oYTbL@St
+4|5404
Hey guys this is my last trailer,so be nice:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zic5ARg8kM
Enjoy guys:)
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5802|Catherine Black
So you're the nub who spammed me on XFire.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5574
Looks exciting ... nice trailer ... I liked the jumping and no scoping ... waiting for it +1
oYTbL@St
+4|5404
Thx colonel,btw tell me ur xfire mate,how is possible to not got ur xfire?
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|5881|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
I think sniper vids are getting boring now tbh same shots, same flashing effects etc they all pretty much look the same lol
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6384|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Not bad, I like. Naice.
Colonel_Moe777_7
+13|5574

oYTbL@St wrote:

Thx colonel,btw tell me ur xfire mate,how is possible to not got ur xfire?
its ok man here u r      colonelmoe7777      Without --->( _ )

Last edited by Colonel_Moe777_7 (2009-09-05 11:58:05)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
OuTbLasT  DfSVK  oYTbL@St  Dead_from_svk  Hintakaari  synopt1k  xkullx  clean.sweap  dragshot  dragshoot  trailer  313  pro  quickshoot  quickshot  quickscope  jumpshot  jumpshots  svluck1  reaper  l96  m24  m95  cqc  sniper  sniping  ownage  dragshoting  jumpshoting  quickshooting  dragshots  quickshots  |xratzrattillox|  REF|3X*LSD  reflex  lsd  reflexlsd  Sarciss  WOokie  rS|G®  rSG  Ultr4S  pwnage  oYTbLaSt  last  divide  new  my  legacy  hintakaari  bf2  noobs  hacker  cheater  cheat  hack  g36e 

Nice tags bro.
oYTbL@St
+4|5404

Finray wrote:

OuTbLasT  DfSVK  oYTbL@St  Dead_from_svk  Hintakaari  synopt1k  xkullx  clean.sweap  dragshot  dragshoot  trailer  313  pro  quickshoot  quickshot  quickscope  jumpshot  jumpshots  svluck1  reaper  l96  m24  m95  cqc  sniper  sniping  ownage  dragshoting  jumpshoting  quickshooting  dragshots  quickshots  |xratzrattillox|  REF|3X*LSD  reflex  lsd  reflexlsd  Sarciss  WOokie  rS|G®  rSG  Ultr4S  pwnage  oYTbLaSt  last  divide  new  my  legacy  hintakaari  bf2  noobs  hacker  cheater  cheat  hack  g36e 

Nice tags bro.
If u dont like them its ur problem,but why are u flaming about things that are not important?
U said that im nub that u spam u at ur xfire,ok sry for the big disturb,and then u are coming to my topic to post the tags im using to this trailer...whts wrong with u man?Whts ur problem?Are u a fan of reflex lsd,hintakaari,clean sweap or xkullx?Its ur choice but if u didnt like dont mess my topic u retard...
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
I do find it kinda bad that you take Sarciss, xkullx, W0okie etc to use in your tags when you're obviously nowhere near them skill-wise. Also why would you put hacking tags in your video? Are you trying to tell us you hack?

Shit video btw.
oYTbL@St
+4|5404

Finray wrote:

I do find it kinda bad that you take Sarciss, xkullx, W0okie etc to use in your tags when you're obviously nowhere near them skill-wise. Also why would you put hacking tags in your video? Are you trying to tell us you hack?

Shit video btw.
Im doing it because they respect me and i respect them...but how can u understand...u are just a noob that killing 3bots in easy skill and thinks that u are pro...go furself retard...once at all every skill player says im pro.
And u would never could do a vid like this.
kkthxbai.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5412|USA

oYTbL@St wrote:

Finray wrote:

Shit video btw.
Im doing it because they respect me and i respect them...but how can u understand...u are just a noob that killing 3bots in easy skill and thinks that u are pro...go furself retard...once at all every skill player says im pro.
kkthxbai.
lol
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

oYTbL@St wrote:

Finray wrote:

Shit video btw.
kkthxbai.
Okay, back the fuck up.

Where did I say I was pro? Where did I say I could do a video like this?

I'm SHITE and I mean absolutely fucking terrible at BF2. Most of the time I end up with a 1:1 KD. I'll admit it. But I know good players. I've seen their frag movies, and you're nothing on them. Your karkand chest dragshots are nothing compared to Sarciss's 400m Wake Dragshots. Just quit now while you still have a slight bit of dignity.
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5412|USA

Finray wrote:

oYTbL@St wrote:

Finray wrote:

Shit video btw.
kkthxbai.
Okay, back the fuck up.

Where did I say I was pro? Where did I say I could do a video like this?

I'm SHITE and I mean absolutely fucking terrible at BF2. Most of the time I end up with a 1:1 KD. I'll admit it. But I know good players. I've seen their frag movies, and you're nothing on them. Your karkand chest dragshots are nothing compared to Sarciss's 400m Wake Dragshots. Just quit now while you still have a slight bit of dignity.
Dude he's one of the best BF2 players in the world and his editing is beyond anything I've seen before.

Truly amazing work.
oYTbL@St
+4|5404
U know anything about cqc sniping...or even sniper kit...just go and drink ur hot milk and get some sleep,dont spam to my thread again.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Oh, I see the light now, actually I see lots of fucking lights watching his trailer. The black bars top and bottom, that was obviously meant, that's his trademark right? The orchestral music, gosh, nobody has done that before! Karkand? What map is that?
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5412|USA

Finray wrote:

Oh, I see the light now, actually I see lots of fucking lights watching his trailer. The black bars top and bottom, that was obviously meant, that's his trademark right? The orchestral music, gosh, nobody has done that before! Karkand? What map is that?
Just look at the amazing fx bro.

And those shots...man his aim is so pro that he makes the opponents look like they're in a public server. Man, with skills like those one would begin to think he's playing a 5 year old game.
oYTbL@St
+4|5404
That was only a trailer retard kid...uve never seen any of my other movies,im not playing only karkand...u can see it and from my rank,but u know nothing about the hole game.
Thx for ur support edit:)
edlT
2+2=Vagina
+46|5412|USA

oYTbL@St wrote:

That was only a trailer retard kid...uve never seen any of my other movies,im not playing only karkand...u can see it and from my rank,but u know nothing about the hole game.
yeh np m8.

one day i wish i cud b as good as u
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro

edlT wrote:

oYTbL@St wrote:

yeh np m8.

one day i wish i cud b as good as u
Me too. I'm so jealous.
oYTbL@St
+4|5404
U are,thats why u are trying to mess up my thread...try use ur brain before u post again to my last movie again.
HODI1992
Banned
+7|5660
nice trailer outblast
oYTbL@St
+4|5404
Thx mate!
I liked very much ur anti tank movie too:D
Pendulum ftw;)
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5440|Dublin, Ireland