I WANT this!
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6230|NSW, Australia

thats awesome!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
hmm I dunno. He is showing us a demo of his product in a garage. I may understand why the TVs need to be there but the booze bottles kinda hurts his credibility.
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6440|King Of The Islands

If it works on 360, PS3 and Wii that's pretty impressive. Not even that up-start Logitech can do that
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6274
He'll get raped by KM players.
xxCaptainBlackxx
♥♦♣♠♥♦♣
+47|6645|internet
I still prefer 10$ mouse for this...
Lynx
Banned
+15|5350|Coventry, England
I hope not, or else the future looks grim
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6382|Bromley, London

Well it sure would be fun to play with this!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6403|dm_maidenhead

teek22 wrote:

Well it sure would be fun to play with this!
We don't want to hear about your perverted sexual fantasies teek D:
GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5933|CA
If this is gaming's future just drown me now.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

GravyDan wrote:

If this is gaming's future just drown me now.
It's not going to be the future. It will be kinda cool though.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
I do not think this is the future. It is like Slient Scope 1 or 2 arcade game, except for the mobility.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6393|Southern California

Cheez wrote:

If it works on 360, PS3 and Wii that's pretty impressive. Not even that up-start Logitech can do that

Learn what your fucking talking about, or at least pay attention to the video. THE ONLY REASON this is supported across the board is because its control inputs mimic a mouse and keyboard. This means that there is no force feed back, or feedback of any kind available to the device. It also means that while he can claim it works on all consoles it works with almost NO GAMES for them. Like he said, there are no drivers because the controller converts inputs so that the systems sees it as a mouse and keyboard. This will only work with games that support mouse and keyboard.

"That upstart logitech" can't do that because they make real controllers that actually work with the games for the systems, and offer feedback. PS3 and PCs use standard HID communication for their controllers while M$ uses their own to prevent other companies from offering controllers. The only way to actually make controllers for the xbox is to get Microsoft to sell you a license, or to mimic the inputs of an xbox controller (which logitech does do). M$ wont sell licenses for creating controllers, Logitech has tried.

There is good reason that this guy is the only one making a controller that "works" across the board... because he did it through a shitty hack way that is not supported by the vast majority of games (other then on the PC)
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6455|The Twilight Zone
The screen fitted on the gun is way too small
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6743
going to be rough for those that have their desk a mm away from their bed.
Chorcai
+49|6649|Ireland
how would ya jump ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard