-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6658

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It is a psychological problem. You have associated hard liquor with extremely bad times.

I don't know how you should get over it, but perhaps that perspective will help. Maybe drink hard liquor when you're fucking or something.
This.

It's called taste aversion, and it can be developed numerous ways.  To this day I have a taste aversion for whiskey, from a horrible, horrible night + 24-hour hangover afterwards.  I honestly don't know if FM's suggestion might work - classical Pavlovian conditioning says that something to that effect should work, but it might also just make you want to puke during sex .
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6499|Sydney, Australia
Yeah lay off the stuff for awhile, they're killing your brain cells anyway.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6263|B.C. Canada
Ok well I thought I would fill everyone in on how this who "problem" is going.

I can say right now that I have no problem drinking anything hard anymore. Its awsome. I don't feel sick and now I can drink anything straight out of the bottle. I really like the taste/kick of some of the different drinks. My favorite probably being Fireball. Love that shit.
So I got over this problem by having 1 shot of whiskey a night then gradually bringing it up to 3 shots. Now I am cured I guess you can say lol.

Just thought I would share.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6478|6 6 4 oh, I forget

trex1210 wrote:

I can say right now that I have no problem drinking anything hard anymore. Its awsome. I don't feel sick and now I can drink anything straight out of the bottle. I really like the taste/kick of some of the different drinks. My favorite probably being Fireball. Love that shit.
So I got over this problem by having 1 shot of whiskey a night then gradually bringing it up to 3 shots. Now I am cured I guess you can say lol.

Um, what? You're drinking every night now?
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6263|B.C. Canada
no I am not. I was for awhile. just one shot a night. till I got to the point about a week ago where I could easily do a few shots in a row without any feeling in my stomach. I dont know if that is what helped but I seem to be good to go.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6659

Just don't go too far mmk?
baggs
+732|6209
Had you ever thought that your body wasn't designed for processing excessive amounts of alcohol? You keep it up and you'll have a nice ulcer and rest assured, you won't like that
Benzin
+576|6003

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

That's probably a good thing it makes you sick... Especially if last time you drank so much you got sick for days...
and if your friends are calling you a pussy because you don't drink... find new friends.
Alcohol is ok in moderation... but too much will ruin everything in your life...that you care about... trust me.
this ^

Look into getting new friends, though. Sounds like you almost died from alcohol poisoning if your body hadn't stepped in to save your ass.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6686|Disaster Free Zone

trex1210 wrote:

Liver disease ftw!!!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6477|Kakanien
one word: JÄGERMEISTER
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6502

Vub wrote:

Yeah lay off the stuff for awhile, they're killing your brain cells anyway.
only the weak ones.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard