Poll

Who would win Arab extremist or Christian extremist in a death match?

Arab62%62% - 15
Christian37%37% - 9
Total: 24
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6723|NJ
In a Mad Max thunderdome style fight who do you think would win and why?
Tagmaestro
+6|6732|New Jersey
In a shocking turn of events, they would make peace and completely destroy the Mad Max thunderdome style arena.
cpt.fass1
+329|6723|NJ
Damn I should have given more choices huh
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6732|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Lets say the Current situation in which the Muslims burning embasssies... it proves those cartoonists right! they said muhammad had a bomb for a hat! lol, they are so stupid! honestly... I have nothing wrong with Muslims or anyone, but these people don't have freedom of the press so they do what the cartoons make fun of them for? HOW STUPID!
Torin
+52|6719
The arab extremist would detonate his C4 vest and blow everyone up. It'd be a draw!
|DL|Krokkieboy
+16|6703

mr.widdim wrote:

Lets say the Current situation in which the Muslims burning embasssies... it proves those cartoonists right! they said muhammad had a bomb for a hat! lol, they are so stupid! honestly... I have nothing wrong with Muslims or anyone, but these people don't have freedom of the press so they do what the cartoons make fun of them for? HOW STUPID!
they have freedom of press except in some cases like we see these days.If we put them in a madmax thunderdome and they both good Christian and Muslim they will make peace, if they both some are some ignorant extremists I don't mind to see the building collapse on both of them

Assalam Alaikum
DakkonBlackblade
+0|6773
echo....echo....echo.....echo
Hero764
+0|6711

|DL|Krokkieboy wrote:

mr.widdim wrote:

they have freedom of press except in some cases like we see these days.If we put them in a madmax thunderdome and they both good Christian and Muslim they will make peace, if they both some are some ignorant extremists I don't mind to see the building collapse on both of them

Assalam Alaikum
Wa Alaykum As-Salam!

Is this some sort of a joke poll or are you serious? I gave a null vote because either of them is capable of winning at an equal chance IMO.

Last edited by Hero764 (2006-02-08 12:47:03)

Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6763|Salt Lake City

The would both lose because God doesn't exist.
cpt.fass1
+329|6723|NJ
Hero what do you think? Of course it's a joke poll when any one is so extreme on changing someone elses views they will always loose cause they suck at life.
Hero764
+0|6711

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Hero what do you think? Of course it's a joke poll when any one is so extreme on changing someone elses views they will always loose cause they suck at life.
Ok ok lol.
DocZ
+13|6715|Belgium
technically the christian would win....

the arab would blow himself up right next to his opponent so he dies one microsecond before the christian.....
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6767
We would win because there would be one less Extremist in the world.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6798|Atlanta, GA USA
It wouldn't be a fair fight 'cause the muslim would come weighted down with 50 pounds of explosives and blow up the entire thunderdome!
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6768|Vermont
Here's a request that someone close this thread.  I believe Debate and Serious Talk is the title of this forum.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6743
i request to have the thread starter demoted or banned
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jepeto87
+38|6712|Dublin
The muslim extremist would win, think about it.. When Christians die they go to heaven regardless, yeah thats great but when Muslims extremists die they also go to a heaven and upon arrival are given 75 or so (probally fit but slightly hairy) arabian virgins. Therefor the Muslim extremist is more motivated by sex to kill his Christian opponent.

It makes sense!
nordicfireman
+7|6699

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

omfg, maybe it should be moved to not bf2, not bf2s, but it's still a funny question and a possibly entertaining thread, and nothing that would justify him being banned. chiiillll...christ.
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6734|Germany
Well... lets just hope, the match would be a draw with both contenders dead
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6768|Vermont

nordicfireman wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

omfg, maybe it should be moved to not bf2, not bf2s, but it's still a funny question and a possibly entertaining thread, and nothing that would justify him being banned. chiiillll...christ.
Agreed.  It's funny (kind of) to think of, but doesn't belong in this forum.
cpt.fass1
+329|6723|NJ
Sorry my bad I placed in the wrong spot first then an admin moved it to here, please don't ban me I'd actually have to work at work then
BVC
+325|6722
Assuming they start with no unlocks and all other things being equal, the muslim would win as the christian would probably only have a shitty M16A2 and the muslim would probably have an AK of some sort...unless they went sniper, then they'd both sit there idling while the rest of their team tells them to hurry up and cap a spawn
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6700|Colorado
Debate & serious talk... get back to me when you have some.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6768|Vermont
Seriously.  I made a thread in this forum a while ago that was a joke (it was a poll on whether or not Horseman is obsessed with polls) and it got close in about 2 hours, but this thing stays open?  Lame.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6868|Cologne, Germany

no, it doesn't. but I do have a life outside bf2s.com, so you will have to excuse the slight delay.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard