I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272
i can haz?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

i can haz?
sent to the e-mail you registered with (yahoo.gr)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6156|Vancouver | Canada
I heard it was a pyramid scheme...

I hate people who fling that term around, but I'm a little suspicious about it.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6578|Columbus, OH
I have SpeedWay points n you???
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Spare an invite, assuming they ship to Iceland?
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
i'd like an invite.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
There is another site where you answer a bunch of surveys and recieve $10-25 Gift cards for Starbucks/Subway/McDonalds etc. Forgot the name but I'm pretty sure it is not invite only.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Ted pm me your email and I'll invite you
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6447|Boulder, CO
Well in the UK there is one called valued opinions which doesn't require an invite, i signed up but could never be arsed to take the actual questionaires. :p

EDIT: Fuck sakes! i followed the invite and registered, now when i go to log in it says the email address i log in using is wrong.

Last edited by Noobeater (2009-09-25 11:20:27)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
This site isn't like the other ones where you get a dollar for every 20 surveys lol.

Every day you sign on you get 2 points, when you answer the "Daily" (one question per day) you get 2 points. When you invite someone and they register you get 2 points.

When you get like 300 points you get an ipod, 600 odd for a PS3/XBOX etc etc etc. It IS geniune, and the idea is they build up a massive amount of people they know love the latest gadgets etc for when they release the shop part of their store later this year.

When you get 20 friends that have joined up, you get "Z lister" which means your points double for everything.

It's a very cool user friendly site, I sign on and answer the daily when I get into work and that's it for the day. I have 333 points, enough for an Ipod when in October they ship internationally. But I am either aiming for a paintball gun or something else.

If you email me your email address to Lol-Wutt AT hotmail.co.uk I will invite you, but then there is plenty people on here offering to add you aswell so I guess that's pointless
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
It's an interesting idea certainly. In a year (290d if I answer a survey every day) I could get a PS3 or something. If you think about it, it's about a dollar a day. In around a year I'll get enough points to buy a PS3, which is about $300(?). Not a bad turnover, tbh.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

Bevo wrote:

It's an interesting idea certainly. In a year (290d if I answer a survey every day) I could get a PS3 or something. If you think about it, it's about a dollar a day. In around a year I'll get enough points to buy a PS3, which is about $300(?). Not a bad turnover, tbh.
You get double points when you get 20 friends aswell. (Make a fake email on hotmail etc each day with made up details)
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium
Cool idea, this reminds me of Jact/Eamonn (not sure if anyone uses this here, maybe I should make a post too..) Basically, you'd get points for games you play, the more games you play, the more points you get (this works with pretty much every game) They're only US/Canada only atm, but I've already racked up enough points for something big when they go international.

That said, I think I'll use this too, sent some pm's The first to answer is lucky, I guess lol
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

You could also get a PS3 every 2 weeks with a job.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

Macbeth wrote:

Got a job aswell ,but what's 2 mins at some point in the day?
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium

Macbeth wrote:

Or you could get a job and do this and earn an extra PS3 every year. What about that
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
I tried one of these sites once and I got bored before I made enough points to get anything.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

Just being a cunt, but it would seem more logical to work for the PS3 and get it in 2 weeks than do surveys for a year and hope the website is still around or if they will still do the PS3 offer or if they are legit. Then again I am just being a cunt, with love Macbeth
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

liquidat0r wrote:

I tried one of these sites once and I got bored before I made enough points to get anything.
Save this one in your faves or tabs so you see it everyday and just spend 2 mins at somepoint signing in and doing the daily. 4 Points a day. When you get to 100 get yourself an Xbox or PS3 game to prove to yourself it's real. That will give you some incentive to go for a PS3 or whatever.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium

Macbeth wrote:

Just being a cunt, but it would seem more logical to work for the PS3 and get it in 2 weeks than do surveys for a year and hope the website is still around or if they will still do the PS3 offer or if they are legit. Then again I am just being a cunt, with love Macbeth
I don't want a PS3 anyway
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland

Macbeth wrote:

Work full time and buy it for £200-£300 whatever they cost... or:

Sign on to Lockerz, Answer the one daily question. Takes 10 seconds. Normally something like "What is your fave meal"... "Your ideal day" etc and get an ipod or whatever you like in hardly any time. And on top of that work full time, and buy other stuff too.

I know there is a million of these "FREE IPOD ZOMG" sites out there, but this is legit.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6568|Mountains of NC

awsm I'm in and rolling
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5764|Belgium
Signed up, played the game, answered the question. I've got 27 points. I guess there's nothing else I can do now except returning every day?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Jebus wrote:

Signed up, played the game, answered the question. I've got 27 points. I guess there's nothing else I can do now except returning every day?
You can invite people, but yeah, that's all you can do for today.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
Yeah everyone try as best as you can in the game right at the start. Its the only game you can play as yet once.

Can get a fair few points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard