Benzin
+576|6011

steelie34 wrote:

you will not like it.  even if they smoke in their own rooms, it will start to really get to you, especially if you have allergies.  i bet you start looking for alternative living arrangements within a month.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6285

ph1shman420 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

smokers are disgusting pigs.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6792|Great Brown North

CapnNismo wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

you will not like it.  even if they smoke in their own rooms, it will start to really get to you, especially if you have allergies.  i bet you start looking for alternative living arrangements within a month.

ph1shman420 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

and like i said

krazed wrote:

set them on fire if they refuse
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5766|Roma

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Yeah...unfortunately I'm outnumbered as a non-smoker and they might woop out the whole 'well you're the only one who doesn't smoke' argument.
It doesn't matter. Then you are the only smart man in there. If they smoke, they MUST respect others that DON'T smoke.
then you must also respect the smokers.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5413

aerodynamic wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Yeah...unfortunately I'm outnumbered as a non-smoker and they might woop out the whole 'well you're the only one who doesn't smoke' argument.
It doesn't matter. Then you are the only smart man in there. If they smoke, they MUST respect others that DON'T smoke.
no.  he is not the one emitting disgusting shit all over the place that sticks to everything.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6120|Birmingham, UK

ph1shman420 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

You used to smoke didn't you? What would you have done in this situation?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5437|Athens, GA

SEREVENT wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

no possible way id ever live somewhere where there was cigarette smoking inside
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6427|Finland

aerodynamic wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

yeah its their choice, they can smoke as long as the only one inhaling the smoke is the smoker, not some allergic guy who never smokes. I have asthma, and I am fine with smokers as long as they go outside to smoke.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Wreckognize
+294|6498
I smoke.  Cry about it. 

If you ask me nicely I'll go outside, but if you're a dick about it than fuck you.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6145|Scotland!
act like a big gay baby and I'll smoke all over you
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6120|Birmingham, UK

ph1shman420 wrote:

SEREVENT wrote:

ph1shman420 wrote:

no possible way id ever live somewhere where there was cigarette smoking inside
No i meant if you were the smoker
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6466|The Twilight Zone

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

If you ask me nicely I'll go outside, but if you're a dick about it than fuck you.
Than is not related to time. Am I being a dick about it?
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5413

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

no, youre the one being the dick. you know that shit stinks and sticks to clothes, furniture, etc.  why would you even smoke inside?
.Sup
be nice

Red Forman wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

no, youre the one being the dick. you know that shit stinks and sticks to clothes, furniture, etc.  why would you even smoke inside?
That's why I never light a cigarette in our house because everything stinks and its hard to get rid of the smell. People don't even realise their sofa stinks
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6459|Amsterdam‫
https://home.comcast.net/~hypno-therapy/smoking3.jpg
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Wreckognize
+294|6498

Red Forman wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

If it's not my house and they let me smoke inside, then yea, I'll smoke inside.
.Sup
be nice

Wreckognize wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

If it's not my house and they let me smoke inside, then yea, I'll smoke inside.
But do you smoke in your house too or just in friend's house?
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5437|Athens, GA

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

fucking bad ass bro!
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5413

ph1shman420 wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

fucking bad ass bro!
lol
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6662

Wreckognize wrote:

I smoke.  Cry about it. 

tool
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5437|Athens, GA
hes from philly guys. give him a break
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6694|Disaster Free Zone
Don't do it. Nothing good ever came from smokers.
Lai
+186|6164

Gooners wrote:

Spidery_Yoda wrote:

Most of my flatmates at uni did. They tended to do it near windows. Even when they didnt by the end of the year I was just used to it.
Yeah but regardless, he has allergies and the smoke will likely aggravate them, and furthermore, second hand smoke is bad for your health You're going to have to ask em to do it outside.
I haven't ever seen a single shred of proof that second hand smoking contributes significantly to the development of any physical health issues. If you're in a box with a group of smokers for a prolonged period of time,.. maybe, but casual second hand, no. Living in a semi-big city is much worse for your health.

Regarding the allergies, I agree with you fully though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Ted

you as a smoker...if I asked you not to smoke in the living room while watching a film would you go outside?! I need a smoker's perspective on things.
yeah i'd have no problem. we already cant smoke in bars/clubs, it's no real inconvienence.

NOW, if you caught me wandering around the kitchen first thing in the morning having a smoke and a brew, i'd prob bite your head off if you asked me to put it out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|5472|Yeah, there :)
I think you'll be looking for a new place to stay very soon.
Fall seven times. Stand up eight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard