Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

belldawg wrote:

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sri Lanka are thumping India, in his last ever Test match. Murali got his 800th wicket (which was also the last wicket of his last innings as a test bowler)

Not bad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket … 841333.stm

Best chucker the game has ever produced
god i hate muralitharan
i don't. read up on him.

gun bloke tbh.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

belldawg wrote:

1927 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sri Lanka are thumping India, in his last ever Test match. Murali got his 800th wicket (which was also the last wicket of his last innings as a test bowler)

Not bad.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket … 841333.stm

god i hate muralitharan
haters gonna hate

the guy was cleared by the ICC for his bowling action, the only reason some aussies don't like him is because they want warne to be #1 and brits generally don't like other sportsmen from around the world yet people like rooney are glorified as the son of jesus
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Mekstizzle wrote:

belldawg wrote:

1927 wrote:

god i hate muralitharan
haters gonna hate

the guy was cleared by the ICC for his bowling action, the only reason some aussies don't like him is because they want warne to be #1 and brits generally don't like other sportsmen from around the world yet people like rooney are glorified as the son of jesus
i'm an aussie and i like him...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Im West Injun and I cant stand the lil mutha fucker
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
Off to Trent Bridge in the morning
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
You lot seem to be taking a leaf out of our book WRT batting collapses
~ Richard Feynman
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ahh we got let the lil fuckers win one.  fair do's the English Pakistani fans turn out in force and who the fuck is going come and watch a series which is 4-0??

I'll post my stats up soon so you can all have a rub over them
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Pakistan are great to watch, never ever ever boring. They're either terrible or terrifying.
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
i would really, really hate to be a pakistan cricket fan today. what with everything else going on, i'm reading their forums and they are properly shattered.
~ Richard Feynman
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Any time their team gets some sort of momentum going they get pegged back by various things, sux to be a fan of them but in reality the team and country is in a situation of a complete joke anyway
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Hmm...

Damning evidence if any, but there's no timestamp on that video either. Not saying that I don't think it's all real, just that there needs to be proof that this video (of the guy saying when the no-balls are going to happen) was before the actual events at the match happened, if you get me

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-08-30 07:50:18)

Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

Mekstizzle wrote:

Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Tv2cH1biA

Damning evidence if any, but there's no timestamp on that video either. Not saying that I don't think it's all real, just that there needs to be proof that this video (of the guy saying when the no-balls are going to happen) was before the actual events at the match happened, if you get me
i was talking about this on other forums.

if that video is faked and shown to be so then notw will cease to exist due to the gargantuan libel suits everyone and their mother will bring.
~ Richard Feynman
Mekstizzle
WALKER
Yeah, they're a shitty slimy tabloid paper but I don't think even they would stoop to a level like this. It's unlikely but still something that could potentially arise in court
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6109|Birmingham, UK
notw have done this loads of times...
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
edgbaston in reverse.

fuck me.
~ Richard Feynman
Mekstizzle
WALKER
lol'd

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49702000/gif/_49702698_aussie.gif

Westminster Council has threatened legal action after a taunting slogan was beamed on to Big Ben by Australia's cricket team ahead of the Ashes.

Images of cricketers Ricky Ponting and Michael Clarke were projected on to the tower with the message for the England team: "Don't forget to pack the urn."

Australia hope to regain the trophy from England in the five-game series in Australia which starts in November.

But the council was not amused by the "inappropriate and insulting" stunt.

Its deputy leader, Cllr Robert Davis, said: "The Palace of Westminster is part of a Unesco World Heritage site.

"It's both inappropriate and insulting for this important location and its buildings to effectively be abused in this manner. It's also a criminal offence."

He continued: "Although we've not prosecuted previously as such stunts are usually over quickly, we do feel now that enough is enough and we're considering legal action."

Cricket Australia could not be contacted.

But in the aftermath of Wednesday night's stunt, captain Ricky Ponting said: "Winning the urn back from our age-old rival is the most prized achievement for Australians.
'Prepared and ready'

"We just wanted to send them a reminder not to leave the urn behind.

"Our message is clear - we're prepared and we're ready so bring on the Ashes!"

A £2,500 fine may be payable for breaching the Town and Country Planning Act.

It is not the first time Big Ben has had an unexpected addition. In 1999 a naked image of television presenter Gail Porter was projected on to it.

England fly to Australia on Friday.

After three recent Australian Test losses, England are rated above the Australian side for first time since the rankings began.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11650729
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
Good god Australia, really?

Any Australian watching the One Dayer on Wednesday night will be ashamed...
Serious Flex
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
not so much ashamed as just laughing

poor clarke. didn't have a golden captaincy night, made a few mistakes and probably was a little bit defensive but by god i don't think he told mitch and siddle "hey, the plan is to bowl nothing but wides, half-trackers and wide full tosses".  you could just see the annoyance as he told someone else to bowl and then they just bowled just as shit.

besides, it's SL, they're awesome. you can't get angry with sri lanka because they're just full of awesome.
~ Richard Feynman
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
And again. 

Hats off to the Sri Lankans, they played well but Australia has some serious work to do...
Serious Flex
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Well, yeah, a proper ODI bowling attack (Harris/Bollinger/Tait) who know the meaning of "yorkers" would be great.

Honestly though, this is being way overhyped. This series is kind of what you get when you put a very very good team against an OK one (and face it without a single bowler who is capable of even producing a single yorker, let alone the yorkers-on-demand or slower bouncer which is the requirement nowadays that's what we are).
~ Richard Feynman
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
Well there's a win. A thrashing to boot.

Wish I was in Sydney this week and didn't have exams. I'd pop down and catch the NSW vs TAS match since both sides are at full International strength. The NSW lineup is test-match standard and beyond.

Last edited by Spark (2010-11-07 05:12:02)

~ Richard Feynman
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
First day of the 01/11 Ashes...Strauss gone for zip, Trott bowled, now Pietersen and Collingwood caught in quick succession.  Siddle bowling like an animal but Johnson not so much...
Serious Flex
Spark
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
pitch is slowwwwwwwwww

england should be rank with themselves as this is when our bowlers are at their worst
~ Richard Feynman
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
Mind you, we can't judge the game until England have bowled...we may get skittled for jack shit too.
Serious Flex
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia
Hat-trick for Siddle...you champ
Serious Flex

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard