M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6225|Escea

Man there are some fucked up individuals on this planet.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

ruisleipa wrote:

well once everyone has posted things like 'omfg i'd kill that fucker myself' we can all agree the world is fucked and move on. Not much to say to it, and I don't see the point except to ram home that there are fucked up people on earth. Big news there.
Pfft.  Move along...

Thanks OP for the rage moment.  Reminds me again just how much I love my children.
ruisleipa
+149|6224|teh FIN-land

Ilocano wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

well once everyone has posted things like 'omfg i'd kill that fucker myself' we can all agree the world is fucked and move on. Not much to say to it, and I don't see the point except to ram home that there are fucked up people on earth. Big news there.
Pfft.  Move along...

Thanks OP for the rage moment.  Reminds me again just how much I love my children.
pfft yerself.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6669

ruisleipa wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Pfft.  Move along...

pfft yerself.
Acedia...
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command
RIP

This is one example of authorities failure to prevent crime they have reason to believe will be committed.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

Ms Barnes also said she thought her ex-husband was going to kill their son Jonathan when he visited her soon after they broke up: "Mum and I went to leave with the baby and as we were walking out Arthur grabbed the baby off me and I thought he was going to throw him against the fireplace and kill him.

"Mum and I fought him and I bit to get him to let the baby go because he is incredible(y) strong and he wouldn't let go. We got the baby away from him and I raced the baby next door to the neighbour ... and asked him to care for the baby."
The signs were there. The mom knew he wasn't stable..

Either that or she is lying. She told the police some of this before her daughter died.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6718|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Can we go middle ages on his ass and use him for a vivisection with no anesthesia?  Seriously, there should be no limit to what you can do to someone who kills their child/children just to get back at their ex.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6150|'straya
Murder is one thing. But murdering you own kids? thats just a whole new level. Hope this guy never gets out of prison.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
I cannot fathom how anyone, let alone her own father, could kill that little one.  These stories get me furious. 

bf2gammer wrote:

OMFG, give me a gun and a plane ticket and i will take care of this mother fucker my self.
Load up, let's ride
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6413|'Murka

xBlackPantherx wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Only in America
Australia
Perhaps...just perhaps...he was being sarcastic/ironic?

OT: Life w/o parole, with what he did tattooed on his chest, back, and head. See how long he lasts in prison.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Murder is one thing. But murdering you own kids? thats just a whole new level. Hope this guy never gets out of prison.
I mean.. thrown from a bridge.. how fckn terrifying!

I've said before how jacked up it must be to jump from a bridge before.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=120624

On a related note: http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/story/1772641.html
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6224|Brisneyland
Not much to say really. Its a big world, and there are many fuckheads out there. Unfortunately this one lived in Australia. Personally I am glad he cant get the death penalty. Its over too quickly. I want him to live with what he's done.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
I want him to live with whats going to be done to him.

FYI to the non-locals, social services are so screwed up here only ~1 in 10 'at risk' children are ever followed up.
This is at the top end of the scale but the 'my husband is nuts I think he'll kill someone' thing isn't exactly unusual or straightforward to deal with.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
rdx-fx
+955|6593

Burwhale wrote:

Not much to say really. Its a big world, and there are many fuckheads out there. Unfortunately this one lived in Australia. Personally I am glad he cant get the death penalty. Its over too quickly. I want him to live with what he's done.
For myself,
I don't care if he regrets his actions.
I don't care if he suffers some horrible torturous fate.

He needs to be put somewhere where he never has the chance to harm anyone else again.

Dead and in a coffin seems the most direct and economical solution for him.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

Burwhale wrote:

I see zero remorse for his actions..

No need to get defensive about your country neither. Only a moron would think that these psychopaths are limited to certain borders.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6224|Brisneyland

Kmar wrote:

No need to get defensive about your country neither. Only a moron would think that these psychopaths are limited to certain borders.
I'm not getting defensive. We have our fair share of whackjobs here, everyone knows that. But I cant pretend not to be dissapointed that it happened over here. Its the same as the "This is not my America" threads that happened a while back. I cant put words to how it makes me feel, except that what he did was "UnAustralian".
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5817|Fattest Country in the world.

Kmarion wrote:

Melbourne, Australia: A girl of four allegedly thrown from a bridge by her father

charged with murder, allegedly phoned his estranged wife and told her she should 'say goodbye to your children’.
It's the lawyer in me talking.

Last edited by Zombie_Affair (2009-10-15 06:18:32)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Boy, does this asshole deserve some strick counciling and stern liberal rehabilitation or what?!  Because they value human life and all
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6513|Gold Coast
Despite this being somewhat of an old story, it does highlight the fact that some welfare institutions are failing and people are paying the price as a consequence.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard