Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

Spark wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

TrueMusou wrote:

The government isn't "seizing your money." Have you forgotten where you live? If you see the government's taxation as "seizing" your income...then emigrate to another country where they won't seize your money. As long as you live in the US and belong in the American society, you have a obligation as a citizen to pay back into the government and the society.

This is one problem that capitalism has created. A entire society who feels EVERYTHING they earn is mine, mine, mine. They forget they actually live in a dynamic SOCIETY, as a member of this society you are obligated to put back in what you've taken out.
It's just that, it sucks working all day then when you get your paycheck they take out a shitload for taxes that go either to Israel or Jose and Maria illegal immigrant health care or Jamal's welfare. It's annoying.
I would say that that's not where most of your taxes are going. Governments have other jobs other than welfare you know...
Very very little is going into welfare in pretty much all governments.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Wreckognize wrote:

Oil industry, pharmaceutical industry, insurance industry, auto industry, etc.

Hell, even the cell phone industry is raping consumers through outrageous texting charges.
All you did was name industries I asked for examples of the deceptions you speak of
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

TrueMusou wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

When you make a profit by deceiving millions of Americans then yes, it is a bad thing.
example please
The government isn't "seizing your money." Have you forgotten where you live? If you see the government's taxation as "seizing" your income...then emigrate to another country where they won't seize your money. As long as you live in the US and belong in the American society, you have a obligation as a citizen to pay back into the government and the society.

This is one problem that capitalism has created. A entire society who feels EVERYTHING they earn is mine, mine, mine. They forget they actually live in a dynamic SOCIETY, as a member of this society you are obligated to put back in what you've taken out.
Ya see, from my posts you can conclude that what I refer to is over taxation and not taxation for the functions of govt.

From your posts you can conclude that you feel there is no limit as to how much  the govt. is entitled to your earnings. Sad really.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Reciprocity wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope the private sector is interested in EARNING money/making a profit. It is the govt. who is interested in seizing your money. But I for got, in liberal land earning and profiting is a bad thing, seizing from others is the more desirable method of income.
Finally, someone who understands.  The govment need to git out of our lives.  The military and police should be privatized, money should be the real insentive to fight wars and patrol the streets, not this civic duty bullshit. all state and federal land should be turned over to mining and logging conglomerates, they know how to manage resources.  And don't even get me started on NASA, a bunch of godless money burners.  Imagine a world where honest, morally determined corporations are free from the tyranny of govment.  Free to pursue responsible, ethically feasible and sustainable commercial practices so as to provide quality services to customers and liveable wages to employees.   It brings a teer to my eye.
Military and police is a function of govt. building cars, my healthcare, my retirement, my education, etc is not a function of govt.
Wreckognize
+294|6502

lowing wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

Hell, even the cell phone industry is raping consumers through outrageous texting charges.
All you did was name industries I asked for examples of the deceptions you speak of
Maybe deception was the wrong word choice.  But if you think private business cares about anything other than your money, than you're deluded.  I sure as hell trust the government more than any corporation.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Wreckognize wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

Maybe deception was the wrong word choice.  But if you think private business cares about anything other than your money, than you're deluded.  I sure as hell trust the government more than any corporation.
I know exactly what private business cares about. What is it they are supposed to care about? People do not go into business to loose money funding your existence. They go into business to make money to fund their own existence. We get hired by these evil corporations as a means to fund our own lives. We do this by becoming marketable in a skill set that the evil corporations finds valuable and is willing to pay for. Taking care of you is your job, not theirs.

You are the one who is terribly delusional if you think everyone should be in business to loose money so they can take care of people who have nothing to do with the growth of that company.

Last edited by lowing (2009-09-20 15:41:39)

Wreckognize
+294|6502

lowing wrote:

They go into business to make money to fund their own existence.
Which is exactly why I trust the government more than the private sector when it comes to matters such as health care.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6645|IRELAND

"Film director Spike Lee talks to Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman about racism in the US"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/n … 267714.stm
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

Wreckognize wrote:

lowing wrote:

They go into business to make money to fund their own existence.
Which is exactly why I trust the government more than the private sector when it comes to matters such as health care.
Kinda cherry picking a bit aintcha? How aobut address my post in its context.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5417

JahManRed wrote:

"Film director Spike Lee talks to Newsnight's Jeremy Paxman about racism in the US"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/n … 267714.stm
lol...spike lee is a racist
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX
Either Spike Lee was being clever with 'Do the Right Thing' or it was the most racist film I've ever seen.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard