Bake them cookies and hope they leave us alone.13%13% - 13
Total: 98
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6774

whittsend wrote:

El pistolero7 wrote:

Albania?
              Where do they have troops? within 2 years
              And if they haved troops, the only place i can think of is Serbia, or Macedonia wich are neighbouring
              countries.
              And their armies aint too big, i refered too big armies with mayor invasions and longdrawn campaigns.
              I can agree with UK, France where? in center Africa?
              If you refer too United Nations thats another ball game.
              They are not on their own.
              But  if you haved seen it.
              Here in Sweden the only mayor wars they talk about continously are Iraq, Aghanistan,
              the others are considered conflicts.
Albania sent troops to Iraq.  France, to Afghanistan.
France to Ivory Coast too.
Iran to Iraq.
Syria to Iraq.
Saudi Arabia to Iraq.
Pakistan to Iraq.

Last edited by wannabe_tank_whore (2006-03-09 06:47:57)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713
pretty much nearly the whole ME hated iraq
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6687|England, GBR
Pull our troops out (all of course... not just British!) and carpet bomb the whole place.

Start again, start fresh.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6755|MA, USA

El pistolero7 wrote:

Interesting,
                  Imagine 1 of the poorest countries of europe with a mess of infrastructure, sending troops to Iraq.
          Legionnaires in afghanistan , well thats make sence, they are experienced in desert warfare.
          Interesting.
          thx for info.
It's no crazier than when I woke up one morning to find a bunch of clueless Azerbaijani Conscripts trying to train on Urban warfare outside my barracks in Ramadi.  Which is to say, it's pretty frigging crazy
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas

El pistolero7 wrote:

Cougar ,

Well ,an ambassador of Oklahoma then.
                And Oklahoma aint too little.
                I know Tommy " The gun"Morrison comes from there and of course
                John Wayne.
                I´ ve heard they were related?
If I remember correctly, John Wayne didn't take shit off anyone....
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6728|Uhh... erm...
I have nothing to say but this: You, Cougar, are by far the WORST human being I've seen since Bush.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

El pistolero7 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117][

Yes, it makes sence.
plz learn 70 5p311 c0z u d0n7 kn0w h0w 101
ROFL.

Shouldn't that be 'p1z 134rn h0w 70 5p311 c0z u d0n7 kn0w h0w 101'?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
minispud
+4|6735
Maybe (probably) has been said before here, since there's 13 pages and I honestly don't feel like reading through all of it, but it doesn't matter whose political side you're on, we are in Iraq and Afghanistan and our endoursement of Israel and energy investments in Saudi Arabia and the other OPEC members is undeniable.  We can't just leave, and because we are clearly taking sides, we can't just pull out, I mean, this is fucking, but it's without a condom and to a whore and if we just pull out without...I can't believe I'm using this as an analogy... if we pull out without making sure that we've spread at least a somewhat stable democratic government, then we won't be able to establish an American/West friendly government, we've seen what they can do, if you haven't forgotten 9/11.

They fight dirty, if there really was an "MEC", we'd pwn them so fast, especially with Israel to our left, the UK and the rest of Europe to our right [and the French to our front], we'd finish them off faster than you can say "Allah Jihad!"  I mean, an international coalition like that would be just pure penis against open anus.  Too bad we can't just do that, we have to stay in there, can't pull out unless we've...yeah, unless we've raped them with democracy and forced them to keep it in and let it take root.  Doesn't matter whose fault it is, Bush or Clinton, the fact that we supported Israel was enough of a reason for these bastards to go after us, and we have to make things right with them, because if we can't resolve it, we're going to basically get herpes on our dick.  And that will suck, 'cuz we'll get burned in the process.

...yeah, something like that...

The thrust of the argument is that we can't pull out 'cuz it'll only hurt us, and even though our soldiers are dying, we can't leave 'till the job's done 'cuz it'll only hurt us hard if we do leave, so let's just finish the job quickly and well.  Otherwise we're French.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6725|Honolulu, HI
Minispud: Clearly you've been a [QXJZ] member long enough for my sexual humor to work its way into posts.  Good job.

Coming from the perspective of a moderate tending towards the policies of liberals, I can't say I fully agree with either the justification for, or the prolongation of, the current regime's "War on Terror".  Be that as it may, I find myself in agreement that coitus interruptus in Iraq will, at this point, do nothing but hurt US credibility (to the extent that the promised WMDs, a missing bin Laden, etc. haven't already, that is) and allow every name on our casualty lists to have passed in vain.

They say that those who fail to learn history are doomed to repeat it; with that in mind, it seems inconceivable that we could have forgotten an event only 30 years before.  In 1975 the last US troops were airlifted out of Saigon, effectively conceding the Vietnam conflict.  The Viet Cong, like the Iraqi insurgents and terrorists we're dealing with today, fought dirty.  Their punji stakes inflicted fecal bacteria upon thousands of US soldiers, dooming them to a slow and painful demise.  A twelve-year-old VC sergeant was considered seasoned for his rank.  If our current policy is fucking without a condom, then Vietnam was a full-on Dirty Sanchez.  Military advisors sucked up to first Johnson and then Nixon, insisting that casualties and projected expenses were both far lower than they actually were, but in the end, when it finally became clear that our boys were getting summarily fucked up the ass, after the pull-out, McNamara and friends emerged with "egg" on their faces and proudly displaying their shit-eating grins to the world.*

Comparitively speaking the Middle East is just a sloppy blow job.  As was pointed out earlier, the point of terrorist acts is to instill fear--within military forces and the countries they represent--but in that respect they have failed.  As corrupt as Cheney and Halliburton may be, as misappropriated as billions of dollars of "nation-building" funds were (and still are), and as squalid the Iraqi citizens' living conditions may be at the moment, pulling out now simply means we have nothing to show for our efforts, and (to be frank) if anything have exacerbated conditions in the region.

*Man, oh man, am I strangely proud of this extended analogy...
El pistolero7
+0|6631
wannabe_tank

Interesting:I know the French foriegn legion was in Bosnia, and a African country.
well it must have been ivory coast. That coast of africa is always in conflicts
Liberia, Nigeria, among others.
El pistolero7
+0|6631
whittsend

What was your impression of the Adzerbadjani soldiers,
             where they motivated ?, or did they seem they didnt  know what the heck they were fighting about.
             I happened to catch on tv a documentary about an ex soviet republic, think it was adzerbadjan,
             They (soldiers) haved  shooted lots of demonstrants on a square , working ppl
             they were demonstrating for better life standars.
             Their ruler just didnt care and sent the soldiers.
             Interesting ,countries with dictatorship kind of societies ,sends troops abroad ,to fight for a better cause.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas

Tetrino wrote:

I have nothing to say but this: You, Cougar, are by far the WORST human being I've seen since Bush.
Hahahahahaha.  Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Death to the Middle East.
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6755|MA, USA

El pistolero7 wrote:

whittsend

What was your impression of the Adzerbadjani soldiers,
             where they motivated ?, or did they seem they didnt  know what the heck they were fighting about.
             I happened to catch on tv a documentary about an ex soviet republic, think it was adzerbadjan,
             They (soldiers) haved  shooted lots of demonstrants on a square , working ppl
             they were demonstrating for better life standars.
             Their ruler just didnt care and sent the soldiers.
             Interesting ,countries with dictatorship kind of societies ,sends troops abroad ,to fight for a better cause.
They looked like a bunch of scared kids to me.  It was as if you took a bunch of recruits before the end of Basic and sent them to Iraq.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA
I dunno, but whatever you decide to do with the Muslims, do it to the Christians as well.......Why??.......you will find your answers in the history books
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6774

lowing wrote:

I dunno, but whatever you decide to do with the Muslims, do it to the Christians as well.......Why??.......you will find your answers in the history books
Since we're looking at history books.. what about Jews, Germans, French (napoleon - yes the french did win some wars), Mongrels (they tore down the chity wall), Japan, Vietnamese, North Koreans, Scotts, Irish, Brits, Sudanese, Somalians, Jutes (their decedants), Franks (their decedants), Normans(their decedants), etc.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

lowing wrote:

Since we're looking at history books.. what about Jews, Germans, French (napoleon - yes the french did win some wars), Mongrels (they tore down the chity wall), Japan, Vietnamese, North Koreans, Scotts, Irish, Brits, Sudanese, Somalians, Jutes (their decedants), Franks (their decedants), Normans(their decedants), etc.
Yup very true....except........ are you sure France won a war???...these are pretty good

COMPLETE MILITARY HISTORY OF FRANCE

Gallic Wars - Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

Hundred Years War - Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when NOT led by a Frenchman."

Italian Wars - Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars -- when fighting Italians.

Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots.

Thirty Years War - France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

War of Devolution - Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flower pots as chapeaux.

The Dutch War - Tied.

War of the Augsburg League / King William's War / French and Indian War -Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

War of the Spanish Succession - Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved ever since.

American Revolution - In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

The Napoleonic Wars - Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

World War I - Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

World War II - Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

War in Indochina - Lost. French forces plead sickness, take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu.

Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

War Against Greenpeace - Lost. 1985, the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior  prepares to sail for Moruroa Atoll for a major campaign against French nuclear testing. Agents of the DGSE [secret service] bomb and sink the ship in Auckland Harbor. I tree-hugger sans tree drowns. Six weeks later agents Prieur and Mafart  plead guilty to charges of manslaughter and willful damage. They get sentences of 10 years and 7 years.  French Prime Minister Fabius admits to state terrorism on TV.

War on Terrorism - France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in
a McDonald's.

...., French History, ....

Last edited by lowing (2006-03-10 14:42:48)

whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6755|MA, USA

lowing wrote:

Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.
Very funny...though some of the youngsters here might not get the footwear reference.

lowing wrote:

World War I - Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.
Very mean...but very funny nevertheless.

Is this your writing?  If so you are very good   If not, thanks anyway for sharing.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

whittsend wrote:

lowing wrote:

Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.
Very funny...though some of the youngsters here might not get the footwear reference.

lowing wrote:

Very mean...but very funny nevertheless.

Is this your writing?  If so you are very good   If not, thanks anyway for sharing.
No not my writing I wish it was.....I found after a google search...glad you liked it as much as I did..
Spark
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

wannabe_tank_whore wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yup very true....except........ are you sure France won a war???...these are pretty good

COMPLETE MILITARY HISTORY OF FRANCE

Gallic Wars - Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

Hundred Years War - Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare; "France's armies are victorious only when NOT led by a Frenchman."

Italian Wars - Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars -- when fighting Italians.

Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots.

Thirty Years War - France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

War of Devolution - Tied. Frenchmen take to wearing red flower pots as chapeaux.

The Dutch War - Tied.

War of the Augsburg League / King William's War / French and Indian War -Lost, but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

War of the Spanish Succession - Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved ever since.

American Revolution - In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare; "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

French Revolution - Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

The Napoleonic Wars - Lost. Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

The Franco-Prussian War - Lost. Germany first plays the role of drunk Frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

World War II - Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

War in Indochina - Lost. French forces plead sickness, take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu.

Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

War Against Greenpeace - Lost. 1985, the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior  prepares to sail for Moruroa Atoll for a major campaign against French nuclear testing. Agents of the DGSE [secret service] bomb and sink the ship in Auckland Harbor. I tree-hugger sans tree drowns. Six weeks later agents Prieur and Mafart  plead guilty to charges of manslaughter and willful damage. They get sentences of 10 years and 7 years.  French Prime Minister Fabius admits to state terrorism on TV.

War on Terrorism - France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in
a McDonald's.

...., French History, ....
Lol thats very good.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
El pistolero7
+0|6631

whittsend wrote:

[They looked like a bunch of scared kids to me.  It was as if you took a bunch of recruits before the end of Basic and sent them to Iraq.
Lol,
Too bad, maybe they were kind of kids, just finished basic training.
i know adzerbadjan had have some conflicts, internally or with russia."Civil war"
After all they were a part of former Soviet union.
But maybe adzerbadjan just sended recruits.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

lowing wrote:

Actually, Catholic is the word you are looking for. Christians are different, many were persecuted by the Catholic Church and the Holy Roman Empire for being protestants.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6662|NT, like Mick Dundee

Horseman 77 wrote:

Can we go back in time ..

Implement plan B.

The homeland for the Jews becomes Madagascar.

Cheap oil.

Read about Arabs in National geographic and Then only if you want to.

Who lives in Madagascar ? Hindus? would they be pissed ? Nooooo !

Everyone is happy.
Lol, thanks for the laugh Horsman 77.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6648|USA

Flecco wrote:

lowing wrote:

Actually, Catholic is the word you are looking for. Christians are different, many were persecuted by the Catholic Church and the Holy Roman Empire for being protestants.
My intent was not to split hairs......Catholics are Christians, so are Protestants.......I am referring to ANY Christ based religious beliefs.......The fact that these two faiths have been killing each other for 100s of years and are of basically the same belief, drives my point even farther......Christians lead the crusades to Jerusalem and that started oh I dunno 1000 yrs ago?.................But I am sure Bush had his hand in it lol
Spark
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

Flecco wrote:

lowing wrote:

My intent was not to split hairs......Catholics are Christians, so are Protestants.......I am referring to ANY Christ based religious beliefs.......The fact that these two faiths have been killing each other for 100s of years and are of basically the same belief, drives my point even farther......Christians lead the crusades to Jerusalem and that started oh I dunno 1000 yrs ago?.................But I am sure Bush had his hand in it lol
Protestants are persecuting Catholics in Orangeland.
~ Richard Feynman
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6761|Dallas
I hear Iraqi people wipe thier asses with thier bare hands and then have sex with other men.

Eewww

Last edited by Cougar (2006-03-19 02:52:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard