Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Interesting!

But Spa always seems to produce interesting races. Now, on to Monza!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

Pleased with Fisichella's performance, too bad ferrari are not using there beloved traffic light system anymore, if we had got a massa Singapore type blunder in the pitts that would of let Fisichella out in front I would of been foaming at the mouth with joy

Not really a fan of monza, you only really turing a corner so you can go onto yet another straight, Imola is more exciting as far as am concerned.

vs

Last edited by Bell (2009-08-30 07:27:31)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6703|St. Andrews / Oslo

Great race, too bad Massa is missing Ferrari's best part of the season
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6552|SE London

Bell wrote:

Pleased with Fisichella's performance, too bad ferrari are not using there beloved traffic light system anymore, if we had got a massa Singapore type blunder in the pitts that would of let Fisichella out in front I would of been foaming at the mouth with joy

Not really a fan of monza, you only really turing a corner so you can go onto yet another straight, Imola is more exciting as far as am concerned.
Exactly. All about precision exits.

Not to mention the fact that Ascari is one of the best corners anywhere.

Big straights = low aero = more difficult cornering. Which means the exits are more difficult to get right, which leads to lots of overtaking on the straights (although fewer places being nicked under braking).

I like the fast low aero tracks, like Monza and Spa. They usually make for exciting races. Both really, really punish mistakes.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2009-08-30 09:15:29)

Kez
+778|5674|London, UK

Jenspm wrote:

Great race, too bad Massa is missing Ferrari's best part of the season
I'm sure he'll return the end of the year or next year and be in a very competitive Ferrari

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard