AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6167|what

Ty wrote:

Freaky. For some reason that made me think of the Amazons, that tribe of female warriors in Greek myth who lopped off one of their breasts so they could better aim and fire a bow.
Stupid women.

If it were a tribe of men that had that problem, they would just invent the crossbow.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5498|Bolingbrook, Illinois

CanadianLoser wrote:

nobody died.  Fetuses aren't people, they are a part of the mother.  This is equal to making a thread called "115,000 women removed part of their body today".
Wrong.  I was reading an article on CNN about a reporter who was witnessing an abortion.  After they cut into the mother, the fetus actually lifted his hand and grabbed his finger.  The doctor explained that this is completely normal as a typeof strength test.  A fetus is not just 'another body part'.  If you don't want children, don't have sex.  Simple as that.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6186|New Austin, Not
What is this? International Anti Abortion day?

My university is pissed off after a bunch of pro-lifers put up a rather gruesome display about abortion right in the middle of campus...They do this every year.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6699|United States of America

Rohirm wrote:

My university is pissed off after a bunch of pro-lifers put up a rather gruesome display about abortion right in the middle of campus...They do this every year.
More like pro-abortion day here if anything.
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5945|Somewhere out in Space

Rohirm wrote:

It's so

https://ganzor.com/images/Humor/cunt%20punt.jpg

tiem amirite.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5414
threadworthy
ghettoperson
+1,943|6663

HaiBai wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

nobody died.  Fetuses aren't people, they are a part of the mother.  This is equal to making a thread called "115,000 women removed part of their body today".
Wrong.  I was reading an article on CNN about a reporter who was witnessing an abortion.  After they cut into the mother, the fetus actually lifted his hand and grabbed his finger.  The doctor explained that this is completely normal as a typeof strength test.  A fetus is not just 'another body part'.  If you don't want children, don't have sex.  Simple as that.
No, he was witnessing a c-section. Or it's one of those stupid conservative chain mails with no resemblance to fact,
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6699|Espoo, Finland

HaiBai wrote:

If you don't want children, don't have sex.  Simple as that.
I think you should avoid any contact with women so you don't end up being a murderer.
HaiBai

Gawwad wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

I think you should avoid any contact with women so you don't end up being a murderer.
haha shut up douche bag

just because you have no self control doesn't mean i don't have any
jay_courage
Alive in a sea of mediocre
+131|5973|Carnoustie
Life is a cruel bitch, at least they will never know this hell
I Friggin Love The Nhs
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5802|Catherine Black

HaiBai wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

haha shut up douche bag

So what about condom breaking and pill failure, even if you take all the precautions you still have a chance of popping the chick. Are you saying people should ONLY have sex for the sole purpose of procreation?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5767|Roma

Mekstizzle wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Also, fetuses. That should be fetii right?
In b4 someone posts that story about what they'd do if they were a woman, you know what I'm talking about, all of you guys have read that short story
i didn't.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
HaiBai

Finray wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

haha shut up douche bag

So what about condom breaking and pill failure, even if you take all the precautions you still have a chance of popping the chick. Are you saying people should ONLY have sex for the sole purpose of procreation?
Hard to say.  Obviously, I would say yes.  But would I even follow this rule?  Hopefully, but something in the back of my mind tells me not to. 
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6609|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6695|Disaster Free Zone
good
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6522

HaiBai wrote:

CanadianLoser wrote:

According to the law (in Canada at least, I'm sure it's the same for most other countries where abortion is legal) it is not a person until detached from the umbilical cord.

and its harder said than done.  once you get the opportunity i'm sure your mind will change
VicktorVauhn
+319|6406|Southern California

Ty wrote:

Meh, they weren't real people.

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

How so? If left to develop the vast majority would become real people.
I don't see what the difference is between saying a fetus isn't a real person and saying if we kill all 3 year olds they wont be real people because they won't fully mature.

Ty wrote:

Meh, they weren't real people.

[HOF]Mercenary wrote:

How so? If left to develop the vast majority would become real people.
I don't see what the difference is between saying a fetus isn't a real person and saying if we kill all 3 year olds they wont be real people because they won't fully mature.

Ty wrote:

they weren't real people.
Get it?

HaiBai wrote:

Finray wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

haha shut up douche bag

Hard to say.  Obviously, I would say yes.  But would I even follow this rule?  Hopefully, but something in the back of my mind tells me not to. 
Can we get this thread renamed "Virgin teenagers lecture adults on the importance of sexual responsibility" ?

BTW in an abortion there is no worries about testing the strength of the would be kid, and the fetus is not developed to the point where it has full hands and fingers and can grab... as said early c-section not the same as abortion.
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5830|Fattest Country in the world.
Lawyer time:

According to my knowledge on Fetal Homocide Laws (of which I do not deal with often).

There are 3 prominant acts within the law that I know of, Fetal Protection Act, the Preborn Victims of Violence Act and the Unborn Victim of Violence Act which basically say that the fetus and the mother are 2 different people. The problem with this is it is illegal to end someone's life, so therefore, under law, if a woman wants and abortion she is already breaking the law by killing someone, unborn or not.

Then you have different stages of pregnancy in which different states have different laws, ("any state of gestation," "conception," "fertilization" or "post-fertilization"). The law is so ugly at this point that cases are so rare when it comes to this. If you want more information for a particular state, that may help, most of the US and it's states have varying laws. Hope that helps somewhat.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

When you start talking about being unable to abort zygotes then you've got to the stage where all forms of contraception is illegal as is masturbation. It could even be stretched so far as to suggest that there was something horribly immoral about mensturation.

We're an enlightened society, surely we should be free to decide if and when we have children.

And I would NEVER suggest abstinence as a solution to that - literally: fuck that.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Zombie_Affair
Amputee's...BOOP
+78|5830|Fattest Country in the world.

Ty wrote:

When you start talking about being unable to abort zygotes then you've got to the stage where all forms of contraception is illegal as is masturbation. It could even be stretched so far as to suggest that there was something horribly immoral about mensturation.

We're an enlightened society, surely we should be free to decide if and when we have children.

And I would NEVER suggest abstinence as a solution to that - literally: fuck that.
The laws are touchy Ty, but your examples are ridiculous. Masturbation / semen etc is something completlety different then the stages of a fetus.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6757|Reality
Instead of harping over the unborn possibly being people and thus should be kept at all costs

WHY DON'T YOU SAVE THE CHILDREN WHO ARE DEFINITELY ALIVE AND DYING BY THE THOUSANDS EVERY FUCKING DAY?

Once you save these children get back to me and we will discuss the pre-born
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5716|College Park, MD
Doesn't killing a pregnant woman often get looked at by the courts as killing two people?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard