wow and you are a mod??
troll
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Drag the political opposition out in the street, shoot them, claim they were democratically elected two years later.
wow and you are a mod??

Hamas was the winner in a Democratic election, forced on Palestine by the US and UN, when Hamas won those countries would not except the results of the election.

They tried to force Hamas into a Coalition Government with Fatah after time the Government was not working and international pressure, Hamas defeated Fatah in a battle and took over Gaza.
What does it have to do with me being a mod?

They didn't drag members of the opposition out in the street and shoot them?
thats not the whole story

JohnG@lt wrote:

Elections have never been won via intimidation or fraud before See: Iran
wheres the evidence? the only thing i have read is that they counted the results quick or something, show me the evidence or STFU
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5413

rammunition wrote:

show me the evidence or STFU

ruisleipa wrote:

lol what a brilliant, intellectual statement that is. You must be so proud.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rofl:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index … 200AA9kAL5

Also; what does him having an opinion different than yours have ANYTHING to do with him being a mod?
actually my source of of another site
your "rhetoric" is usually nothing more than plagiarism anyways and copied and pasted links

can't say i'm too surprised
I am currently doing 2 assignments as I type, i have far more on my mind than to write down what i want to say when i can get it off the net. Don't tell me you haven't done it.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

Hamas was the winner in a Democratic election, forced on Palestine by the US and UN, when Hamas won those countries would not except the results of the election.

They tried to force Hamas into a Coalition Government with Fatah after time the Government was not working and international pressure, Hamas defeated Fatah in a battle and took over Gaza.

JohnG@lt wrote:

wheres the evidence? the only thing i have read is that they counted the results quick or something, show me the evidence or STFU
Did I say it was the whole story? The context of the conversation was that they are killing themselves too. By suggesting that is not the entire story you are implying that they were justified by murdering their own... so it must have been a real party.

They are their worst enemy. Thanks for the confirmation.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6551|Long Island, New York

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

actually my source of of another site
your "rhetoric" is usually nothing more than plagiarism anyways and copied and pasted links

I am currently doing 2 assignments as I type, i have far more on my mind than to write down what i want to say when i can get it off the net. Don't tell me you haven't done it.
not atleast without providing the links to where I got the information from...i've never to my most recent memory used someone else's answer and tried to pass it off as my own.

it just shows what your true intentions when you come into these types of topics are.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Did I say it was the whole story? The context of the conversation was that they are killing themselves to. By suggesting that is not the entire story you are implying that they were justified by murdering their own... so it must have been a real party.

By not implementing the basis of their actions you are in a way suggesting the Palestinians just randomly kill each other.

Their worst enemies are the ones who bombed the british, killed there parents/grand parents, trying to wipe there history heritage off the history books and forcing thekm on their knees.
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

Poseidon wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

not atleast without providing the links to where I got the information from...i've never to my most recent memory used someone else's answer and tried to pass it off as my own.

it just shows what your true intentions when you come into these types of topics are.
bullshit, you memory must be of a goldfish
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Did I say it was the whole story? The context of the conversation was that they are killing themselves to. By suggesting that is not the entire story you are implying that they were justified by murdering their own... so it must have been a real party.

By not implementing the basis of their actions you are in a way suggesting the Palestinians just randomly kill each other.

Their worst enemies are the ones who bombed the british, killed there parents/grand parents, trying to wipe there history heritage off the history books and forcing thekm on their knees.
If I was implying random I would not have used the words "political opposition". You drew your own conclusions without considering everything I said.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5413

rammunition wrote:

rammunition wrote:

rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

rammunition wrote:

stop trolling

Kmarion wrote:

If I was implying random I would not have used the words "political opposition". You drew your own conclusions without considering everything I said.
political opposition isn't far enough, it doesn't tell the story of why such events occurred.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5371|London, England

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

wow and you are a mod??

JohnG@lt wrote:

How can I show you evidence when it was destroyed? How do you count 60 million votes in an hour without having computerized polling stations? Hell, it takes each state in this country hours to tally all the votes cast.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

How can I show you evidence when it was destroyed? How do you count 60 million votes in an hour without having computerized polling stations? Hell, it takes each state in this country hours to tally all the votes cast.
Destroyed??? where's the evidence that the evidence on the the vote rigging was destroyed?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
rammunition, may I suggest www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com to you? Not only is it a vastly amusing website, but you will no doubt be nodding your head within the first few paragraphs.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5413

rammunition wrote:

stop trolling
lawl
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Destroyed??? where's the evidence that the evidence on the the vote rigging was destroyed?
Where is your evidence that it wasn't?
-Frederick Bastiat
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6542|Global Command
Sort of on topic, this " UFO " looks like a failed attempt to shoot down the Iranian missile.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne … siles.html
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

rammunition wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

rammunition wrote:

stop trolling

Kmarion wrote:

political opposition isn't far enough, it doesn't tell the story of why such events occurred.
It is far enough considering the context. They are killing themselves. You're just trying to dress it up.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition, may I suggest www.stuffwhitepeoplelike.com to you? Not only is it a vastly amusing website, but you will no doubt be nodding your head within the first few paragraphs.
whats that got to do with the evidence on vote rigging? you are changing the subject due to defeat on your bullshit
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

whats that got to do with the evidence on vote rigging? you are changing the subject due to defeat on your bullshit
I'm not conceding defeat on anything. Arguing with you always reminds me of that site, so I felt like sharing. How old are you btw?
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

stop trolling

Kmarion wrote:

It is far enough considering the context. They are killing themselves. You're just trying to dress it up.
Ok, look at the police in America. They may shoot  dead a guy carrying a gun and shooting at them. Its happened. But cut the bit out where the guy was carrying a gun and shooting at them. Makes the story sound different. Compare the 2.

Police shoot dead armed man in exchange of gun fire

to

police shoot dead man on street

does it tell the full story?

JohnG@lt wrote:

I'm not conceding defeat on anything. Arguing with you always reminds me of that site, so I felt like sharing. How old are you btw?
im 20. 21 in november why? and you if i may ask?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Because it explains a lot. I'm an old 28.
-Frederick Bastiat
rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5875

JohnG@lt wrote:

rammunition wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Because it explains a lot. I'm an old 28.
Just because you are older doesn't make you wiser or more intelligent. Trust me.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6614|132 and Bush

rammunition wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

rammunition wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

rammunition wrote:

stop trolling

Ok, look at the police in America. They may shoot  dead a guy carrying a gun and shooting at them. Its happened. But cut the bit out where the guy was carrying a gun and shooting at them. Makes the story sound different. Compare the 2.

Police shoot dead armed man in exchange of gun fire

to

police shoot dead man on street

does it tell the full story?
I said it was political didn't I? Was it not?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

rammunition wrote:

Just because you are older doesn't make you wiser or more intelligent. Trust me.
I beg to differ on the wisdom part. You've experienced [ ] this much of the world and your opinions show it.

As for being more intelligent... well, I rank in the top 2% of the worlds population so take that for whatever it's worth.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard