Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5832|00770
My friends song, available also in Spotify, iTunes, etc..

No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6592|949

this just popped up on my youtube feed

I think it's Ronald Jenkees first youtube vid in at least a few years.  Pretty cool jam stuff though.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5960|...
These guys are dutch and pretty f'kin good (yes those are fred durst & jonathan davis in the video... dope dod was the opening performance for limp bizkit & korn in 2011):

Last edited by Shocking (2012-11-29 07:06:11)

inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

“Here we stand, twenty years on from the first CD, and our optimism has been gradually eroded away collectively. ‘Tomorrows World’ never came. We are lost and isolated, many of us living our lives through social networks as we try to make sense of it all, becoming voyeurs not active participants. Documenting everything. No Mystery. Everything laid bare for all to see”.

Last edited by aynrandroolz (2013-01-20 11:41:51)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
the new autechre album

is

amazing

4xLP version on its way. 180g virgin vinyl. 4 gatefolds. beautiful.

idm still the best, baby
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

Reposts I think, but:

Gets me into a nice FPS groove. 9/10
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6113|what

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

AussieReaper wrote:

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor.

.007/10

Someone should mix the two together for lulz.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
i could probably do that but it would be an offense to myself
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

It would be an offense to Allah.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
same person brah
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
rediscovering a total classic of an album

fucking amazing.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5504|Toronto

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

same person brah
This is going to make you rage for days:

The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
i don't think anyone can lay claim to having a monopoly on opinion/value when it comes to vinyl.

cool that some people still want to ironize everything in 2013 though. hipster jokes and being sarcastic about every facet of modern culture is really difficult.

the content of that video doesn't make me rage, so much as the pained humour of it. it tries way too hard to plumb a stereotype that is like 5 years old now. so creative. i'm in awe. actually i'm just in awe shit like that gets on television in australia.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-24 06:42:28)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5504|Toronto
I think Australia may have just had hipsters hit the scene. Cultural lag and whatnot. Anyways, some of the jokes are funny, some are terrible. The post was tongue-in-cheek anyways.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
i don't think any of those sorts of jokes are funny. they are way too contrived, too sign-posted, too "look at me being funny". perhaps it's a north american->british thing. we don't like comedy that is too busy celebrating in its own funniness and 'relevance' to actually get on with the matter of being funny. that entire show seems to be one long drawn-out recycling of a thousand jokes about hipsters told on the tumblrsphere in 2006.

and yes, i've said here before about music and culture (which seemed to really affront poor aussiereaper), but: it seems like australia are literally behind the rest of the world by about 5 years when it comes to cultural trends. i mean, i swear a few years ago they were still listenimg to a lot of hard-rock/nu-metal stuff that would have bored an 8 year old in america. 'bondi hipsters'? jesus christ. hasn't everyone there seen the countless and interminable youtube comedy songs by this point?

you know when people like roc18 are using 'hipsters' as their new default reference point (the same guy that still talks with glee about MCR breaking up because 'lol fuck emo'), well you know then you've lost it.

even this video was 'late' in picking up on the trend, and it was uploaded in september 2010

congrats to a few mediocre australian comedy writers, i guess

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-24 06:52:59)

Roc18
`
+655|5751|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you know when people like roc18 are using 'hipsters' as their new default reference point (the same guy that still talks with glee about MCR breaking up because 'lol fuck emo'), well you know then you've lost it.
k, even though i've been making fun of hipsters for years after dating one and seeing this video

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6698|Oxferd Ohire
coulda gone without seeing that vid again
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

k, even though i've been making fun of hipsters for years after dating one and seeing this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
lol you hate hipsters but you dated one? or you dated one, she dumped you, and then you hated hipsters?

either way, sounds like it's desperate or sad. i feel sorry for you.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5139|Sydney

Pochsy wrote:

I think Australia may have just had hipsters hit the scene. Cultural lag and whatnot. Anyways, some of the jokes are funny, some are terrible. The post was tongue-in-cheek anyways.
We've had hipsters here for a good 4-5 years at the very least. Comedy usually is slow to catch on because it often waits for something to become a household name for wider comedic appeal.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-03-24 14:52:59)

Roc18
`
+655|5751|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY
lol you hate hipsters but you dated one? or you dated one, she dumped you, and then you hated hipsters?

either way, sounds like it's desperate or sad. i feel sorry for you.
I don't hate hipsters, i actually like them. They're just easy targets sometimes.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
as are you
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5139|Sydney
lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215
sheer greatness. best album yet from one of the best producers.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-09 05:46:58)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4215

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard