sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
Yeah, I just downloaded the mod, but when I installed it, it went to my admin folder.

SplinterStrike told me to go to "multiplayer" then select "game mode" to "co-op". But, it was only 16 player maps

So I am assuming because it is still in my admin folder , it didn't work.

So where should I install the mod to? Because when I installed it it installed by itself to admin folder :\

Thanks!
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

It should have gone into Mods if its the same mod I'm thinking of.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
Nooo.... >_<

I moved it to mods as well, where there is bf2 and xpack (coz my dvd contains bf2 vanilla and sf)

But its still not there.....

So when i get this right, All the 64 maps should show up in:

Multiplayer--> Create Local --> Game mode : Co-op.

Correct?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6382|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
I don't know why its not working, I just tried installing it myself and cant get it to run Maybe its cause of the 1.5 patch?

Here's the link for anyone who wants to try http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/18077
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

Defo the 1.5 patch. The last time I played 64 bots was before I bought BF2, ie: 2005.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6518
AIX 2 is what you really need . . . but it should work on 1.5.  Mine does
JuRiXD
+1|6221|Belgium
http://www.fileradar.net/files/view/Bat … -one-/4477
Was it this mod you installed? Then you just choose singleplayer and with the botchanger you can choose the number of bots.
Jax.Wrecked
+3|5705
try this: http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/ … 5&cp=2

look for "BF2 sp16/32/64 with Coop Map Pack (v2)"
sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
Thanks for answers everyone.....

But what I want to know is where to put the folder into? Should I put it under "bf2" folder?

By the way, it is not the 1.5 patch. I have only downloaded the 1.41 patch, not the 1.5 yet.

Last edited by sumosalad (2009-10-09 17:09:46)

sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
I forgot to mention, what is the difference between co-op and single player? They both play with bots haha
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

sumosalad wrote:

I forgot to mention, what is the difference between co-op and single player? They both play with bots haha
Co-op implies that you have multiple real players with bots mixed into the teams.
Singleplayer is you are the only real player and everyone else is a bot.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2009-10-09 22:52:28)

sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
Ok thanks.

Yeah...I spent so much time....I did everything I haev searched on google, still no results

Can someone tell me, if yuo have tried this mod and it worked, how did you do it? please list step by step..I really want to play but I cannot get it to work >_<
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6323|uk

Meh, what folders you did you download... tell us whats in the folders, then we have a better chance of telling you where to put them.
sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
Well basically I did what I have to do too much that I forgot all the procedures..... Hope you guys can see how tired I am because of doing this

I can only experiment.....

Titch2349, or anyone else who is going to post, could you guys please tell me how you did it?
sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
So sad no one can help me here ?

sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297
I am sure I am allowed to bump as long as it has been 24 hours right
Scratch[USA]
+105|6518
It should be in your c: (main drive) program files/ . . .  Bf2/Mods  that is where ever your main bf2 file was installed to.  When you installed the mod it should have created a shortcut on your desktop as well unless you erased or unchecked it.  If you only see 16 player maps then you are in regular battlefield 2.
sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297

Scratch[USA] wrote:

It should be in your c: (main drive) program files/ . . .  Bf2/Mods  that is where ever your main bf2 file was installed to.  When you installed the mod it should have created a shortcut on your desktop as well unless you erased or unchecked it.  If you only see 16 player maps then you are in regular battlefield 2.
I installed the mod but there is no shortcut. I have been told the Viathon(?) version is too old?

Anyway, what did you mean by

"If you only see 16 player maps then you are in regular battlefield 2."

I play regular BF2 (vanilla BF2). So which one should I play? and its patch 1.41 too!
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6687
right click on your bf2 icon on your desktop... and hit (copy) control c   (paste) control v
then a new bf2 icon will appear on the desktop...
you can right click and rename it... mod or coolmod    whatever
then right click the new coolmod icon... and change this
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1
to this
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/yourmodsname    (use whatever the name of the actual mod is....   aix... or pr... or bfp2  etc

then you can use the new icon to start your mod...
all your mods... including bf2 and SF are here
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods

Last edited by [TUF]Catbox (2009-10-13 00:53:20)

Love is the answer
sumosalad
Banned
+3|5297

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

right click on your bf2 icon on your desktop... and hit (copy) control c   (paste) control v
then a new bf2 icon will appear on the desktop...
you can right click and rename it... mod or coolmod    whatever
then right click the new coolmod icon... and change this
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1
to this
"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/yourmodsname    (use whatever the name of the actual mod is....   aix... or pr... or bfp2  etc

then you can use the new icon to start your mod...
all your mods... including bf2 and SF are here
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods
I think the version is too old. Maybe I will ahve to download a later version.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard