U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6491|Gogledd Cymru

u have sum weed?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone

Surgeons wrote:

u have sum weed?
I currently have 3 different kinds stashed in my radio. The kind that you can't stop laughing, the kind that gets you crazy and the kind that puts your throat on fire.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom

Surgeons wrote:

u have sum weed?
dont ask questions you already no the answers to.

I just got home
Tu Stultus Es
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

.Sup wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

u have sum weed?
I currently have 3 different kinds stashed in my radio. The kind that you can't stop laughing, the kind that gets you crazy and the kind that puts your throat on fire.
Maybe it's because I'm not a masochist, but I prefer only the first kind out of those...
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
thc is thc
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

mtb0minime wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Surgeons wrote:

u have sum weed?
Maybe it's because I'm not a masochist, but I prefer only the first kind out of those...
i love masochism and sadism and brutality and stuff

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I prefer the mellow stuff tbh. Don't like the crazy shit, and throat burning is alright but not preferred. Constant laughter is fun at first, but can get old.

Even with generic stuff I can still get paranoid at times. Have to control my thoughts or else my mentality goes through a slippery slope. The negatives grow exponentially like a virus. Also there have been times where I'd need to just sit on the couch and not move because I was afraid I might accidentally pick up a knife and accidentally go on a stabbing spree. Not that I felt like doing that, nor would I ever do that, but I was so nutty that I thought I wouldn't be able to control myself if I even accidentally picked one up.

Oh and uzi, I'm a sadist, so I'll gladly lock you up in my dungeon. I'll even bust out some witchcraft and summon a spawn of Satan to have some fun with us.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-08-25 14:07:27)

Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland
I like the couchlock stuff, just chained to the chair/bed/couch/whatever

so relaxing. But

eleven bravo wrote:

thc is thc
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead
just 10 more days till dammmmmm
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland

Peter wrote:

I'm green (lolpun) with envy

How long for?
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
I like cheese.

I also like all off the above... mixed together all in one fat BIFFTAAAAA
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead

Airwolf wrote:

Peter wrote:

How long for?
4th-8th sept
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland

Peter wrote:

Airwolf wrote:

Peter wrote:

How long for?
4th-8th sept
If you have any spare room in your suitcase I'd be quite willing
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead
Ha. No hold luggage I'm afraid. Don't want to waste valuable dam time waiting for baggage at the airport
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead

http://tokeandfly.wordpress.com/2010/08 … -cannabis/  wrote:

Guide: How to Overdose on Cannabis (By Naxx on thctalk.com)

What do you need:
1,500 pounds or 681 kilograms of Cannabis
Box of strike-anywhere matches or Butane/MAPP fuel torch.

A small house-sized tent, large enough to fit 681 kilograms of cannabis and have room for a person.

Step One: First you must procure enough cannabis to die from lethal toxicity when consumed.
Doing so can be a rather arduous process, unless you are able to grow your own. You will have to obtain approximately 1,500 pounds of cannabis, or about 681.81 kilograms.

Step Two: Now that you’ve gathered up your 681 kilo’s of marijuana, you have to find a method of consumption that can allow for your planned overdose. Smoking those 1,500 pounds joint by joint or bowl by bowl would be futile. You would just get REALLY stoned. You have to consume all 681 kilos in about fifteen minutes if you wish to overdose from lethal toxicity. The cheapest, and probably easiest method to attempt your overdose would be similar in the way the ancient Scythians consumed cannabis. In a time before the invention of pipes or bongs, they would burn cannabis or other herbs in tents, so that all the smoke could get captured. Ancient hot-boxing. So get yourself a tent, keeping in mind that 681 kilos of cannabis is going to take up A LOT of room, you will no doubt need a small house-sized tent.

Step Three: Assuming you were able to fit all 1,500 pounds into your small house-sized tent, you will then need to set fire to the entire pile, without using any lighter fluids, as those fumes would be dangerous. After all, the over all goal is to overdose naturally on cannabis, and cannabis only. Setting fire to this enormous pile of marijuana will prove to be difficult, and unless you are willing to multiply the dose per person who will be attempting this with you, chances are you are doing this alone. Take with you a large box of strike-anywhere matches, or if you prefer use the store bought butane or mapp fuel torch. If you are using matches, continue striking and dropping lit matches into the 681 kilo pile for the duration of the 15 minutes. If you are using a torch, light the pile at the bottom and it should catch on from there.

Step Four: With your 681 kilogram pile of cannabis burning, you can now proceed to the overdosing. Simply sit in the tent as it hot-boxes for fifteen minutes, inhaling and exhaling naturally. Hopefully your small house-sized tent was large enough to provide enough space between you and flames from the burning pile of pot. If you are not suffering from third degree burns by now, you’ve done this all correctly, and you should be quite stoned. Remember, you have to inhale the entire THC content of those 1,500 pounds in no less than 15 minutes, otherwise all overdose attempts are useless and you will just get bombed out of your mind, and no fatalities by cannabis will occur.

Outcome: If you have done all of this correctly, and distance between you and the burning 1,500 pounds of pot was safe, and by nothing short of a miracle you were able to consume all the THC content in the 681 kilograms of cannabis in the 15 minutes allotted, you are now dead from lethal toxicity of cannabis. Congratulations, you have become the first human being in over 5,000 years of recorded history to die from lethal toxicity of cannabis.

For the Unsuccessful: Chances are you failed at overdosing on cannabis. Either you just got really really stoned, and after the fifteen minutes ended up annihilating every bag of chips in the kitchen, or you passed out from lack of oxygen to the brain, you definitely did not overdose from lethal toxicity of cannabis. But do not feel bad, you are not alone. Millions of people all over the world are using cannabis, medicinally and recreationally, and they will never be able to obtain that lethal toxicity.

I found this quite amusing, just for people who cant be botherd to work it out 681 kilograms of cannabis is 2432 ouces… yes you would have to inhale all the THC content from those 2432 ounces in 15mins..

Leading to….

Its pretty much impossible
eleven bravo
+1,399|5261|foggy bottom
what if it was mexican brick?  that stuff has much lower levels of thc.

also, it would be easier to OD from water
Tu Stultus Es
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6404|dm_maidenhead

eleven bravo wrote:

what if it was mexican brick?  that stuff has much lower levels of thc.

also, it would be easier to OD from water
It's just a bit of fun, I don't think the author expected anyone to try. I'd assume it was probably going on thc levels of average bud.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland
haha! I knew that, but that puts a funny spin on it.

Wish my parents had the same view
jord
+2,382|6680|The North, beyond the wall.
if I had that much weed id rather do my investment idea...

Keep a newborn child constantly stoned until the age of 25, give them a year to sober up and then make them write a novel/film. One creative motherfucker.
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6722|Scotland
jord u've had first post on the last 2 pages now

Wat do wat do
Benzin
+576|6000
Sup, when you coming to Vienna???
VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California

Relevant.
Airwolf