Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
Spa is one of the favourites among the drivers. With the circuit length at 7.004km a lap, the circuit features a mix of high speed and low speed corners, featuring Eau Rouge and Blanchimont. However, the unpredictable weather at Spa is a major headache for teams, and with most F1 race weekends at Spa the temperature is usually cool. Will the likes of Red Bull take advantage of Brawn's potential weakness of the weather and record more valuable points with only 6 races to go? Or will Brawn GP overcome their tyre troubles in cold conditions and return driver Jenson Button to the top of the grid? Or will the resurgent McLaren cause havok between the two teams?
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/spacircuit.png

Practice 1
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/belgiumpractice1.png

Practice 2
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/belgiumpractice2.png

Practice 3
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/belgiumpractice3.png

Qualifying
https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/belgiumqually.png

Race Results

https://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t231/Kptk92/belgiumrace.png

Last edited by Kez (2009-08-30 06:38:30)

Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
Lol Brawn, 17th and 18th.. doesn't look good at the moment, but it could all change in tomorrow's practice and Qualfiying!
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6548|UK

Brawn really need to fix this tyre issue, cant wait for belgium, been looking forward to it the most, last years was epic at the end
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
Love Spa, such a brilliant track.

Hope the Brawns do well here.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
I forgot what happened last year, infact I think I may have missed that race.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6573

Mekstizzle wrote:

I forgot what happened last year, infact I think I may have missed that race.
They replayed the last of the last lap about 3 times during practice this morning.  Be sure to catch qualy and or the race, no doubt they will be talking about it again.
CammRobb
Banned
aww yeah, remember that now.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I wish F1:CE had this track, it's customary to race the track on F1:CE before you watch the qualifying and race
Mekstizzle
WALKER
wow wow we wow, Sutil, Hamilton, Alonso, Button(!), Kov out in Q2. It's a different qualy session, this one.

lol Fisi on poll, but surely they're running really light on fuel. An all Italian front row, damn eh, this race is gonna be interesting

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-08-29 06:05:15)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6573
eh...
what the fuck just happened?

what a bizzare looking grid for tommorow...gonna be an interesting race, thats for sure.
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6573

Mekstizzle wrote:

I wish F1:CE had this track, it's customary to race the track on F1:CE before you watch the qualifying and race
agreed, and agreed I wonder whats up with that as well...
the world may never know.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

TC.Troy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I think it's cos F1:CE is based on the 2006 season, and I don't think Spa featured on the 2006 calendar. We're gonna have to wait until Codemasters releases F1 2010 to take on Eau Rouge

I wish more F1 tracks had proper elevation change like Eau Rouge etc.. alot of the new tracks like Shanghai and Valencia etc.. are just flat and boring.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-08-29 06:40:26)

Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
LOL GO ON FORCE INDIA

OP updated, good luck Fisi for tomorrow

Last edited by Kez (2009-08-29 06:48:45)

TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6573

Mekstizzle wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

I think it's cos F1:CE is based on the 2006 season, and I don't think Spa featured on the 2006 calendar. We're gonna have to wait until Codemasters releases F1 2010 to take on Eau Rouge

I wish more F1 tracks had proper elevation change like Eau Rouge etc.. alot of the new tracks like Shanghai and Valencia etc.. are just flat and boring.
maybe they'll have that out by the time I build my race rig (currently under developement hehe)
Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
F1 2009 is out soon, if you have a Wii or PSP ...
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6581|SE London

Mekstizzle wrote:

Meh. I always do it on GTR Evo. Then you just download the track and race, assuming you've already downloaded the F1 2009 pack....

rFactor works well too.

If you just want Spa it is on GRID, using F3000s, but GRID is a bit too arcadey for my tastes.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I hated GRID. Everytime I think GRID I think stupid Arcade physics and typical American style/X360 style excessive HDR and Bloom
aimless
+166|6124|Texas
It'd be nice to see Force India get some points this race. And as for Badoer, wtf why is he still driving?
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6234|S.A. Australia
Probably a bit off topic, but does anyone know where you can buy one of those flat brim Mubadala caps that Kimi wears?  I've looked everywhere but I can't seem to find them and they aren't on the Ferrari site...
Serious Flex
TC.Troy
Let the rough side drag
+111|6573
Well...
I knew it was to be an interesting Gran Prix...but umm...
wtf??

Button, Hamilton, Alonso...(lol at Renault on the left front yet again)

oh, and Fisi stalking Kimi all race in the Force India lol

Last edited by TC.Troy (2009-08-30 06:14:21)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
It's been engrossing watching Fisi keep up with Raikkonen like that, but that KERS is really making the difference. I wish they hadn't banned it for next season, the initial plan was to make it even more powerful and last longer for next season

Hopefully they change their minds about that. But the no-refuelling aspect will be interesting, the cars will need to have massive fuel tanks
Kez
+778|5702|London, UK
gg Fisi and gg Ferrari. First win of '09, congratz and an even bigger congratulations to Force India for their first (8!!) points in their history!!

First lap disappointment for me though Although I take consolation in the fact that Button went out too!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
First lap was loltastic
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6445|Amsterdam‫
race

go Force India !!!
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
CammRobb
Banned
Well done Fisichella, and lol at Eddie making an arse of himself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard