j3ster
+3|6714
First post.

Great forums guys.

Down to business.

After weeks and weeks of trying to get my Expert Explosives I finally got the 37 kills on a server called 24/7 Kark&Mash -=BoM=- in the early hours of Monday (UK time). I checked my BFHQ stats and other stats pages and it did not show up so I thought that the stats were just taking there time to update so I went and had some shuteye.

Got up later that morning, looked at my BFHQ stats and other stats pages and still no badge. I have played a few games since yesterday and my GS has updated okay BUT STILL NO FRIGGIN BADGE.

My question is, has anybody else earned any badges/medals/ribbons over the last 3-4 days and not received the award. If the answer is no it looks like I will have to try again and hopefully it gives me it this time.

I suppose if the answer is yes I will still have to attempt it again but I do not fancy wasting countless hours trying for it.
RAS_ace10
+12|6754
dunno, but 4 some reason i got to more FREE UNLOCKS!!! ne one know y that is?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

there have been countless incidents where people have received badges in-game and they never showed up in BFHQ. It's an online system, and it can fail. Usually, it shouldn't take any longer than 24 hours for any award/badge/ribbon to be added to BFHQ after you got it.

So if it ain't there yet, there is a chance it's gone. You have my sympathy.

By the way, this is an ongoing phenomenon. I wouldn't know wether the last 3-4 days have been particularly bad.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6732|Michigan
Ok. first... the servers are being updated because of the patch. You'll notice that your bf2s stats are not updating either.
Second... if you don't have the 1.2 patch yet (nobody does) everytime you start bf... the unlock and drumroll thing pops up. It's supposed to. chose later if you want the new weapons after the patch comes out.

and... please use the SEARCH. both topics are talked about elsewhere.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6843|Cologne, Germany

RAS_ace10 wrote:

dunno, but 4 some reason i got to more FREE UNLOCKS!!! ne one know y that is?
look here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=12876

somewhere in my answer is a link from EA.
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6712|Groningen / Netherlands
EVERY single website with stats on are down (only one working as far as i know, cant remeber it)
if you want to check your stats go on BFHQ in battlefield itself, it is possible that it doesnt show up i had a miss ribbon one time, i know it sucks
as far is the stats on website i'm missing about 2 ribbons 1 badge and 3 medals....

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-02-07 04:29:41)

j3ster
+3|6714

spacebandit72 wrote:

Ok. first... the servers are being updated because of the patch. You'll notice that your bf2s stats are not updating either.
Second... if you don't have the 1.2 patch yet (nobody does) everytime you start bf... the unlock and drumroll thing pops up. It's supposed to. chose later if you want the new weapons after the patch comes out.

and... please use the SEARCH. both topics are talked about elsewhere.
I am not complaining about stats site updates or the unlocks. I queried why I had received a badge in game and it was not showing that I had been awarded it almost 48 hours later. If you notice I stated that I had also checked BFHQ (I have not read anywhere that there is an issue with BFHQ).
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6732|Michigan
Ok, my bad. I was not flaming. I missread what you were trying to say.
I have also missed badges and had to get them a second time.
The funniest thing... I was playing ghost town and for about 2 days... every round I got my basic special opps badge!!!! strange things happen. Unfortunatley, you may have to try again.
sorry.
j3ster
+3|6714

RonnY[NL] wrote:

EVERY single website with stats on are down (only one working as far as i know, cant remeber it)
if you want to check your stats go on BFHQ in battlefield itself, it is possible that it doesnt show up i had a miss ribbon one time, i know it sucks
as far is the stats on website i'm missing about 2 ribbons 1 badge and 3 medals....
I always use BFHQ to check my stats, I only use the stats sites to check requirements and progress to an award.

I have read before that some people have earned awards and subsequently did not receive but it has never happened to me in the past.
j3ster
+3|6714

spacebandit72 wrote:

Ok, my bad. I was not flaming. I missread what you were trying to say.
I have also missed badges and had to get them a second time.
The funniest thing... I was playing ghost town and for about 2 days... every round I got my basic special opps badge!!!! strange things happen. Unfortunatley, you may have to try again.
sorry.
No problem.

It looks like I will have to try again but hopefully it will be easier this time round.

Thanks for the responses.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6706
Received Expert Engineer in-game.  It's not in BFHQ.  Crap.  Thirty-three repair points in the round is going to be difficult to duplicate.   Especially since the new EA Terms of Service prohibit "High Point" servers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard