_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
What's so special about it?

I want to try one but nobody has one
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

It's real smooth. So smooth. I got a nice steady rise and fall of the high, as opposed to something like a bong where it hits you fast and hard but doesn't last as long. Adjusting temperatures can let you choose different kinds of highs, though I never messed much with that.

For me personally, vaporizing is my favorite way to get high.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
Did you use one of the big expensive ones or did you use a portable one?
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387
Vaporizers 101

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2012-07-21 19:57:51)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
VicktorVauhn
+319|6390|Southern California

_j5689_ wrote:

The portable ones are in general about as expensive as the desktop units.... Except the Magic  flight launch box.

Which, tbh is kinda shit.
It has a HUGE following and rightfully so, its fucking tiny and insatiably discreet. For stealth portability its about tops... but part of that is that it doesn't produce very fat clouds of vapor (at least in comparison with other popular portables.) so you trade some ease of use and big hits for something you could damn near use next to a cop.

Vapes are not hugely complex.... But for some reason the cheap ones never quite work as well as the ones from reputable manufacturers... Its good to spend at least a reasonable amount on a quality unit. Don't need a led filled device made as cheaply as possible for you to heat up and breath off...

I like my extreme Q a bit... I just about never use bags, they are some what of a novelty.... A whip or stem tastes better and lets you get hits at lower temperatures (since bags = many hits mixed together and only so much vapor is produced at lower temps, and the best flavors are released early).

Since I pretty much only use whip, I almost got a Da Buddah vape... But I had a EQ before that was stolen, so I already had a bunch of accessories for it. Its a big plus that it uses standard 18mm glass on glass joins, and comes with a few so you can hook it up to a bong easily right out of the box.

The DBV should be on and ready faster, comes with nice case and is a solid unit. Digital temp controls are somewhat over rated as units vary slightly, and different models/brands place the temperature sensor in different locations so temperature readings are not the temp of the weed, and can vary based on how the manufacturer decides to measure temp.

Check out fuckcombustion.com , lots of good info there.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

_j5689_ wrote:

I used my friend's mid-range one. Looks like the one in the video thumbnail wpa posted.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD
I used a volcano on 4/20, shit was so cash
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Macbeth wrote:

I am getting a quarter for $110. Thoughts?!
I am going to finish the quarter today. So it took me a week and 2 days. Too long of a time or too short?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
not bad
Tu Stultus Es
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
If you smoke a quarter by yourself in about a week, you are a pot head. Officially.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
My buddy and I used to be on a 2 blunt a day regimen. Usually went through a 20 bag every day.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
thats it?
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
ow can you roll 2 blunts with a dub that arent pinters?
Tu Stultus Es
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Be friends with your dealer and you can get away with all sorts of shit.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
i was saying you smoke tiny little blunts if all youre putting in is a dub for two

Last edited by eleven bravo (2012-07-23 17:48:49)

Tu Stultus Es
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387
https://www.blazeroulette.com/htgb/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Tiny-Blunt-300x300.jpg
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I am getting a quarter for $110. Thoughts?!
I am going to finish the quarter today. So it took me a week and 2 days. Too long of a time or too short?
a little much.  I average about an eighth a week.

eleven bravo wrote:

i was saying you smoke tiny little blunts if all youre putting in is a dub for two
Super tiny.  If you're smoking cess I guess that's ok (figure 1/8 for $20, half eighth per blunt), but if you're smoking chron that's not enough.  Better off rolling joints.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
Tu Stultus Es
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Doesn't matter now, the new water pipe is doing me well. Blunts are awesome, but I still like a decent piece.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

water pipe as in burb/bubbler or bong?  I thought only people over 40 called those water pipes.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
whenever i hear or read waterpipe i always think of this

Tu Stultus Es
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
I'm white and not cool, so I didn't hangout with the hood rats too much growing up, so I never picked up the custom of smoking blunts. Back in middle school I was still figuring out how my dick worked and exploring the realms of Kanto and Johto while the other kids were getting laid and getting high behind the skate park.

And then I got high...
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
and then
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
I want to share more but Im afraid Im already going to regret everything i posted in this forum.  Pretend I shared an interesting anecdote about getting high for the first time on halloween of 1996 out of soda can

Last edited by eleven bravo (2012-07-23 19:43:18)

Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard