airborne916
+24|6678
god thing the new patch is going to fix this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … tlefield+2
[FB]Eraser
Back in battle after 3-year break
+39|6734|Switzerland
What do you hate here? Most of the Explosive Ordinance Badges were achieved this way...
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6712|Taiwan
cool.
the POD song BOOM! is what i suggested for movie exploding scenes in another thread a month ago
airborne916
+24|6678
thats bull shit, thats whats worng.
sven_ventjes
+0|6713|belgium
how can you change c4 and explode itso fast
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6712|Taiwan

sven_ventjes wrote:

how can you change c4 and explode itso fast
yeah. sometime we didnt even see that detnator come out wats going on
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
wow, ive never actually seen a first person video of that C4 animation glitch.  all those times i was killed by random flying c4 all makes sense now...

...even though i already have my expert explosives...its time to go test this out.

thanks for the tutorial
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6698|Espoo, Finland
It's a glitch that when you switch to detonator and before you see the animation you press fire it explodes the C4.
In single player the detonator switch is instant but due to lag in multiplay it takes a while, but the lag seems to only affect the animation...
invisiduck
Aromatic
+-4|6786
How do they do that?, i`m not much of a c4 guy, but ive always wondered how they managed to toss and explose C4 so fast, i`m desperate to know so i can take my revenge on all those who exploit this tactic. anybody help?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
actually, if anyone knows how to do it (and i dont, but watching that gives some ideas), please dont say how to.  its bad enough to have one or two people in a server who can do it...i really dont want to have all 64 people doing it.
RedHot
+9|6742
Pretty funny little video, and for all the c4 noobs you rarely see your detonator when tossing c4 like that.... its all just timing, say it with me "Left click, Right click, Left click..... boom!"
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6758|Houston, TX
Settings on some keyboards allow players to preprogram sequences of buttons into a single key press.  You'd find something like:
"5 (C4), mouse button 1 (throw C4), pause 1 second, mouse button 2 (switch to detonator), mouse button 1 (detonate)" assaigned to a hot key. 

Then all the player need do is run up near you.  Jump to improve throwing distance, and in midair press his/her hotkey.  The rest is performed by programming.

Or just be fast on your mouse.

I personally believe that the old fashion method of using adept skills at pressing buttons is the way to go.

KJ

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-02-08 16:42:05)

airborne916
+24|6678
dude get that crap off here, or ill just dlete the thread.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6713
Im pretty sure its not possible to script in battlefield 2. It's simple enough to detonate c4 quickly using the mouse and your own reflexes. I've already posted how to quick-detonate on another thread, its not that hard.
wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6683
its quite easy look at the amount of c4 kills i have just jump throw right click 1/4 second then detonate =]
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6743|Beerville, USA
It's really quite simple and I'd be willing to bet if you did a search (for those wanting to konw how) you would find several threads covering it.

I've only tried 3 times to get my Expert EO badge chucking C4 and the closest I got was 35 C4 kills on Karkand when the map ended and I had just lined up 3 more guys to kill, pissed me off and I haven't tried again since.  I use the same method as he does in the video but I don't have binded or programed keys, I just use my mouse to do it all. 

On karkand 24/7 servers you can expect alot of C4 and Nading and as the saying goes "If you can't beat'em, join'em"....
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6725
lol yea what husker said

i saw hyperion on moders doing it so i tried, and learned how to fast detonate like that

right now, that's how i'm playing.. i usually get 20 - 30 kills per round like that

i once went to 39 kills with c4 but no badge.. gah
khmer
+86|6690|Central California
Tried this on singleplayer and empty server it works, but in a real match it just doesn't work for me.
JimCognito
+10|6693

airborne916 wrote:

god thing the new patch is going to fix this

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … tlefield+2
Too bad the patch won't stop people from bitching and moaning.
aslpride
+6|6676

RedHot wrote:

Pretty funny little video, and for all the c4 noobs you rarely see your detonator when tossing c4 like that.... its all just timing, say it with me "Left click, Right click, Left click..... boom!"
What he said about timing, he is right. I can do it, too. If you think it is impossible. Let look back in 1980's. If you were born after 1985, you will not understand this. However if you was born during 70's and playing nintendo, then you will understand this. The game called, "Punch Out". When you hit buttons with right timing, you will able hit 50 jab in less 30 sec. It looks like impossible, but it did happen when you play this game for two or three years.

I just got my own expert explosive. It was not easy at first, but with hours of practice. My total hours using C4 is 5 hours and 34 minutes. If your stats showing you have been using C4 less than 2 hours. Go and practice until you become master. You will able to do it. Is it cheat? Hell no! It is fingers/hand skill.
Sluggit
+3|6731|Sweden
It’s no secret; you just have to be fast after you tossed the C4! There is a 300 ms hold back in the program cod before you detonate the C4!

When you left click and toss the C4 you have to wait that 300 ms and then real quick right and instantly left click to detonate.

As you probably seen in the video and maybe also seen in game sometime it’s the graphics that cannot keep up, and toss another C4 as well, don’t bother about this it will not go of and most of the time it “retrieves” by it self or what you say?

The only thing you have to do fast is that right, left click and it will explode in mid air if that’s what you after, mean?

Practise like said here before for an hour and you will get it! Left click to throw the C4 than wait proximally 300 ms and then right, left click really fast and you’ll get it!

Good luck!
Bingo
was his name-o
+0|6717|SE Pennsylvania
What a cock-loving monkey fucker.  God forbid he use his gun.  As a teammate, he'd piss me off, because as you can clearly see, he was detonating his pussybombs with teammates in the area.
Tcx_1
+3|6753|Alberta, Canada

Sluggit wrote:

It’s no secret; you just have to be fast after you tossed the C4! There is a 300 ms hold back in the program cod before you detonate the C4!

When you left click and toss the C4 you have to wait that 300 ms and then real quick right and instantly left click to detonate.

As you probably seen in the video and maybe also seen in game sometime it’s the graphics that cannot keep up, and toss another C4 as well, don’t bother about this it will not go of and most of the time it “retrieves” by it self or what you say?

The only thing you have to do fast is that right, left click and it will explode in mid air if that’s what you after, mean?

Practise like said here before for an hour and you will get it! Left click to throw the C4 than wait proximally 300 ms and then right, left click really fast and you’ll get it!

Good luck!
You really shouldnt teach people this.  I feel it ruins the game.  And on more then 1 occasion someone doing this continually in a server made it empty in a blink of an eye.
Maj.Do
+85|6765|good old CA
i do that lol : ), not the denote in the air though, i throw em at tanks and APCs, and rarely people because if there good they will kill me with there g3/f2000/ or g36c.  Use c4 as a booby trap .  And the guy who said to bad the patch wont fix whiners lol that was good

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard