JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6713|Sweden
I think you shuold get mabye 1-, 2- or 0,5- points minus for dying. Wich I think will make people THINK before they are doing something. You are being more carefull when playing. But you should not get minus when you are teamkilled.

This should also not be good for the stupid statspadders that are dying 100 times of knives by another padder.

Opinions?
Molten_Lava
+0|6734
I can't think of anything that would make me quit the game faster   Logging into a game and immediately dying from artillery/spawncampers/bombs from heaven and getting negative points on top of it to start off my round would likely have me uninstalling BF2 within two days.
Nice idea, but I don't think its feasible.
Teckademics
+1|6746|Savannah GA
all i have to say to that is FUCK NO.
$kelet0r
+16|6703
its not that type of game - too fast paced, battlefield 2 is an arcade war game
if it were a military sim like armed assault/operation flashpoint there are huge penalties for dying but the gameplay is adjusted for that - the pace is slower, the weapons more deadly and using cover is essential
different games
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6735|Purplicious Wisconsin
That is the stupidest of all the ideas I saw in these forums, people would bring tons of complaints if that were to happen and ea would make less money out of that.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6735|Purplicious Wisconsin
Battlefield  2  would  stop  being  reproduced  after  that.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6726|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

nice try... leave DICE to make the game, try making your own and seeing how many copies sell, trust me, only the 1337s and h4x0rz would play your style...
CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6767|CANADA
shut up.. sum1 delete this post its a waste of time
Ryan
+1,230|6864|Alberta, Canada

No no no no no non nononon
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6676|Cambridge, England
actually i think it isnt a bad idea, i do not think that your global points should be effected otherwise the average player would have 0 points, but i do think that your k/d ratio should play a larger part in the ranking system.
sfg-Ice__
+4|6674
I don't think its the "stupdiest" idea on these forums.  I think it needs to be redefined abit more.  For instances that scream stupidty (ie ramming a friendly vehicle and dieing).  It could be a good tool to curb in those that don't care about anyone else if properly done.

Last edited by sfg-Ice__ (2006-02-08 16:22:59)

wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6692
No
josh's
Banned
+2|6710
hell no!!!! minus points 4 dieing woulds suck

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard