=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6372|California

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

yah better value overall....... BOOm BOOOM
i also saw this youtube vid where they added a rearview camera to the car, and it shows up in the lcd screen when you put it in reverse!! i want that!!
https://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Rachel-BurningBarn-1024x722.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

yeah i do want a camaro, but i think i'll have to go with the benz, it has A LOT more features then the camaro and it has a way better engine then my 04 toyota camry and i'm good with that, i'm going to put black racing rims and performance tires on my benz
From nice to douche in 2.6 seconds
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6159|what

for fucks sake

i just started watching this movie, thinking geez this is a slow opening scene. Opening credits took their time too. Now starts with a shot of the main character walking along a bridge very slowly, then a conversation starts as he meets someone. The person he meets is a little odd, her speech is a little slow and distorted so I figure it's a dream sequence or flashback. Whatever.

Then I realise VLC was set to play at 50% speed.

https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Adams_BJ
haha
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6517|Gold Coast

AussieReaper wrote:

for fucks sake

i just started watching this movie, thinking geez this is a slow opening scene. Opening credits took their time too. Now starts with a shot of the main character walking along a bridge very slowly, then a conversation starts as he meets someone. The person he meets is a little odd, her speech is a little slow and distorted so I figure it's a dream sequence or flashback. Whatever.

Then I realise VLC was set to play at 50% speed.

After days of waiting and formatting, coming into problem after problem of shitty software and updates, the sole purpose of trying to fix the fucking thing still isnt resolved, and that the format has caused more problems than what I had before, and you get angry at realising that your working media player is set on a slow speed?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

... currently thinking of getting a brand new hard drive and starting anew.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Let's all point and laugh at Ozzie
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6747|OctoLand
epic amount of people online right now.
I know fucking karate
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6671|NT, like Mick Dundee

What the fuck guys, I go to work for 10 hours and EE chat September is still open then when I get home October is 15 pages long already?
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722
Holy shit no one's online.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6517|Gold Coast
Yup
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5465|Yeah, there :)
15 pages already. Nice
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

LittleBitchy wrote:

15 pages already. Nice
I'd go with "worrying".
I need around tree fiddy.
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5465|Yeah, there :)
Ha... then post more!!
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
Ultrafunkula

Yep. This website is dying. Dying.... dying... dying... gone.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6679|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shit I think I just hit 'report' rather than quote.  It didnt take me to a seperate screen or anything and I have never reported a post previously.  Sorry Funky and Mods, please ignore.

I was going to say 'No its not dying, I just havent posted much'.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6332|England
I should really start my project for this term, seeing as I have 5 weeks to get it done so a session drummer can drum for me
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Shit I think I just hit 'report' rather than quote.  It didnt take me to a seperate screen or anything and I have never reported a post previously.  Sorry Funky and Mods, please ignore.

You... YOU... YOU!!! You just killed me! Baaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.... nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo.... /dramatix

Hai! Wat's up?

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

You... YOU... YOU!!! You just killed me! Baaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn.... nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooo.... /dramatix

Hai! Wat's up?
My girl problems is fuck all compared to what else is happening.  Girl problems haven't really gone away.
Ultrafunkula

JakAttaK wrote:

I should really start my project for this term, seeing as I have 5 weeks to get it done so a session drummer can drum for me
Like so?

Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Hai! Wat's up?
My girl problems is fuck all compared to what else is happening.  Girl problems haven't really gone away.
Sounds anti-good. What's happening then?
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5432|Dublin, Ireland
Another shit thread commencing.

Oisín<3 wrote:

Another shit thread commencing.
27's other problems (thread) ? Not going to happen
Adams_BJ