lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Healthcare being better in another country doesn't have much to do with where the doctors want to work. I'm presuming they get payed better in America, but the facts and figures are there - Healthcare is better in Canada.

Regarding the crime one, how about you do some fucking digging around, counter my points with your own sources as opposed to just saying 'nah ur rong'
I am wondering how healtchcare can be better in Canada when all the talent moves to America. Oh well, the world may never know.

I don't have to "dig" to tell you that crime on law abiding citizens is low compared to that on other criminals. Contrary to your belief we are not all locked in our homes hoping the boogy man doesn't get us.
nothing to really wonder about, just read the facts ffs. you should like the source, it's american. and yes, you have to dig. you want to tell me about your crime rates, back it up, im not doing the legwork for ya
You are the one saying it is better, I am asking how, if all the real talent moves to America to practice.

I don't need you telling me anything about our crimes rates. I already know that crime against law abiding citizens is not worth worrying about.

Last edited by lowing (2009-09-30 12:16:10)

nlsme1
+32|5418

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am wondering how healtchcare can be better in Canada when all the talent moves to America. Oh well, the world may never know.

I don't have to "dig" to tell you that crime on law abiding citizens is low compared to that on other criminals. Contrary to your belief we are not all locked in our homes hoping the boogy man doesn't get us.
nothing to really wonder about, just read the facts ffs. you should like the source, it's american. and yes, you have to dig. you want to tell me about your crime rates, back it up, im not doing the legwork for ya
You are the one saying it is better, I am asking how, if all the real talent moves to America to practice.

I don't need you telling me anything about our crimes rates. I already know that crime against law abiding citizens is not worth worrying about.
The "talent" moves here because here is where they make he money.
As a retired sheriff deputy I'll say you know jack shit about our crime rates.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

nlsme1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

The "talent" moves here because here is where they make he money.
As a retired sheriff deputy I'll say you know jack shit about our crime rates.
Then if the talent moves here, for what ever reason, I can assume they are not THERE. Hence better medicine here.

As a retired deputy sheriff, then please show me where I am wrong, and your typical law abiding citizen has more to fear than other criminals who are constantly in trouble. Please show me statistically speaking where I am in more danger of getting shot than someone leading a criminal life.

I love how you have no problem spouting off from that pie hole of yours constantly, yet you show nothing.

Last edited by lowing (2009-10-04 13:17:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard