Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/peep … od#2921979

New series is up too

Might be for Brits only.

Last edited by Finray (2009-10-15 15:56:02)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6583|England
I have watched so much Peep Show in the last couple of days.  Super Hans never fails to amuse.  "This crack is a bit moorish....."  Fucking kills me.
"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
Good post, Finray (for the first time ever).
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
4od rocks, ive been watching S1+2 skins and S1+2 of the inbetweeners

fuck paying for a tv license.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5398
cool story
Hakei
Banned
+295|5994
Wow. I just finished watching S6 E5 (piratebay ftw) and saw this thread.

New series is pretty good, barely any story development though, hope S7 offers a little more.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

FatherTed wrote:

You know you are required to have a TV license if you have a computer with an internet connection?

Do you have any idea how many students get fined for not having them because they think it's ok just to watch stuff online?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5398
TV license?   wat
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

Red Forman wrote:

TV license?   wat
TV tax!

It's how the BBC get their money (as well as from all the programs they sell to the rest of the world).
baggs
+732|6203
Peep Show is a joy of modern day TV, when so much of TV is absolute fucking dribble at the moment.

BTW, if you have a tv in your house, you have to pay a TV licence. You pay less if you have black and white tv and i'm not sure what the legal grounds are on watching BBC broadcasts over the internet either.

So Ted, as a precautionary measure, i've reported you to the relevant authorities.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5398

baggs wrote:

BTW, if you have a tv in your house, you have to pay a TV licence. You pay less if you have black and white tv and i'm not sure what the legal grounds are on watching BBC broadcasts over the internet either.
i dun geddit.  that sounds so odd to me.
baggs
+732|6203

Red Forman wrote:

baggs wrote:

i dun geddit.  that sounds so odd to me.
#
It's how the BBC generate revenue, you are not allowed to advertise on BBC channels, whether that be TV or Radio broadcasts. The BBC also have to programme with integrity and they can and have come under severe scrutiny from its viewers. TV license isn't a lot really, about £115 per annum i think (Antonia pays it).

The BBC also fight hard to represent sports events, they have been broadcasting the F1 grand prix this season and of course, without adverts, when a commercial channel (the ITV) had it they were under contractual obligations to show adverts, annoying as fuck during sports events IMO, annoying as fuck during any TV programme really.

The BBC do make some astounding TV programmes tho. I'm happy to pay the license providing the service is sterling, which it is.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5398
so, its just BBC you have to pay tax for?
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6437|King Of The Islands

Red Dwarf BBC vs. Red Dwarf NBC.

'nuf said.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
baggs
+732|6203

Red Forman wrote:

so, its just BBC you have to pay tax for?
Yes.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

KingCheese wrote:

I have watched so much Peep Show in the last couple of days.  Super Hans never fails to amuse.  "This crack is a bit moorish....."  Fucking kills me.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
My favorite Super Hans moment is when they go to get money from Gogg, can't remember what series or ep, but it goes something like this:

Mark: Aren't you off the crack yet Super Hans?
Super Hans: Nah, but not I bang a load of Valium up me arse for the come down.

Fucking gold. Peep show is amazing, this series is a bit of a let down, and this is the last series.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6583|England

CammRobb wrote:

.......this series is a bit of a let down, and this is the last series.
I read there was going to be a seventh series next year.  Hope so.

Last edited by KingCheese (2009-10-17 09:56:00)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Bertster7 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

You know you are required to have a TV license if you have a computer with an internet connection?

Do you have any idea how many students get fined for not having them because they think it's ok just to watch stuff online?
serious?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF

FatherTed wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

serious?
Not srs, they were proposing it, but I don't think they went through with it?
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5398

FatherTed wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

serious?
FatherTed

is a very serious person
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

No, you do need one, it's fucked up.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

The Sheriff wrote:

No, you do need one, it's fucked up.
D:
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

Still not getting one.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6626|IRELAND

Funnies think on TV ATM by a mile. I love it!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard