Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Just for boredom post random MMA fights or great MMA fights from youtube or anywhere else. I'll start.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6560|Mountains of NC

anything with Gina .....

https://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/gina-carano1.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
A12345
+77|6462

SEREMAKER wrote:

anything with Gina .....

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/upload … arano1.jpg
that be kyra gracie, not a fighter, one hell of a submission grappler though

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

SEREMAKER wrote:

anything with Gina .....

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/upload … arano1.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Fedor vs. Randleman - Fedor gets slammed on his head only to tap Randleman out.

Royce vs. Kimo - Gracie pulls out Kimo's ponytail

Anytime Frank Trigg get's rear-naked choked

Henderson vs. Wanderlei Silva in their first Pride meeting - Henderson looks like he knocks out Silva but gives him too much time to regain his composure.
A12345
+77|6462
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

the Korean guy is 7'2 320 lbs
The Russian Guy 6'0 231 lbs

this one is very good 2

Last edited by blademaster (2009-10-13 23:47:15)

rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853
carwin v gonzaga, crazy out of no where

cung le vs warren, nice fight.

man i want to see cung le in the UFC, his record is 6-0 and he beat frank shamrock for the title. Shame he gave the title up to continue his movie career. He is a very exciting fighter

Last edited by rammunition (2009-10-14 13:01:47)

NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6124
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

I don't think Cung Le would fare very well in the UFC.  He's fought mediocre opponents in Strikeforce, and the Middleweight division in the UFC is stacked with talent.  It would be interesting, but after losing Rampage for a while to movies will make them reluctant to sign Cung Le and his one fight a year schedule.
ruisleipa
+149|6214|teh FIN-land
I know nothing about this stuff, but that Emelianenko guy is pretty mental. Whats the difference between MMA/UFC and whatever? People on youtube talking crap like he wouldn't last in UFC it's much better blah blah. Its still the same though right - two guys beating the bejeezus out of each other??
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

ruisleipa wrote:

I know nothing about this stuff, but that Emelianenko guy is pretty mental. Whats the difference between MMA/UFC and whatever? People on youtube talking crap like he wouldn't last in UFC it's much better blah blah. Its still the same though right - two guys beating the bejeezus out of each other??
some leagues claim that they have better fighters, thats all; everything else is the same, or certain ones may use a cage instead of the ring

Last edited by blademaster (2009-10-14 13:58:32)

rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I don't think Cung Le would fare very well in the UFC.  He's fought mediocre opponents in Strikeforce, and the Middleweight division in the UFC is stacked with talent.  It would be interesting, but after losing Rampage for a while to movies will make them reluctant to sign Cung Le and his one fight a year schedule.
Probably true, Cung Le is a kick boxer. He has no ground game and its his kicks he relies on to weaken opponents. I think because we rarely see kick boxers in MMA makes him exciting imo

anyway, Bellator anyone???

2 crazy videos, watched them over a dozen times and never get bored of it

Last edited by rammunition (2009-10-14 14:26:35)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

blademaster wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

some leagues claim that they have better fighters, thats all; everything else is the same, or certain ones may use a cage instead of the ring
Some leagues DO have better talent.  The UFC generally has the best talent pool in each division it issues belts in (exception perhaps the Heavyweight division), but there are a few fighters here and there in competing promotions that could make a run at a UFC belt.  I'd like to see the UFC incorporate a Featherweight division, because I think there are at least a handful of guys that could compete at a high level and also draw fans.

rammunition wrote:

we rarely see kick boxers in MMA makes him exciting imo
CroCop, Alaistar Overeem, Chuck Lidell, Mark Hunt...those are/were all kickboxers in MMA.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

blademaster wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Some leagues DO have better talent.  The UFC generally has the best talent pool in each division it issues belts in (exception perhaps the Heavyweight division), but there are a few fighters here and there in competing promotions that could make a run at a UFC belt.  I'd like to see the UFC incorporate a Featherweight division, because I think there are at least a handful of guys that could compete at a high level and also draw fans.
WEC (world extreme cagefighting), owned by zuffa, is the sister promotion to the UFC. They do lower classed fighting pools such as lightweight, featherweight, bantamweight and flyweight.

Last edited by rammunition (2009-10-14 14:51:34)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

I know, that's why I specifically said I'd like the UFC to get Featherweight.  There's plenty promotions with lower weight classes.  I don't care about the lower classes in WEC.  WEC and others aren't nearly the promotion UFC is.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I know, that's why I specifically said I'd like the UFC to get Featherweight.  There's plenty promotions with lower weight classes.  I don't care about the lower classes in WEC.  WEC and others aren't nearly the promotion UFC is.
IMO I cannot name any good Featherweight fighters. I don't watch much lightweight fights but I cannot see myself personally watching anything lower in weight class than that.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

rammunition wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

IMO I cannot name any good Featherweight fighters. I don't watch much lightweight fights but I cannot see myself personally watching anything lower in weight class than that.
Urijah Faber, Mike Brown, Leonard Garcia...all in WEC.  You haven't heard of any because its the smaller overseas promotions that generally have the smaller classes.  I like watching Featherweight because the action is usually fast-paced.  It's like watching two GSPs fight each other
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5853

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rammunition wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Urijah Faber, Mike Brown, Leonard Garcia...all in WEC.  You haven't heard of any because its the smaller overseas promotions that generally have the smaller classes.  I like watching Featherweight because the action is usually fast-paced.  It's like watching two GSPs fight each other
2 GSP would be mad. But I honestly cannot watch a fight if the fighters are skinny with not cut or muscle. I don't know if its just me

Last edited by rammunition (2009-10-16 09:37:40)

blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6637

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rammunition wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

yea there were bunch of good fighters in K1 then UFC bought them out same with WEC...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

UFC bought Pride.  K1 still exists as a separate organization.  UFC bought WEC ages ago and just recently incorporated their fighters into the UFC.  Can't wait to see Jose Aldo fight.  That's pretty much the only reason I'm buying that PPV.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6539
Can not find the fight, but here are some highlights from the Ben Henderson vs Donald Cerronna.  I thought Ben's shoulder was going to pop off at some points.  Around the 1:30 mark. 

Last edited by Scratch[USA] (2010-11-23 17:09:53)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

that was their first fight.  Benson submitted Cerrone in their second in about 2 minutes.  That first fight was pretty fucking solid though.  Cerrone usually puts on a first rate performance.  Look at his last fight against Jamie Varner.  Sure it was a grudge match so there's always going to be emotions, but that fight was a pretty intense ass-whooping.

That's why I love the lower weight classes.  It's going to be interesting seeing them finally get top billing in the UFC.
my brother took me to one of these last year..(he's a kick boxer) it was such an experience.. the people there, wow what a crowd!! All White tee'd up/muscle bound/ bearing MMA past fight logos n the like...
it's so much fun IRL but yeah, entertaining. I'd go again.
hmm crappy cell phone pic here
Irving, TX 4-25-09
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3325/96/65/567615575/n567615575_6616003_7629788.jpg
Scratch[USA]
+105|6539

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

that was their first fight.  Benson submitted Cerrone in their second in about 2 minutes.  That first fight was pretty fucking solid though.  Cerrone usually puts on a first rate performance.  Look at his last fight against Jamie Varner.  Sure it was a grudge match so there's always going to be emotions, but that fight was a pretty intense ass-whooping.

That's why I love the lower weight classes.  It's going to be interesting seeing them finally get top billing in the UFC.
I missed the second Varner fight. 
The lower weight class fights are always entertaining,  I might even buy pay per view once the get some of these as top billing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard