Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5856|Catherine Black
Also

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6911|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Those are the writers trolling tbh. Just like they are trolling everytime Horatio does the one liner in Miami.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6810|FUCK UBISOFT

I know people who actually watch CSI when it's new.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5856|Catherine Black
https://i26.tinypic.com/97p2qp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6354|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
rofl

mITX is afraid of it's GPU master :]
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6635|NYC / Hamburg

I should stick a giant GPU into my mITX atom board
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6265|Winland

max wrote:

I should stick a giant GPU into my mITX atom board
Nvidia GPU folding is quite CPU efficient, no?
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6514|Amsterdam‫
lolol i was on /g/ just a bit ago, what a bunch of retards
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
nickb64
formerly from OC (it's EXACTLY like on tv)[truth]
+77|5679|Greatest Nation on Earth(USA)
so my mom is a total ass...

She just told my sister and I: "Computers are only for homework, delete all the stupid pictures and stuff."

WTF, she just changes her mind all the time. One minute, it's "You can get a new computer before school starts." The next it's "Why isn't our computer good enough?" We have a Pentium D desktop that I'm looking to replace with an i5 build around Sept., but that may not happen now, and my laptop my grandma helped me get, (Sony with an i3 and only the integrated graphics )  Hopefully she changes her mind, but I never know what to expect.  I want to be able to play games, and I have graphic design for my art class next year, so I could really use a more powerful PC.  I think my mom hates technology because she doesn't understand it, she can't even check her email without help, can't turn the computer on by herself, and gets pissed whenever I try to tell her anything about computers, but this stuff is what I like to learn about.   FML
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6781|US
Question: Why don't you get the money yourself?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6565

lol
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6242|Sydney | ♥

get a job

no sympathy here.

I've bought all my computers past a AMD Athlon XP.

At age 14, i saved up and bought my E6600

and just now bought my i7.

Last edited by tazz. (2010-07-16 22:04:31)

everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6265|Winland

Nick, most Pentium Ds are actually reasonably powerful, the 65nm versions even are reasonably efficient. Just get rid of all the garbage and shitware you've got installed, and I'm sure that computer will be fine.

...or, of course, you could buy your own computer. Saving up $500 is not hard.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6781|US
hehe. shitware. my new favorite word to call it

and depending on parents to buy YOU a full computer barely happens. i got the current one i have cuz i bought half of it myself.

Last edited by Tdog2007 (2010-07-17 00:59:13)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6198|Carnoustie MASSIF

nickb64 wrote:

I'm looking to replace with an i5 build around Sept., but that may not happen now
we've known that for some time...
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6380

Looks like my ISPs DNS server shit itself a couple days ago. I was wondering why I could only intermittently view websites. This morning I couldn't browse any websites but Xfire and Teamspeak were working. Changed my DNS to Google's and now everything works fine.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6759|Devon, England
Google's is awesome, tbh
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6380

One more step toward taking over the world tbh. Take out ISPs DNS servers
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6759|Devon, England
I don't mind. I already believe Google is the closest thing we have to an actual God.
CammRobb
Banned
Got my laptop back from HP today, the cunts reformatted it and stuck Vista Home Basic on it I had W7 and they fucking deleted everything. What a bunch of cunts.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6380

Then reformat back to Windows7. What are you waiting for?
CammRobb
Banned

ebug9 wrote:

Then reformat back to Windows7. What are you waiting for?
I installed 2gb of new ram, Finray gave my pirated legally-acquired W7 disk to his mate so now I have to re-download it.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6807|Toronto | Canada

ebug9 wrote:

Looks like my ISPs DNS server shit itself a couple days ago. I was wondering why I could only intermittently view websites. This morning I couldn't browse any websites but Xfire and Teamspeak were working. Changed my DNS to Google's and now everything works fine.
It wasnt your ISPs DNS.  It was the fact that a major DNS server (afraid.org) is getting hit hard by a DDoS so almost all of their sites' DNS arent working.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6380

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6721
sabnzbd+ is amazing. newsbin pro can go be literally infinitely more overpriced somewhere else.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard