venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary

H3RB4L ABU53 wrote:

venom6 wrote:

I play only SF every day! GHOST TOWN ftw!
Bit obvious lol I think Ghost Town is a good map but I think the free 1.5 maps are better so I guess a lot of people will play less SF because of that, apart from the zipline there isn't really much in SF over vanilla BF2 now, I'm liking Road Rage a lot it might be my new favourite over Dragon Valley shame the SU39 handles like shit and can only turn backwards if you're flying straight up- I like the cannon only fights though
Actually i started playing Ghost Town before it bacem too popular in SF. Most servers had Warlord, Iron, Mass and a few night servers. Now if you check SF you see that there are a lot of Ghost servers now. Yeah i played EF/AF before it was made free, i also tested 1.5 so i played Pearl also a lot.
Sometimes i also play vanilla, but i prefer SF
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5869|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
Thing that puts me off playing SF is that you need to load it, Vanilla BF2 along with the new 1.5 free maps is just more convenient, but obviously if like you you're fave map is an SF one then it's worth playing, it's just too much hassle for people who like varied maps imo

I never played AF or EU before and I heard hardly anyone at all played them pre-1.5 but look at how many people play them now it's more popular than Karkand, imagine how popular SF would be if you didn't need to load it (I know they can't do that)

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-09-14 14:33:28)

Nihil
+15|5808|Malaga, Spain
So people are really playing AF and EF now? Goddamn, I must get back into BF2. In AF and EF I might actually have more experience than some of the newbies .

Shame about SF, it was always my favourite. I'm sure it will make a comeback once the excitement of the free maps wears off. They better fix the jump delay thing that Fat_Swinub mentioned, though. Having two different versions of the game sucks balls.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard