JahManRed
wank
+646|6629|IRELAND

Wait until your balls have fully dropped and your metabolism will slow down and you will gain weight. Perfectly normal. Don't rush it by eating shit to bulk you up, just east normal. And enjoy being able to stuff your face and not gain weight.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
rofl

Well anyway, tbh with you guys I just do it to make sure I can pass the USMC entry exams, which I do in flying colors
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
well then what you worried about?
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
The fact I'm so light, oh and the rest of the family is trying to LOSE weight, I really just don't know what to do.

Oh well, I'll get some protein drinks, found a chocolate milk flavor thing to make hot chocolate
Adams_BJ
Just eat, drink and lift.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Im 185 and basically 100kg.

Sometimes I refer to it as one tenth of a metric tonne. Makes me feel HUEG.

I'll give you some all of my fat. That way I can just build muscle and then get fat again.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
HellHead
The fantastic Mr. Antichrist
+336|6711|Germany

Bradt3hleader wrote:

The fact I'm so light, oh and the rest of the family is trying to LOSE weight, I really just don't know what to do.
Fat transplantation ?

Seriously, finish school and then do an apprenticeship in a physically demanding job (metalworker/construction site etc.)
Profit ?
A bit of more weight and some mediocre muscle mass will not prepare you for a challenging military career.
Your body needs to get used to a daily routine of hard work.

Stay away from that protein shake crap. You´re 16, you body is still growing, let it happen the natural way,
don´t force it, you probably will pay for it later when you get to your 30´s.

Last edited by HellHead (2009-10-15 02:23:00)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
You're 16, you're supposed to be skinny.
Do too much weight training now and you'll screw your joints.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-10-15 02:46:22)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Instead of simply following bad word-of-mouth advice and coming up with equally bad ideas of your own, try actually informing yourself. There are plenty of books that adequately explain the basics of dieting, my own favorite being Burn the fat, Feed the muscle by Tom Venuto. If you want to gain muscle mass though then you'll be needing this too.

Last edited by Lucien (2009-10-15 03:01:27)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
I'm informing myself on bf2s, the world true moral compass, hospital, advice on girls, news, and all this is 100% reliable and true!

Yep so much for BF2, this is an EE forum.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

HaiBai wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

You need to feed the muscles as soon as you stop your workout, when you still feel them burning, if you don't, all you are doing is hurting them.
Wrong.  You won't lose muscle just because you don't eat right after the workout.  Although, drinking/eating supplements will maximize your workout.
You wont gain a lot either. Your muscles are in catabolic state, which means they're in a breakdown state, so the less you eat after the workout, the more likely you've not actually achieved much with it. You might still gain a bit of muscle mass and strength, but not it will take a lot longer to achieve any big results unless you take protein + carbs afterwards.

@ Lucien: Of course,  because everyone here has bad advice and is talking shit
How do you think the people got to giving this advice in the first place? They read up on the books, added to the fact that it's very good to have people that have had first hand experience with it to tell you what they do and how they do it. There are some good websites out there to read up on... I have a really good one, but I can't remember it off the top of my head and I'm at work, I'll post it when I get back.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Hey I didn't read the thread but it's pretty safe to assume that most advice posted when it comes to dieting/body building is going to be shit, let alone that he's actually going to remember the most important parts and not just take what he likes and leaves the rest.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Lucien wrote:

Hey I didn't read the thread but it's pretty safe to assume that most advice posted when it comes to dieting/body building is going to be shit, let alone that he's actually going to remember the most important parts and not just take what he likes and leaves the rest.
Then that's his fault, isn't it? All we're doing is giving advice.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Christ Zimmer don't get so defensive. After so many fitness/dieting/bodybuilding related threads full of pretty bad advice I just happened to skip over your well-informed posts
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Kmarion wrote:

FEOS wrote:

It's easy to gain worthless weight (fat).

To gain worthwhile weight, try this: http://bodyforlife.com/

No shit. It works. It just takes some dedication on your part...more than a couple of hours a week at the gym. Which, quite frankly, ain't much.
I was a Bill Phiilps fanboi. I had the dvd too. I even entered a couple of events sponsored by him years ago. I used to read his magazine MM2k like it was the gospel, lol.
Not a fanboi. Just one of the programs out there I've found that even someone with a full-time (and then some) job and doing a master's degree at night can still manage to handle with no problem. Should be pretty straightforward for someone still in school.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
So to make a synopsis of this thread. You guys are saying either eat the shit out of McDonalds, or wait till I naturally fill out?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Bradt3hleader wrote:

So to make a synopsis of this thread. You guys are saying either eat the shit out of McDonalds, or wait till I naturally fill out?
Some of us are saying eat the right things and work hard in the gym to put on the right kind of weight.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5401

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Any prozortips?
yes.  dont talk like that.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Bradt3hleader wrote:

eat the shit out of macdonalds
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
baggs
+732|6206
wait til you grow up a little bit there sport.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937

FEOS wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Some of us are saying eat the right things and work hard in the gym to put on the right kind of weight.
I believe we have a winner.
baggs
+732|6206

Bradt3hleader wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

That much was obvious really, unless you are seriousley uneducated on nutrition! I was kinda skinny once upon a time, i'm not skinny now and i'm not massively built but i still weigh 13stone which is about 170kg i think and i'm about 5' 9". I never touched weight gain, i never ate things to build my mass. I just worked out, did the right excersizes and ate right.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

baggs wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

FEOS wrote:

That much was obvious really, unless you are seriousley uneducated on nutrition! I was kinda skinny once upon a time, i'm not skinny now and i'm not massively built but i still weigh 13stone which is about 170kg i think and i'm about 5' 9". I never touched weight gain, i never ate things to build my mass. I just worked out, did the right excersizes and ate right.
lol, if you were 170KG, there would be something pretty wrong with you.

13 stone = 82kg

It makes me sad that people don't know the universal unit of mass at all
Adams_BJ

baggs wrote:

Bradt3hleader wrote:

FEOS wrote:

170kg fecking kilos? HOLY SHIT
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
Blowjob did you intentionally do that right after Zimmer posted

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard