Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8225621.stm

Missing girl 'found 18 years on'
A woman who walked into a US police station claiming she was kidnapped 18 years ago is likely to be telling the truth, police in California say. DNA tests were being carried out, local police said, with officers almost certain that the results will back up the woman's story.
Jaycee Lee Dugard, 11, disappeared in 1991 from outside her Lake Tahoe home, apparently taken by two men.
Two men are reported to have been taken into custody, US reports say.

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-08-28 19:56:18)

sentence the douche to the chopping block!
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6364|Belfast
I saw this on the news last night.

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

sentence the douche to the chopping block!
agree
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6759|Reality
not an the Austrian Syndrome since that involved the guy's OWN DAUGHTER.

it is not 2 guys, it is a guy (known sex offender) and his douchebag wife. He gets caught handing out RELIGIOUS flyers at the uni with his two kids!

he deserves hourly anal rapage until he dies at the age of 80 (90 if possible). he deserves the absolute best medical care to ensure he reaches the ripe old age of 80(90). Keep him alive as long as possible. Talk to fellow inmate to be sure he doesn't get beaten so he lives to 80 (90).
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6636|Auteuil, Laval
Scar his skin with razor blades then pour as you like; Tabasco, salt, vinegar, turpentine, gasoline, javel water, ammonia and the list could grow longer.

I can go when I ear those kinds of stories!!!

And yeah make sure he's kept alive.

Edit; *here for *ear, what a shame!
/facepalm

Last edited by Jean_Peste_tu? (2009-08-28 11:06:32)

GravyDan
Back from the Grave(y)
+768|5948|CA
It's people like this that make me believe that torture should be a standard protocol for crimes of this nature.  It's a shame that this couple will never get what they truly deserve.
wiru-will
o<| :3
+13|6014|wat

GravyDan wrote:

It's people like this that make me believe that torture should be a standard protocol for crimes of this nature.
Me too.

Last edited by wiru-will (2009-08-28 11:55:16)

Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland
This guy is a right fucking nut job...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8226167.stm

audio clip there

"In the end, this is going to be a powerful, heart-warming story, one that you're going to be really impressed by."

"I'm in a very serious situation. What it is, I can't speak with you about it. I have to wait...As time goes on - you will get pieces of the story in a powerful manner."

Last edited by Chorcai (2009-08-28 13:57:36)

xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6359|California
"In a blog that purports to have been written by Mr Garrido entitled "Voices Revealed" he writes that he will provide a "wake-up call" that will "include the salvation of the entire world".

In the most recent entry, dating from 14 August, he writes: "The Creator has given me the ability to speak in the tongue of angels".

Calling himself "The Man Who Spoke With His Mind", the writer also refers to mind control and schizophrenia in several entries.

He posts links to empty blog sites entitled "Charging the angels with error" and "Exposed", and to a website called "God's Desire".

He also posts affidavits purportedly signed by people who have witnessed that: "Phillip Garrido [...] clearly demonstrated the ability to control sound with my mind [...] controlling a voice or set of voices that are unearthly in nature".

Part of the declaration includes phrases describing himself as "mature and intelligent" and not displaying "unsuitable, incoherent or improper cognitive behaviour".
Another well-devised, religion-driven plan.

Last edited by xBlackPantherx (2009-08-28 18:23:49)

KuSTaV
noice
+947|6527|Gold Coast
What a nutter.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Austrian syndrome? .. er Stockholm Syndrome?

Stubbee wrote:

He kidnapped the missing girl when she was 11 and had children with her. That is where the Stockholm Syndrome would apply.

Garrido is suspected of abducting Jaycee Lee Dugard from El Dorado County when she was just 11 years old, confining her to a backyard compound in Antioch and fathering two children with her.

Garrido, 58, and his wife, 55-year-old Nancy Garrido, are charged in a criminal complaint with 29 felony counts, including forcible abduction, rape, sexual assault, and false imprisonment.
Jaycee Lee Dugard is reacting in a predictable way for someone who has been kept as a prisoner and sex slave for 18 grueling years.

The 29-year-old has told her family she is plagued with guilt because of the bonding that took place with her captor. This phenomenon, common to kidnap victims and hostages is known as "Stockholm syndrome."

Stockholm syndrome occurs when the victim develops a positive attachment with their kidnapper because although the victim must depend on the kidnapper for survival, despite being deprived of freedom, mistreated and abused by that person.

Anyone who spent 18 years of their life in captivity, in a secret compound, doing the bidding of a criminal, is bound to have a struggle to find peace.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland

Jean_Peste_tu? wrote:

Scar his skin with razor blades then pour as you like; Tabasco, salt, vinegar, turpentine, gasoline, javel water, ammonia and the list could grow longer.

Edit; *here hear for *ear, what a shame!
/facepalm
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6759|Reality

Kmarion wrote:

Austrian syndrome? .. er Stockholm Syndrome?

Stubbee wrote:

He kidnapped the missing girl when she was 11 and had children with her. That is where the Stockholm Syndrome would apply.

Garrido is suspected of abducting Jaycee Lee Dugard from El Dorado County when she was just 11 years old, confining her to a backyard compound in Antioch and fathering two children with her.

Garrido, 58, and his wife, 55-year-old Nancy Garrido, are charged in a criminal complaint with 29 felony counts, including forcible abduction, rape, sexual assault, and false imprisonment.
Jaycee Lee Dugard is reacting in a predictable way for someone who has been kept as a prisoner and sex slave for 18 grueling years.

The 29-year-old has told her family she is plagued with guilt because of the bonding that took place with her captor. This phenomenon, common to kidnap victims and hostages is known as "Stockholm syndrome."

Stockholm syndrome occurs when the victim develops a positive attachment with their kidnapper because although the victim must depend on the kidnapper for survival, despite being deprived of freedom, mistreated and abused by that person.

Anyone who spent 18 years of their life in captivity, in a secret compound, doing the bidding of a criminal, is bound to have a struggle to find peace.
Somebody prior to my post referenced the Austrian douchebag who kept his daughter in a secret basement room. He has since deleted his reference. Austrian syndrome...
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6617|132 and Bush

Nobody has deleted anything in this thread.

Edit.. I see.. the OP actually referenced it. He edited it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chorcai
+49|6664|Ireland
I did copy it from somewhere else and didnt even notice the Austrian syndrome part. Sorry.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6659|England
Wow, I've just got back from holiday and seen this story...
I'm at a total loss for words; this poor girls life has been destroyed by this psycho nutjob. I hope that he is subject to nothing but pain for the rest of his life. The death sentence is unjust for this disgusting person.
Jean_Peste_tu?
Yes I Do
+44|6636|Auteuil, Laval

Chorcai wrote:

Jean_Peste_tu? wrote:

Edit; *here hear for *ear, what a shame!
/facepalm
Pfffft...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard