{SAS}g@m0
+0|6668
Hi guys does anybody knows if i can change my account details, meaning changing my flag,nick etc...
thanx...
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6862|San Francisco

Nope.
{SAS}g@m0
+0|6668
Ur kiddin right?plz tell me that u actually do...
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6744|Beerville, USA
Here before Voodoo bust your chops>>>> BF2S HELP FORUM

Last edited by Husker~ifh~ (2006-02-07 19:21:36)

{SAS}g@m0
+0|6668
Eh?It doesnt work bro...
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6744|Beerville, USA
does now
{SAS}g@m0
+0|6668
I did search before dude,im not a F noob...dont know maybe the search suck....so is it absolutely certain that i cant change my nick and stuff?
Johnny_Quicksilver
+4|6702
You must type this in your console----and console can only be accessed during games. If you don't know how to access your console, it's the button right next to your '1' key, in most keyboards. If you have some uncommon keyboard I can't help you there.

LocalProfile Commands

localProfile.setName [name] - Sets the name for your current account

localProfile.setNick [nick] - Sets the nickname for your current account

localProfile.setGamespyNick [GameSpyNick] - Sets the GameSpy login name for your account

localProfile.setEmail [email account] - Sets the email account for the current account

localProfile.setPassword [password] - Sets the password for the current account

localProfile.setNumTimesLoggedIn [number] - Sets the number of times the player has logged in with the current account

localProfile.setTotalPlayedTime [seconds] - Sets the time the game has been played using the current account

localProfile.save -

localProfile.addDemoBookmark [ ] -
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6861|North Texas

Husker~ifh~ wrote:

does now
No it doesn't.. the search functions of this board don't work like that.

YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME, FLAG, EMAIL, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NADA
{SAS}g@m0
+0|6668
Thanx Johny ill try that...but what about the flag cause thats the most important thing...
Husker~ifh~
Beer Consumption Expert
+25|6744|Beerville, USA
Rename your soldier:

To rename your soldier, which the game by default does not allow you to do, you must edit the file "\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001\Profile.con" and change the first value, in the quotes, to whatever you wish your soldier's name to be. For example, change:

LocalProfile.setName "defaultPlayer"

to

LocalProfile.setName "<your new name>"

found this but looks like a sure way to loose something
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6862|San Francisco

Johnny_Quicksilver wrote:

You must type this in your console----and console can only be accessed during games. If you don't know how to access your console, it's the button right next to your '1' key, in most keyboards. If you have some uncommon keyboard I can't help you there.

LocalProfile Commands

localProfile.setName [name] - Sets the name for your current account

localProfile.setNick [nick] - Sets the nickname for your current account

localProfile.setGamespyNick [GameSpyNick] - Sets the GameSpy login name for your account

localProfile.setEmail [email account] - Sets the email account for the current account

localProfile.setPassword [password] - Sets the password for the current account

localProfile.setNumTimesLoggedIn [number] - Sets the number of times the player has logged in with the current account

localProfile.setTotalPlayedTime [seconds] - Sets the time the game has been played using the current account

localProfile.save -

localProfile.addDemoBookmark [ ] -
Don't confuse the poor guy. There is no way to change the nick for your account other than being able to slap a 6 character prefix onto it. There is no way to change the country flag for your account. Really the only way to change anything is to create a new account, but of course you will lose all of your previous stats.
{SAS}g@m0
+0|6668
Hmmm ok then thanx all....
1234BGD
+1|6763
would writing to EA help?! I also want to change flag - like forgot to change it from default and I am now american even though I am not and would not want to be....
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6751
nope then dont care, they will tell u to contact game spy. then gamespy will tell u to contact ea. then they will say contact dice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard