Fuck 'em, kill every last one of them. Nukem.42%42% - 42
Bake them cookies and hope they leave us alone.13%13% - 13
Total: 98
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

El pistolero7 wrote:

Down "under" man: Sparky
Can you lower urself any lower?, You should make a stand about the topics, instead of making comments
about a guys name.
but i see you let other guys do the battles for you. That would be very respected in the army.
I see you use the name "Rambo". I doubt Rambo ever had let lower himself to that level.
Now you have dirtyed his name.Maybe you dont deserve that name.
About being pwnd:
If im being pwnd, then the holy words are being pwnd,therefore God is being pwnd.
And i hardly believe GOD is being pwnd.
So if this divine believes happens to be truth witch i believe in holehearted
U will PWND urself in reallife....

About the name El Pistolero:.
It means The Gunman or The Pistolman in Spanish.
And if we use ancient languages like Arameic or Hebrew: It can be translated :
Gunman from GOD
Read the topic properly. I've already made my opinion. I won't make it again.

WTF is with this name crap? I just put your name there, because I couldn't remember it properly and I couldn't be fucked going back to check what it was. Everyone would know who I was talking about.

I was merely asking you to insert grammar and spelling into your posts. It's hard to read. Although I believe you've taken my advice, so thanks.

Although: "I doubt Rambo ever had let lower himself to that level." I'm not sure what you mean, because the words are in completely wrong order.

You are not God. You are not the Holy Words. By the Ten Commandments, you should burn in hell.

I say Rambo. What do you think my favorite tactic in BF2 is?

Although I think I'll change it now to 'The Misinterpreted'

Last edited by Spark (2006-03-07 01:22:13)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas

El pistolero7 wrote:

Down "under" man: Sparky
Can you lower urself any lower?, You should make a stand about the topics, instead of making comments
about a guys name.
but i see you let other guys do the battles for you. That would be very respected in the army.
I see you use the name "Rambo". I doubt Rambo ever had let lower himself to that level.
Now you have dirtyed his name.Maybe you dont deserve that name.
About being pwnd:
If im being pwnd, then the holy words are being pwnd,therefore God is being pwnd.
And i hardly believe GOD is being pwnd.
So if this divine believes happens to be truth witch i believe in holehearted
U will PWND urself in reallife....

About the name El Pistolero:.
It means The Gunman or The Pistolman in Spanish.
And if we use ancient languages like Arameic or Hebrew: It can be translated :
Gunman from GOD
SHADDUP!
El pistolero7
+0|6632
First sergeant SPARK:

I see you stand on to your opionion , you got my respect.   
           If something has been misunderstood, then im the 1 whos sry.
           English is my 3rd spoken language, Spanish is my native tongue and Swedish is
           my 2nd language.
           When im typing in english, i try too be the most comprehensive as possible in your language,(mind you ,sometimes it aint easy).
           So missunderstanding may occur,( especially reading topics at 2:AM).
           But i stand on to all my posts, ( except  THE ONE)), (now that u haved explained.)
           I ´ve red good opinions and bad in this forum.
           And thats all this Forum is all about, talking and expressing our views and hearts believes. with words.
           If ppl dont disscuss and try to understand each other peacefully,
           Conflicts may occur and escalate to WAR ...
           And the good thing :We see guys from all over the world in here,but mostly US citizents.
           And thats "Requete Buena"
El pistolero7
+0|6632
Whittsend:
               You missundertood me.
               Countries on mayor wars at present time , are US, allies and Iraquies.
               Not decades ago.
               In others part of the world we see , Local conflicts : such Chechnya, Russia,Colombia
               Turkey and the Kurds, Indonesia, Somalia?, and some African minor states. And of course
               Kashmir ,palestine areas and Nepal. Maybe i forgot 1, i hope not.

Well:
                      I see we agree on some things  and disagree on others.
                      Both we have ways, solutions  and opinions to a problem thats is happening
                      in front of our eyes, and there unfortunatly lives are being LOST.
                      In the End, both of us and others are we striving after the same thing: PEACE
                      Too me words are cheap
                      Therefore let The "ACT" and "ACTION" of the "HUMAN RACE"
                      decide what the future "Shall Bring"...........
              Godspeed...
El pistolero7
+0|6632
Amen Cougar Amen

Remember, your an ambassador of TEXAS...
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6756|MA, USA

El pistolero7 wrote:

Whittsend:
You missundertood me.
Countries on mayor wars at present time , are US, allies and Iraquies.
Not decades ago.
Countries which have had forces deployed on foreign soil within the last two years include (in the order I think of them):

US, UK, France, Japan, Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Azerbaijan, Australia, Canada, Italy, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Portugal, South Korea, Phillipines, Thailand, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic, Albania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Albania, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Fiji, Norway...

That's from memory.  Do you want me to do some research?

Last edited by whittsend (2006-03-07 13:18:21)

duka
+0|6625
it looks like such a fascinating topic! but it's 12 pages long and i just can't seem to be buggered to read it lol it's too damn early...
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS

El pistolero7 wrote:

First sergeant SPARK:

I see you stand on to your opionion , you got my respect.   
           If something has been misunderstood, then im the 1 whos sry.
           English is my 3rd spoken language, Spanish is my native tongue and Swedish is
           my 2nd language.
           When im typing in english, i try too be the most comprehensive as possible in your language,(mind you ,sometimes it aint easy).
           So missunderstanding may occur,( especially reading topics at 2:AM).
           But i stand on to all my posts, ( except  THE ONE)), (now that u haved explained.)
           I ´ve red good opinions and bad in this forum.
           And thats all this Forum is all about, talking and expressing our views and hearts believes. with words.
           If ppl dont disscuss and try to understand each other peacefully,
           Conflicts may occur and escalate to WAR ...
           And the good thing :We see guys from all over the world in here,but mostly US citizents.
           And thats "Requete Buena"
OK. I accept that.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
El pistolero7
+0|6632
Albania?
              Where do they have troops? within 2 years
              And if they haved troops, the only place i can think of is Serbia, or Macedonia wich are neighbouring
              countries.
              And their armies aint too big, i refered too big armies with mayor invasions and longdrawn campaigns.
              I can agree with UK, France where? in center Africa?
              If you refer too United Nations thats another ball game.
              They are not on their own.
              But  if you haved seen it.
              Here in Sweden the only mayor wars they talk about continously are Iraq, Aghanistan,
              the others are considered conflicts.
panic.fo
+-1|6645

shock_troop42 wrote:

Actually, the Quran (or Koran, how ever youre spelling it) teaches peace and acceptance.  Unfortunately, some people twisted that meaning and that is the source of the entire mess.  What Islam really needs right about now is a reformation, but the chances of that happening are about nil.
Look up 2:190-193 in the Qur'an and Hadith - Qudsi 6 (a handy link can be found here)

While I'm inclined to agree with you the insinuation I made is valid because it is written in the Qur'an
El pistolero7
+0|6632
[ROMANS 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.]

Wannabe tank:
                     You said it:.
                     That explains why Iraq is a place of suffering.
                     Their own iraqui ppl have rebelled against the authority.
                     And unfortunatly United States got in and help them.
                     Suffering have we seen and suffering wil come.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

El pistolero7 wrote:

[ROMANS 13:1 Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong.]

Wannabe tank:
                     You said it:.
                     That explains why Iraq is a place of suffering.
                     Their own iraqui ppl have rebelled against the authority.
                     And unfortunatly United States got in and help them.
                     Suffering have we seen and suffering wil come.
do u really believe that shit? "disobeying authority" what kind of bullshit is that. what have the iraqi ppl disobeyed? a leader that massacres his own ppl? if u want that profecy to come true, saddam disobeyed god and the americans got pissed (insert ultimate showdown song) and came out lighting fast and kick saddam and is muslim ass, it was the worst battle the world ever seen, the UN didnt do shit but eventually the americans defeated him. this is the ultimate showdown, of ultimate destiny...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
whittsend
PV1 Joe Snuffy
+78|6756|MA, USA

El pistolero7 wrote:

Albania?
              Where do they have troops? within 2 years
              And if they haved troops, the only place i can think of is Serbia, or Macedonia wich are neighbouring
              countries.
              And their armies aint too big, i refered too big armies with mayor invasions and longdrawn campaigns.
              I can agree with UK, France where? in center Africa?
              If you refer too United Nations thats another ball game.
              They are not on their own.
              But  if you haved seen it.
              Here in Sweden the only mayor wars they talk about continously are Iraq, Aghanistan,
              the others are considered conflicts.
Albania sent troops to Iraq.  France, to Afghanistan.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas

El pistolero7 wrote:

Amen Cougar Amen

Remember, your an ambassador of TEXAS...
No...if anything, I am an ambassador of Oklahoma, I just moved to Texas a few months ago.  Besides, no one cares about Oklahoma.  We keep a nice quiet and low profile unless something, say..the whole state, is burning down.
(8)Devil
+0|6740
Marconius you think youre so smart and so sure of youre comments but are you really?Are you actually foolish enough to believe that bin laden and all the other terrorist groups dont have their own agenda?Do you really think they dont wont power?Ive got 1 more on thing on youre comments too.

Marconius wrote:

7.  What the fuck else are they going to do?!  Actually TRY to take on the world's Largest military force with their soviet weapons and overall lack of training (compared to our forces)?  You've underestimated them...if you think that they are afraid of the US Forces and will just come out surrendering, you're wrong.  They have an agenda of their own, and will have to do anything other than surrendering to get it done.  It's a fear factor.  Random people getting kidnapped makes it seem like no foreigners are safe when entering Iraq, and it also means that the Insurgents are still very serious about their cause.

Ok I want you to think back a few 100 years.What did americans(they were actually called patriots at the time )do when faced with a bigger better army?They started thier own army and sent the english a packing.At that time england was the world super power.I think the only terrorist stuff we did was throw a lil tea in the harbor .On that note live long and prosper,rock on, and peace to all .
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
Conveniently you forget that France helped. A LOT.

Advice. Read history. Learn English.
~ Richard Feynman
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6692|San Francisco

(8)Devil wrote:

Marconius you think youre so smart and so sure of youre comments but are you really?Are you actually foolish enough to believe that bin laden and all the other terrorist groups dont have their own agenda?Do you really think they dont wont power?Ive got 1 more on thing on youre comments too.

Marconius wrote:

7.  What the fuck else are they going to do?!  Actually TRY to take on the world's Largest military force with their soviet weapons and overall lack of training (compared to our forces)?  You've underestimated them...if you think that they are afraid of the US Forces and will just come out surrendering, you're wrong.  They have an agenda of their own, and will have to do anything other than surrendering to get it done.  It's a fear factor.  Random people getting kidnapped makes it seem like no foreigners are safe when entering Iraq, and it also means that the Insurgents are still very serious about their cause.

Ok I want you to think back a few 100 years.What did americans(they were actually called patriots at the time )do when faced with a bigger better army?They started thier own army and sent the english a packing.At that time england was the world super power.I think the only terrorist stuff we did was throw a lil tea in the harbor .On that note live long and prosper,rock on, and peace to all .
*facepalm*
Wow...just...wow.  You've completely misunderstood my post and my reasoning.  Where the hell did I say they DIDN'T have an agenda?!  And I never said anything about them NOT wanting power for Zeus' sake...go back and read what I posted again, and maybe use a little reading comprehension this time.

The borderlining concept of our Revolutionary War to the current Iraqi conflict is the same, but that's really stretching it, plus with the roles and events a bit reversed.  And where's your disagreement with me per #7?  You've just kind of reiterated what I said, and just put a universally known event up to support it.
Spark
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
Lol, that's a definition of retardation. You inadvertently support someone while trying to attack them.
~ Richard Feynman
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

lowing wrote:

Marconius wrote:

(8)Devil wrote:

Marconius wrote:

*facepalm*

The borderlining concept of our Revolutionary War to the current Iraqi conflict is the same, but that's really stretching it, plus with the roles and events a bit reversed.  And where's your disagreement with me per #7?  You've just kind of reiterated what I said, and just put a universally known event up to support it.
The main differnce I can see is during the American Revolution the fight was for taxation and not representation, freedom of religion, press, "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness"etc...... not terrorism, oppression, intolerance to other cultures, the complete genocide of a race of people (Israel)etccccccc....But yeah, OTHER THAN THAT!!!....... They are COMPLETELY the same fight. sighhhhhhhhhhhh
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6742|Malaga, España
ever noticed on the news , about that shit going around between to the 2 groups of people in iraq baming eachother for blowing up one of their important mosque's , well , they are drinking blood from on and eachother but the only problem is America is their, so my suggestion is, America Leave Iraq, let the fokes kill eachother i'll bet this civil war is going to take away much of our problems Every Terrorist suicide bomber less is 1 problem solved for us

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2006-03-09 04:41:27)

El pistolero7
+0|6632
Interesting,
                  Imagine 1 of the poorest countries of europe with a mess of infrastructure, sending troops to Iraq.
          Legionnaires in afghanistan , well thats make sence, they are experienced in desert warfare.
          Interesting.
          thx for info.
El pistolero7
+0|6632
[ToRRo*cT|]

Interesante opinion , Torro.
creo lo mismo.
Ole`
El pistolero7
+0|6632
cyborg_ninja-117][

Yes, it makes sence.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

El pistolero7 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117][

Yes, it makes sence.
plz learn 70 5p311 c0z u d0n7 kn0w h0w 101
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
El pistolero7
+0|6632
Cougar ,

Well ,an ambassador of Oklahoma then.
                And Oklahoma aint too little.
                I know Tommy " The gun"Morrison comes from there and of course
                John Wayne.
                I´ ve heard they were related?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard