13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

FEOS wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I point my finger at ringleaders not the worthless scraps below.
So countries other than the US are "worthless scraps"?

I'll remember that for use later.
ringleaders=/=countries
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

m3thod wrote:

worthess
what the L m3thod!?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

m3thod wrote:

FEOS wrote:

m3thod wrote:

I point my finger at ringleaders not the worthless scraps below.

The US can be lords of worthess scrap if you'd like.  Let me know if you want more.
I'm not the one saying other countries are "worthless scraps" in comparison to the US.

Nobody said anything about the US being lords of anyone.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

FEOS wrote:

burnzz wrote:

FEOS wrote:

ringleaders=/=countries
In the context of the discussion m3thod and are having...yes. They are.
take it however, i don't see it.

"In the context of the discussion m3thod and are having...yes. They are."
then that's what PM's are for, cornholio. if your post is so sacrosanct, GTFO of a forum with it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

FEOS wrote:

...or GTFO of a forum with your attitude.
while you carry out private conversations in public? you ain't all that. if you were i'd be banned.

i responded to what i saw. it looks to me like you take every single post personally. if you don't like what a member posts on this forum, deal with it.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6715|US
I think the whole concept of a forum is to hear differing opinions.
Now, m3thod made a rather disparaging remark that FEOS (and I) disagree with. 

Frankly, that discussion should be in a different thread...
cough...
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6768
It's a shame that those who perished on that fateful day will forever have their deaths politicised. But I hope they are all remembered for what they where: human beings.

11/9 Is the hallmark of a catastrophic failure of a presidency and whole 8 years of administration who's incompetence will echo through the next 20 years.

RIP those who died.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

It takes real men to argue over two pages and 24 hours such an unimportant issue in an remembrance thread ... congrats
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Varegg wrote:

It takes real men to argue over two pages and 24 hours such an unimportant issue in an remembrance thread ... congrats
Fair enough...though I wonder what kind of man it takes to point it out?

My posts have been deleted.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

FEOS wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Fair enough...though I wonder what kind of man it takes to point it out?

My posts have been deleted.
It takes the kind of man that has the job to tidy up this forum on his spare time for free so situations like this doesn't escalate into a flame war ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard