r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6419

Okay here is the deal. I am thinking of going to watch a Preimer League match. It's between:

a) West Ham vs Fulham

Or

b) Chelsea vs Liverpool

Now, I can get tickets for the first game, easily. However, I do prefer to watch Chelsea vs Liverpool, only thing, the tickets are sold out already for the Chelsea side. For Liverpool, I need to get a fan card of some sort, that's where I am not entirely sure.
https://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144/rabee2789/adsasdsa.jpg

Liverpool website is reporting that the tickets are on sale.

Any ideas of what I am supposed to do?
Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
Chelsea/Liverpool game will be boring a fuck, like a low scoring game

Last time West Ham and Fulham played at Upton Park Konchesky scored a beast:

Go West Ham-Fulham

Last edited by Kez (2009-09-21 14:32:10)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke
There's no way you will be able to get a ticket in the Liverpool end if you need a supporters card.
To they used to have a similar thing at Stoke and to qualify for one you had to attend a certain percentage of home and away matches for at least a couple of seasons. According to the Liverpool link you gave you need to have a season ticket and have attended at least 5 games so far this season to be able to get a ticket (which I'm assuming you haven't) this period of sale ends on October 3rd a day before the match so they aren't going on general sale, as they will easily be bought up by season ticket holders.
They do this sort of thing to ensure that the genuine loyal fans can get tickets and that they won't all be bought by casual/glory hunter fans that just wanna go and see the big teams play.
So tbh it looks like your going to see West Ham - Fulham in this case I'd try and get in the away end.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England
The chances of you getting a Chelsea Liverpool ticket is slim. Especially from the Liverpool side because they're away. Even if you were a (Liverpool) season ticket holder you'd have a tough time getting a ticket for that game. I know that because I have lots of mates who are season ticket holders for lots of clubs and it's hard getting the away tickets for big games.

They usually do ballots etc..

And remember that's for season ticket holders, let alone general sale for non-members. That's practically impossible.

Whereas the West Ham game should be much easier as there is bound to be lots of tickets on general sale where you don't even need to be a member of any sort.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-09-21 16:41:32)

Kez
+778|5674|London, UK
ya West Ham used to do a thing called "Kids for a Quid" where kids just paid £1 to get in to matches, so you'll easy get in

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

I don't think the Chelsea-Liverpool match ever goes on general sale tbh.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6644|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Come to Cardiff to watch a game, brand new stadium, plenty of parking spaces outside and plenty of seats available inside too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard