thepilot91
+64|6229|Åland!
okay so here just a thread for those who has always loved/played good in - the f35 for it's abileties and despite its disabileties BEFORE 1.5 .
old f35 heroes basically

so that when former j10nubs come tell us how good they are in f35s we can look back and see who they'd gotten ownd by when using j10s

nothing serious just for fun but please guys

Poponfu
Sydney
ZeqTr
Oisín<3

Last edited by thepilot91 (2009-09-07 09:27:29)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Get engaged by J-10
Drop flares and go to 800 altitude
Fly straight forward with afterburner
??????
Profit

Nothing more satisfying than shooting down a cocky J-10 pilot who barely bothers to evade with the F35 canons.
thepilot91
+64|6229|Åland!

Sydney wrote:

Get engaged by J-10
??????
Profit

wat all tat ^ ? :S

Nothing more satisfying than shooting down a cocky J-10 pilot who barely bothers to evade with the F35 canons.
that^

I never rape j10 spawn on wake , just cause i love shooting them down in the air so much
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5860|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
lol I got kicked once for doing stratorun, reason= speed hack
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.

thepilot91 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Get engaged by J-10
??????
Profit

that^

I never rape j10 spawn on wake , just cause i love shooting them down in the air so much
Surely you know how to stratorun? At approx 800 altitude on most maps the F35 says goodbye to physics and gets unlimited speed

Also, most other planes can get to around 2000 speed at high altitude, great for escaping jets that are on your tail.
thepilot91
+64|6229|Åland!

Sydney wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Sydney wrote:

Get engaged by J-10
??????
Profit

that^

Surely you know how to stratorun? At approx 800 altitude on most maps the F35 says goodbye to physics and gets unlimited speed

Also, most other planes can get to around 2000 speed at high altitude, great for escaping jets that are on your tail.
ofc ofc naah it sounded like you were whining about stratorunners, have many battlerecorder pics with me vs. j10missile
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6646
stalking, sneak attacks, running away as soon as you meet a competent pilot, etc. is not dogfighting as far as I'm concerned
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Hakei
Banned
+295|5988
Nor is spending 5 minutes circling with a novice J10 pilot who doesn't even press C.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448
Lmao, I love circleing (old) J10 whores. You see they start circleing. Take up turn and just fly away slowly while watching chase camera and seeing him doing circles over and over again like a dog chasing his tail. Hillarious.
Clawie_Army
+1|5569

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Lmao, I love circleing (old) J10 whores. You see they start circleing. Take up turn and just fly away slowly while watching chase camera and seeing him doing circles over and over again like a dog chasing his tail. Hillarious.
Says a J10-hero. I remember that you was so cool in your J10 once and you told me you was better because you hade like, hmm? 10 Kd/r in jet and I had 8 or something like that. (FIN was in the J10)..

Cool fact: He didn't accept my 1on1-invite. hehehehehehehe
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6193
i r f35b skilllerrrrrr
zeddius
+5|5700

ZeqTr wrote:

i r f35b skilllerrrrrr
Typical mystical zeqtr post
Clawie_Army
+1|5569
=p¨¨~~
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6296|The | Netherlands

ZeqTr wrote:

i r f35b skilllerrrrrr
sex
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5419|Dublin, Ireland
Haha, I keep coming up against the J-10 whores and all they do is turn like always, but now they get raped via pro cannon reg.

Then the waaaambulance is called.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448

Clawie_Army wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Says a J10-hero. I remember that you was so cool in your J10 once and you told me you was better because you hade like, hmm? 10 Kd/r in jet and I had 8 or something like that. (FIN was in the J10)..

Door is that way bro -->, exit trough it and run away please.

If I remember the situation was that you were getting shot in F35 over and over again cause your maneuvers were bad(ie. lock, use flares, pull up and get shot at ~400-600altitude by 2 half-arsed missiles). Then you kept saying "your a j10 whaoring naub lets go air(something) ill 1vs1 u

I just decided to stay quiet and keep playing the game while you kept screaming for 1vs1 in some mod I dont even have everytime you got shot, seriously.

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2009-09-05 12:54:29)

Clawie_Army
+1|5569

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Clawie_Army wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Door is that way bro -->, exit trough it and run away please.

If I remember the situation was that you were getting shot in F35 over and over again cause your maneuvers were bad(ie. lock, use flares, pull up and get shot at ~400-600altitude by 2 half-arsed missiles). Then you kept saying "your a j10 whaoring naub lets go air(something) ill 1vs1 u

I just decided to stay quiet and keep playing the game while you kept screaming for 1vs1 in some mod I dont even have everytime you got shot, seriously.
Haha, din fitta xd
I think you are too low for 1v1 so you declined me before the first date.. And by the way all F35s die by two missiles. And yes you are a big fucking j10whore. I'll stick to that point. :^]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Clawie_Army (2009-09-05 14:22:52)

ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6193
hahahaha, din fitta, hahahahaha epic!! :DDD  ;xxx
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448
Why would I bother downloading a mod overnight just to fight some nub who dies from 2 half arsed missiles and who loses his way after me when I do 1 or 2 simple maneuvers...? And okay, im a j10 whore, but you're a bigfuckingf35 whore.
thepilot91
+64|6229|Åland!

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Why would I bother downloading a mod overnight just to fight some nub who dies from 2 half arsed missiles and who loses his way after me when I do 1 or 2 simple maneuvers...? And okay, im a j10 whore, but you're a bigfuckingf35 whore.
haha , this guy is epic , and stupid
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6736|Reality
both your e-penises are smaller than mine
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Clawie_Army
+1|5569

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

Stop peeing in your bed and face reality  :^] F35 still dies by two rockets when you are without flares : PpPpPpPpP

http://amandavardet.blogg.se/category/vblogg.html

Last edited by Clawie_Army (2009-09-06 06:34:43)

RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5448
I know it does but youre totally missing the point everytime you start raging

thepilot91 wrote:

haha , this guy is epic , and stupid
How am I 'epic' ?

btw nice Favorite victim (=kills to) stat, brud

Last edited by RoaringJet[FIN] (2009-09-06 21:38:14)

Fin_jet
+4|5681|Finland
Proves that there is only 3 good finnish pilots in this game
EnemyOfAllkind
+28|6462|Finland

Fin_jet wrote:

Proves that there is only 3 good finnish pilots in this game
Me ? :-P
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e01c5bfa5f0a95a99794736ab44fb78102fe70ec.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard