­
+131|5131
from outside the area
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6488|Gogledd Cymru

CameronPoe wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Are you serious? This Bayern team can go on and win if they play like they can against Barca in the final.
There is nothing surer than the fact that Barcelona will wipe the floor with all remaining teams in the competition. They could probably beat Inter, Lyon and Bayern simultaneously. With their hands tied behind their backs (except the keeper).
Have been waiting to post this.

Pique wasn't offside, the second goal was harsh to rule it out, was it Keita? His hand wasn't up in the air, or sticking out, it was over his chest, and the ball was blasted at him.

Still the ref was influenced by the Camp Nou the whole match, never a sending off, and booking Cesar in the first half for time wasting was ridiculous.

Inter deserved to go through over two legs, they just were the better side. Put pressure on Xavi and Messi can't get a look in. Mourinho knows his stuff, I think he's a great manager, even for the neutrals to just watch in awe of his showmanship. Very good match tonight.

E: You'd expect that kind of confidence from a striker, not your centre back, Pique's goal was excellent.

Last edited by The Sheriff (2010-04-28 14:59:34)

GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5928|NY/CT
thiago motta, choked out sergio
thats my fuckin boy =]
finally inter's having a season this year, im proud to say im a supporter now haha

ps- that goal was offsides, i dont care what angle you saw it at

Last edited by GCFC (2010-04-28 16:32:47)

Surgeons

GCFC wrote:

thiago motta, choked out sergio
thats my fuckin boy =]
finally inter's having a season this year, im proud to say im a supporter now haha

Pique's goal wasn't offside, Eto'o was playing him on in his new left back role.
baggs
+732|6203

GCFC wrote:

you need your eyes testing.
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5928|NY/CT

baggs wrote:

GCFC wrote:

you need your grammar testing.
i still say it was offsides though
Surgeons

GCFC wrote:

baggs wrote:

GCFC wrote:

The offside rule disagrees with you, the channel I was watching it on had another camera which showed Pique was onside, only just but still onside.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

The Sheriff wrote:

GCFC wrote:

baggs wrote:

The offside rule disagrees with you, the channel I was watching it on had another camera which showed Pique was onside, only just but still onside.
no dont care what angel u saw it was offside
phishsux
­
+131|5131
onside
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

The Sheriff wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

Are you serious? This Bayern team can go on and win if they play like they can against Barca in the final.
There is nothing surer than the fact that Barcelona will wipe the floor with all remaining teams in the competition. They could probably beat Inter, Lyon and Bayern simultaneously. With their hands tied behind their backs (except the keeper).
Have been waiting to post this.

Pique wasn't offside, the second goal was harsh to rule it out, was it Keita? His hand wasn't up in the air, or sticking out, it was over his chest, and the ball was blasted at him.

Still the ref was influenced by the Camp Nou the whole match, never a sending off, and booking Cesar in the first half for time wasting was ridiculous.

Inter deserved to go through over two legs, they just were the better side. Put pressure on Xavi and Messi can't get a look in. Mourinho knows his stuff, I think he's a great manager, even for the neutrals to just watch in awe of his showmanship. Very good match tonight.

E: You'd expect that kind of confidence from a striker, not your centre back, Pique's goal was excellent.
In all seriousness, Thiago should have still been sent off. Remember, he already had a yellow, and that hand off merited a yellow - not a straight red. So he should still have been sent off. I know Busquets dived a bit, but rules are rules and they state that a hand off anywhere above the chin is a sending off.

It was Yaya, and yeah it was disappointing to see it being disallowed...

I honestly think that there was no better team - Inter defended like champions, but it shouldn't have been 3-1 at the San Siro anyway (Militos goal was massively offside and Alves deserved a penalty) so overall it was the luck of the draw.

I loved how Valdes choked Mourinho. I think he's a fantastic manager, but when he makes prickish statements he deserved to get strangled a bit.

Pique made Ibrahimovic and most other strikers in the world look like fools. What annoys me was that Ibra was just pointless.

You know what would have worked? Taking off Busquets at half time, putting on Bojan and playing 4 upfront. That would have confused the Inter defence and we would have still kept the stupid height of Ibra - allowing Bojan some space because Lucio would have to mark Ibra. Sadly, Guardiola didn't read my thoughts until the final minutes and he made some stupid substitutions.

Meh, Inter went through. GG.
GCFC
Davide Santon
+45|5928|NY/CT
so who do you guys think is gonna win the finals?
im hoping santon and balotelli come back
as long as pandev doesnt play i think we have a good chance
motta wont be missed much honestly
and hopefully sneijder plays wells he seems to bring everyone else up with him when he plays well
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Since Barca is out... Bayern ftw!

AUAUAUAUAUAU *peek* AUAUAUAU....

https://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6456/peek.gif
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/6456/peek.gif
I loved how ITV just kept on replaying it in slow motion to make him seem like even more of a dick
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I loved how ITV just kept on replaying it in slow motion to make him seem like even more of a dick
Haha yeah I lol'd. Motta should have kicked that stupid shit in the face.
Ultrafunkula

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Did he have a yellow before that happened or was it a straight red? The commentator was delirious over here about the whole situation. Even tho Barca is my favorite team from La Liga I hate assholes who do this kind of shit even if they are on my team or not.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand

I know fucking karate
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6129|Carnoustie MASSIF
Still can't believe he got red for that
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

Haha yeah, Barca had it coming
phishsux
­
+131|5131

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Did he have a yellow before that happened or was it a straight red? The commentator was delirious over here about the whole situation. Even tho Barca is my favorite team from La Liga I hate assholes who do this kind of shit even if they are on my team or not.
he had a yellow already, but the ref awarded him a straight red.  i know busquets made the most of it but a hand like that will get you a yellow, so he was always goin to get sent off for it
Ultrafunkula

https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4530/shinning.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard