last year) about twitter.

Kmarion wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I hate that it's got the "why do I care what you are having for dinner stigma" with it..lol
umm ur doin it wrong? ..

Kmarion wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Pretty much spot on there beth, although it isn't as stupid as twitter. I seriously don't see the point of using twitter if you're not famous in any way.
I use it to follow. Usually when I tweet, it's only because I have another service syndicating it to FB, Twitter, flickr, etc.. I get breaking news, long before it makes the mainstream. It's really kind of stupid to hate on something like that.. it's what YOU make of it.
ofc you're not a retard.. lol

Kmarion wrote:

This.. though I blame the millions and millions of people on twitter that really don't know what they are doing.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6805

Good thing I'm not friends with Kmar on facebook. My status updates are usually the most retarded things ever
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6825|Canberra, AUS
my status updates are usually whining about work/exams.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6516|California
mine are about failing at quizzes and posting raqe quit
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5550
pretty much for people who dont have enough going on in their own lives they need to know when john  (who they havent seen in 15 years) is taking a dump.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5550

FatherTed wrote:

DonFck wrote:

so is a phone and email.....
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6650|so randum

Red Forman wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

DonFck wrote:

so is a phone and email.....
nah

say like its a mates 21st, but we're all across the country/world, and we need a way of sorting it all out in one go (as opposed to countless calls/texts), we'd do it on there. + then you see the post carnage pics.

its k if you don't get it, tons of people i know dont use it, and tbh i barely use it. it's just another tool
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
baggs
+732|6355
I still don't get Bf2s.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard