nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5617|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)

Nic wrote:

OH and you should include what power supply you want, they are more important than you might think.
Corsair Modular 750/850 for gaming computer, Corsair 520 Modular for other, because I figure they will be good for quite a while(and hopefully a few upgrades).
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6420|Finland

Uhh HX520W for the net PCs? man thats way too bad overkill. CX400W.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
nickb64

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Can't find it on MicroCenter or Newegg sites...

Found it on TigerDirect, $44.99 is pretty cheap, may  go with that.
jaymz9350
+54|6583

nickb64 wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6817139008
http://www.microcenter.com/single_produ … id=0301069

Didn't look real hard did you?

Last edited by jaymz9350 (2009-10-01 19:13:12)

nickb64

jaymz9350 wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … 6817139008
http://www.microcenter.com/single_produ … id=0301069

Didn't look real hard did you?
typed in cx 400, got no hits...

idk why, but I didn't think to type 400 cx originally

still don't get hits @ microcenter site
nickb64
New question: should I get HAF 932(full) or 922(mid)?

Computer will be on a desk, so full might be a bit too tall, lol...
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6665|BC, Canada
I'd go with the 922 but im partial to smaller towers at them moment.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6727|Ireland | Monaghan

If it's for you get the Full tower version.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
nickb64
Is there a way for me to make a new account for iTunes and then import all my music from my current account(using iPod) and have it all work?

All was bought from iTunes (if that's important)
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5911|CA

nickb64 wrote:

Is there a way for me to make a new account for iTunes and then import all my music from my current account(using iPod) and have it all work?

This Apple support article seems to answer your question.
nickb64

TopHat01 wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

Thanks, and does anyone know if I will be able to use it on more than one new computer?(I know I can get it on at least one right now, as I have another unused authorization, but will it work on 2 new computers?) I think I have it authorized on an unused computer here that I could de-authorize so I could use two, but my other authorizations are used on computers at my old school, which I no longer go to, so that could be problematic if I get a laptop at some point... I had thought about emailing the network admin at the old school and asking if he could go into my old account there and deauthorize iTunes, but idk if he can/would help me.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6397

nickb64 wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

Thanks, and does anyone know if I will be able to use it on more than one new computer?(I know I can get it on at least one right now, as I have another unused authorization, but will it work on 2 new computers?) I think I have it authorized on an unused computer here that I could de-authorize so I could use two, but my other authorizations are used on computers at my old school, which I no longer go to, so that could be problematic if I get a laptop at some point... I had thought about emailing the network admin at the old school and asking if he could go into my old account there and deauthorize iTunes, but idk if he can/would help me.
I think you might be able to email Apple support and ask if they'll reset them (heard of it working in past, not sure if they'll still do it).  Any computer authorised can play protected music, but if not authorised, then you're out of luck.  Note you can buy the tracks again under Plus as higher quality and without DRM if need be.

If you use your ipod as a hard drive, you can transfer all your music (I do it with a separate hard drive, but none of my songs have DRM to start off with because of Plus).  Have used cousin's protected music before though.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2009-10-05 23:25:07)

nickb64

some_random_panda wrote:

nickb64 wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

I think you might be able to email Apple support and ask if they'll reset them (heard of it working in past, not sure if they'll still do it).  Any computer authorised can play protected music, but if not authorised, then you're out of luck.  Note you can buy the tracks again under Plus as higher quality and without DRM if need be.

If you use your ipod as a hard drive, you can transfer all your music (I do it with a separate hard drive, but none of my songs have DRM to start off with because of Plus).  Have used cousin's protected music before though.
I don't really need more than the 2 I know I can get, but it would be nice to have the ability.

I guess I should email the admin @ my old school to see if he can de-authorize them there for me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard