Bithces
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
Fuck, I spelled it incorrectly.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
The city of Portland, Maine has officially become the first city(or governing body in general) on the East Coast to legalize marijuana: http://www.pressherald.com/news/Portlan … _vote.html

Unfortunately it seems that state law precedes city law and as such they plan to keep enforcing those laws instead
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
It's a start
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3960|SL,UT

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6743|Reality
Christ send that to Fox News.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
or msn
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
death
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

Poor Jesse Pinkman, leaves Walt only to die from a Marijuana heart attack
VicktorVauhn
+319|6392|Southern California
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
It's fucking demoralizing to have a Liberal democrat governor who won't legalize, or even decriminalize marijuana(he threatened a veto on a decrim bill last year) so that he looks good for his prezzy run in 2016.  This is just disgusting, glad he's gone next year, but his lieutenant governor is probably just going to win both his gubernatorial elections anyway and keep pushing the same terrible policies until 2020.  The surrounding states will see it before we do at that rate.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2014-0 … -addiction

Last edited by _j5689_ (2014-01-13 03:46:02)

jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

Maryland
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t31/1014650_664468203599871_715446810_o.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
Super "Bowl"

lololllololololllolololllllllllllloooooooooooooollolol (andoura)
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
get it because drugs lol
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

Seahawks will win the Superbowl because Seattle has the best weed.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
I believe it, my friend used to be in the marines and he was getting the hookup on the best stuff I've ever smoked by far from some people he was stationed in Washington with.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
THeSe fucking Dad and j#s
CC-Marley
+407|6829
Is any "really good weed" that much better than any other "really good weed" no matter where you're smoking up??
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
It probably depends on what the definition of really good weed is where you are vs somewhere else.  Whatever my friend gave me was way better than anything I've smoked from around here, it was a really good thinking high where you just felt good and everything had more significance.  It wasn't just couch glue like almost everything else around here.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3960|SL,UT

lol, androoz makes it in, and no one cares.

GG
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
I never realised weed has so many layers.

Kinda like onions.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

stankyenchiladas wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

It probably depends on what the definition of really good weed is where you are vs somewhere else.  Whatever my friend gave me was way better than anything I've smoked from around here, it was a really good thinking high where you just felt good and everything had more significance.  It wasn't just couch glue like almost everything else around here.
yeah it's usually commercial indica dominant strains that give couch lock. any kind of classic purp will do that too (grand daddy purple, purple urkel, grape ape, etc). a lot black people love that shit for some reason lol. many connoisseurs (weed snobs) on the west coast and in colorado will refuse to smoke purp.

the pinot noir of weed is hands down OG Kush tbh. obviously the name gets thrown around on a lot of shit but real OG has a distinct look, smell, taste, and effect. contrary to it's name, it's not exactly a real kush/indica and the best phenotype of any OG will be a lanky sativa dominant plant. they take skill to grow properly. OG has that distinct pine-sol, lemony fuel smell that you never forget. it has fairly dense nugs with lots of frost and orange hairs and a very cerebral and uplifting high with a stimulating body buzz. there's obviously a handful of different cuts of OG but some of the more popular ones (in california anyway) are tahoe, larry, and SFV. maybe that's what you smoked jnumbers?

other well-known and dank strains off the top of my head are sour diesel, strawberry cough (both originate from the east coast btw), ATF, chemdawg, girl scout cookies, salmon creek, and headband, jack herer, 91 bubba, 91 west hollywood pure kush, blue dream, etc. any of that shit will be fire if it's grown right. and dank weed can be grown/found anywhere in the world. it just takes a grower with the right skills, equipment, and genetics.

my name is androo and i'm a kush fiend.
He told me that the stuff I smoked was called Alaskan Express but I don't know how legitimate the name is.  It was a very cold grey color and I think it had a bunch of frost on it.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6324|Graz, Austria

_j5689_ wrote:

He told me that the stuff I smoked was called Alaskan Express but I don't know how legitimate the name is.  It was a very cold grey color and I think it had a bunch of frost on it.
Or it was moldy oregano.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard