trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6251|B.C. Canada
I have a really bad fucking problem! I cannot drink the hard stuff anymore! 2 months ago I got really hammered to the point that I was puking by 12 am and hungover for 2 days after that. The puke was flying out and it was fucking horrible. So ever since then if I take a single shot of anything like vodka/rum/whiskey/tequila and what not my stomach gets all tight and I feel like I am going to puke and I well if I take another shot or even get a good whiff of the stuff. This is a major problem and is ruining my night outs because my friends are calling me pussies and I am stuck to drinking beer!
Any suggestions on how I can enjoy some good shots of some nice vodka and shit? Has or does anyone have this problem? I am dead fucking serious and I need this to end!
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Nice friends you got there. Calling you pussy since your body can't hack strong booze anymore. Sounds to me your liver is on the verge of going boom from drinking too much. Go ask the doctor and/or lay of the juice completely for a while.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6708
That's probably a good thing it makes you sick... Especially if last time you drank so much you got sick for days...
and if your friends are calling you a pussy because you don't drink... find new friends.
Alcohol is ok in moderation... but too much will ruin everything in your life...that you care about... trust me.
Love is the answer
ICCULUS
Free Sam, Ban Finray.
+418|5416|Athens, GA
take a xanax and drink a few beers. problem solved

also, get new friends

Last edited by ph1shman420 (2009-09-02 22:41:35)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't been able to drink any of the hard stuff ever since I downed a mickey in under 5 mins  a month or so back. I don't usually ever drink that much and I'm light weight, so it hit pretty hard.

Puked my guts out a few hours later, not that I remember much of it.

I find the only way to get over feeling like your gonna puke after taking even just a swig is to mix it.

Mix it with some pop or juice and then slowly start adding less and less juice and more and more alcohol. This proportion of alcohol to juice ratio should go up as you are getting more drunk to the point where you can drink it straight without barfing.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

lol get a new lifestyle.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
LT.Victim

Im_Dooomed wrote:

lol get a new lifestyle.
There is nothing wrong with getting absolutely destroyed on a Friday or Saturday night every once in a while.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

Your body doesn't like alcohol atm. You'll recover in about a week. After you absolutely binge, it's normal to smell and taste alcohol differently.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6713|Sydney, Australia

LT.Victim wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you, I haven't been able to drink any of the hard stuff ever since I downed a mickey in under 5 mins  a month or so back. I don't usually ever drink that much and I'm light weight, so it hit pretty hard.

I find the only way to get over feeling like your gonna puke after taking even just a swig is to mix it.

Mix it with some pop or juice and then slowly start adding less and less juice and more and more alcohol. This proportion of alcohol to juice ratio should go up as you are getting more drunk to the point where you can drink it straight without barfing.
Ahh, me too. Kinda. About a year and a half ago, when my group was having our "we've finished school, so lets party before uni starts" phase, I downed an entire bottle of vodka. Now that is fine for some people.

Not me - it's the only time I've thrown up from drinking, and the only time that I completely blanked out.

Now, shots of vodka will make me feel sick for a little while. Besides, drinking these day's isn't that fun for me. I usually end up feeling (mentally/emotionally, not physically) like crap. I don't care tho, I'm usually just designated driver. Drunk friends buy me cokes cause they are vying for a lift home. The system works.
LT.Victim

mcminty wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Ahh, me too. Kinda. About a year and a half ago, when my group was having our "we've finished school, so lets party before uni starts" phase, I downed an entire bottle of vodka. Now that is fine for some people.

Not me - it's the only time I've thrown up from drinking, and the only time that I completely blanked out.

Now, shots of vodka will make me feel sick for a little while. Besides, drinking these day's isn't that fun for me. I usually end up feeling (mentally/emotionally, not physically) like crap. I don't care tho, I'm usually just designated driver. Drunk friends buy me cokes cause they are vying for a lift home. The system works.
You can fuck with them on the way home too, always fun.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6503|Gold Coast
lol, alcohol.

Ive only had 3 beers in my life

But I have plans on getting destroyed at schoolies, but its gonna take something astronomical to give me my desired outcome.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
mcminty

LT.Victim wrote:

Oh man, I've had some awesome fun with that one. And people are very talkative when they are on their own.
LT.Victim

mcminty wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Oh man, I've had some awesome fun with that one. And people are very talkative when they are on their own.
Yup, I've had those moments when someone is driving my drunk ass home.
Hour drive home, don't remember any of it, yet I was apparently  talking the whole way home. The only part of the ride I remember was puking half a KM from my house and then sprinting the rest of the way home. How I made it without falling on my face is beyond me. I amazed that I could even open the door to my house and get to my bed, because I don't remember any of that either.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6320

LT.Victim wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

lol get a new lifestyle.
There is nothing wrong with getting absolutely destroyed on a Friday or Saturday night every once in a while.
ya i guess we could all use less brain cells and motor skills.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom
I thought you were gonna say you ran out or something
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6251|B.C. Canada
My liver is fine. I only drink on occasion. The time I am referring to is my brothers graduation and we went a little over board. I guess I well try drinking some rum and coke this weekend and see where it gets me. I am getting tired of beer. And also I am a lightweight. Its good because its cheaper.
mcminty

LT.Victim wrote:

mcminty wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Yup, I've had those moments when someone is driving my drunk ass home.
Hour drive home, don't remember any of it, yet I was apparently  talking the whole way home. The only part of the ride I remember was puking half a KM from my house and then sprinting the rest of the way home. How I made it without falling on my face is beyond me. I amazed that I could even open the door to my house and get to my bed, because I don't remember any of that either.
Heh, being drunk on the way home is good fun too.

Most memorable time would have been after I'd drunk more than usual, and I'd ended up getting a kebab before we left. So my mate was on his red-provisional lisence, which restricted him to just driving one person (ie me).. and also earned him a LOT more attention from cops.

As we leave the parking structure at the local pub/ex-services club he forgets to turn his headlights on (since it's really well lit in the structure). He goes through ONE intersection before realising, but the cops saw us.. so about 500m later we get pulled over. They do the usual lisence check and breathalyzer test while reminding him to be more careful with his lights. And here I am, sitting in the front seat with a massive cheeky smile, eating my kebab while I try to look back at the flashing police car lights.

He didn't find it as funny as I did.
mcminty

trex1210 wrote:

My liver is fine. I only drink on occasion. The time I am referring to is my brothers graduation and we went a little over board. I guess I well try drinking some rum and coke this weekend and see where it gets me. I am getting tired of beer. And also I am a lightweight. Its good because its cheaper.
So at the moment, it's either just shots or beer?

Hah, yeah, try something like rum and coke, scotch and dry ginger ale, vodka lemonade/lemonade+lime.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6384|Southern California
Step one is learn to drink with out puking, rather then taking more shots because its cool.

Step two is to just drink beer. Beer is tasty, shots aren't.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6641
Beer is a man's drink. Vodka is an idiot's drink. Look at Russia ffs.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6724|St. Andrews / Oslo

ffs, this is not an alcohol problem, it's a problem with your self esteem and your shitty choice of friends.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6251|B.C. Canada

Jenspm wrote:

ffs, this is not an alcohol problem, it's a problem with your self esteem and your shitty choice of friends.
I dont see why everyone is saying my friends are shit. They are not sitting there throwing shit at me and calling me a loser and shit just because I can't drink the hard stuff. They just think its funny and I can honestly say that if this was a problem one of them where having I would be doing the same thing. Its all for fun. A few of them don't even drink but still come out with us. It's so damn funny when they order pop lol. Whatever.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6145|what

How many Canadian losers does this site have?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6632|Your moms bedroom

AussieReaper wrote:

How many Canadian losers does this site have?
im sure the Aussie losers outweigh the canadian ones
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Beer is a man's drink. Vodka is an idiot's drink. Look at Russia ffs.
Says the man wearing a indian hat and neon facepaint

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard