Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6316
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6267|Escea

Had a horrible dream once where my breathing was constricted. I've also had game/movie influenced dreams as well. Scariest dream I've ever had put me in the setting of Aliens, except I had no weapons.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6151|Birmingham, UK
Anyone ever had a dream where you are in between those crushing walls that move together like you see in movies? I had that once and it was the most painful death you could imagine
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6622|Columbus, OH
Why do I dream that I am shitting in public. First, I always find myself sitting on a toilet going #2 at a busy street intersection. People mind their business until I am ready to wipe as soon as I lift my butt-check people start to stare then I get self-conscious....I wonder why.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6279|S.A. Australia

loubot wrote:

Why do I dream that I am shitting in public. First, I always find myself sitting on a toilet going #2 at a busy street intersection. People mind their business until I am ready to wipe as soon as I lift my butt-check people start to stare then I get self-conscious....I wonder why.
Its obviously a glimpse into your future as an old man, roaming the streets and crapping on corners...
Serious Flex
Ioan92
+337|5766
I've had a silent hill dream lately, I was going to school with two big heavy bags and just as I was about to enter class:

The sky got pitch black in a matter of seconds and then the famous rapist surged from the darkness in the distance of the corridor:

https://api.ning.com/files/fNYKSIOq56DWWvQ2WGPYNUqiNwmxqgJAegHk7MyVJcFmzXteGwuqQ5XdanuT4v7jyelwWRGq*8j5XyLOToPqjr4sVMdSg8NC/Pyramid_Head_by_GhostsOfReach.jpg

I've opened both my bags and grabbed two of those:

https://waffen-technik-withum.de/images/mp44-18-optimiert.jpg

Started shooting the motherfucker until I ran out of ammo then he started RUNNING to me and I was like oh shit, just before he killed me I woke up.

lal
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6622|Columbus, OH

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

loubot wrote:

Its obviously a glimpse into your future as an old man, roaming the streets and crapping on corners...
haha at least I will not be cleaning it up
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6517|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Read some H.P. Lovecraft last week while on vacation. Had had some brew earlier that day... fuckit I wasn't able to drive the whole week. Well anyways read some pages while a bit tipsy and went to sleep. Was running away from Shoggoth & co. the whole fucking night although I woke up several times. Madness!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard