one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

tbf roc you are a twatty mong
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

because i'm well qualified enough? this uni is in one of the richest areas in the country and it is full of pushy parents that don't have the time in their busy city lifestyles to help their kids brush up on their homework, but certainly have the money. it's easy to make £25/hour doing it when you include your travel costs and your actual value. teaching GCSE level english is easy (and I can boast that I got the 2nd highest GCSE English mark in the country in my year, which is a mega salespitch). it's really not hard. during the first few weeks of every academic year our careers service is always inundated with requests for private tutors from the university student body. also there are plenty of private tutoring companies that will take you on and arrange it for you... for a cut of the price, of course.

and lol roc, how am i being a "know it all"? you fucking mong. jay tried to challenge my argument by saying "have you tutored yourself?" and i said "well, yes, actually..." that's not being a know it all. it's called posting with some actual backup and evidence. which may surprise you, seeing as 90% of 'debate' posts on this forum from the likes of jay are based in sweet-fuck-all.
Mong? What will you call me next a muppet? lol yuros. You seem like a cool/smart dude but come off as arrogant and a "know it all"; are you like this in person?
why the fuck would that matter to you how i am irl? i'm doing well enough, and i have a big enough social group and a hot enough gf to not worry about what some 4chan meme-quoting internet mong would think of me.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

because i'm well qualified enough? this uni is in one of the richest areas in the country and it is full of pushy parents that don't have the time in their busy city lifestyles to help their kids brush up on their homework, but certainly have the money. it's easy to make £25/hour doing it when you include your travel costs and your actual value. teaching GCSE level english is easy (and I can boast that I got the 2nd highest GCSE English mark in the country in my year, which is a mega salespitch). it's really not hard. during the first few weeks of every academic year our careers service is always inundated with requests for private tutors from the university student body. also there are plenty of private tutoring companies that will take you on and arrange it for you... for a cut of the price, of course.

and lol roc, how am i being a "know it all"? you fucking mong. jay tried to challenge my argument by saying "have you tutored yourself?" and i said "well, yes, actually..." that's not being a know it all. it's called posting with some actual backup and evidence. which may surprise you, seeing as 90% of 'debate' posts on this forum from the likes of jay are based in sweet-fuck-all.
Mong? What will you call me next a muppet? lol yuros. You seem like a cool/smart dude but come off as arrogant and a "know it all"; are you like this in person?
why the fuck would that matter to you how i am irl? i'm doing well enough, and i have a big enough social group and a hot enough gf to not worry about what some 4chan meme-quoting internet mong would think of me.
See that's what I'm talking about.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
uzikins learned a new word recently and wants to show he knows what it means. let's all clap for him and his newly expanded vocabulary.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6474|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Ok then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard