The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Should never of allowed that to happen the fucking cunting bastard titwanking bumfucking refs a right fucking jockey.  It aint the fucking Welsh League son, its the fucking Champions League, and its fucking wrong.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5762|Belgium
That final Bayern goal saved my bet tho lol
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

I can't see what all the fuss about the goal is, Fabianski's fault, Vermaelen, him and Campbell caught napping, if Vermaelen tracked the Porto player it wouldn't have happened, if Campbell wasn't in disbelief with hands on his knees again, it wouldn't have happened.

Other way around, you guys would be praising Arsenal for their quick innovative thinking, all credit to the guy who took the freekick (Ruben was it?) and Falcao for knowing what he was thinking.

Although I do feel Arsenal were the better side, they didn't defend well at all, like AC on tuesday, the wingers just gave up and didn't track their men. So many times Nasri/Rosicky let their fullback get in behind them allowing them a free run at Campbell, Sagna etc who dealt with them well. Arsenal to win at the Emirates, 3-1 or something, even though 1-0 will do I can't see them defending after they get the first goal.
Because it was in the area and it was a Champions League game.  Fifa/Uefa/Eifa whoever are all into this 'fair play' stuff and rightly so.  But the ref handed them the ball and should of done whatever ref does nowadays.  Say to the kicker 'you fucking wait Son or ya dead meat'.

I cant stand when a free kick wants to be taken and the opposition are standing in the way, you do that in hockey and you get 10 mins in the bin.  You do it in Rugby you get 10 mins in the bin.  You do it in football inacse the ref decides that in this one instance you can be sneaky.

I dont care if Im watching sport or playing it, I accept mistakes.  I will make more mistake on a Saturday afternoon than whoever is unlucky enough to be umpiring me but all I ever ask for is consistancy.

Im feel that strongly about it Im fighting Arsenals corner for them, before now I would of pissed myself laughing but I think its disgusting.  And it comes down to inconsistancy and a mistake.

It was free kick, it was the GK's mistake.  It shoudnt of been allowed and he shouldnt be allowed within 100 meters of a pitch and a whistle ever again. The ref that is.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6128|Carnoustie MASSIF
Fuck me Fulham are a goal up against Skahtar already!
CammRobb
Banned
AWW WOW Zamora just scored a fucking peach
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5248
so is this everton man u game live?

CammRobb wrote:

Id take him to SA in the summer
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6686|"The Empire"

1927 wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

Id take him to SA in the summer
Your not going to SA brutha
CammRobb
Banned
Internazionale vs. Chelsea tonight, going to be a fucking brilliant match The Chosen One is back at the bridge for the first time since 2007!
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
gogo special one

i miss special1tv
Surgeons

CammRobb wrote:

Internazionale vs. Chelsea tonight, going to be a fucking brilliant match The Chosen One is back at the bridge for the first time since 2007!
lol, 1-0 Inter, just about to open a stream now, was the goal any good?
CammRobb
Banned

The Sheriff wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

lol, 1-0 Inter, just about to open a stream now, was the goal any good?
lol shutup it's on ITV btw. You can get it on itv.com

The goal was bad defending but Inter are all over us atm
Mekstizzle
WALKER
gogo nerazzurri
CammRobb
Banned
fuck what a free kick
Surgeons

Just saw a replay of the goal then, pretty good, Terry's fault from what little of it I saw, Cech can't have done much more.

Ah well, AC started off well and got an early goal then United dominated them.
CammRobb
Banned

The Sheriff wrote:

Just saw a replay of the goal then, pretty good, Terry's fault from what little of it I saw, Cech can't have done much more.

Ah well, AC started off well and got an early goal then United dominated them.
Aye it's been mostly chelsea since the goal, Eto'o just missed a sitter. DONKEY
CammRobb
Banned
What The Fuck That Was A Fucking Penalty

edit: goddamn caps lock filter

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-02-24 12:34:05)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
cunts
Surgeons

Lucio was class tonight, I've liked him since I saw him play at Leverkusen, excellent player.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

The Sheriff wrote:

Lucio was class tonight, I've liked him since I saw him play at Leverkusen, excellent player.
He was fucking pathetic. He rolled around on the pitch as soon as someone came within 2 yards of him.

Drogba is going to tear him apart at Stamford Bridge.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6569

Jenspm wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

He was fucking pathetic. He rolled around on the pitch as soon as someone came within 2 yards of him.

I dunno, Drogba goes down like a fairy as well. But I want Chelsea to do them in since Premier League > Serie A
CammRobb
Banned

Toilet Sex wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I dunno, Drogba goes down like a fairy as well. But I want Chelsea to do them in since Premier League > Serie A
I'm torn. I'm a Chelsea fan but I also have a huge man-crush on Mourinho
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

Toilet Sex wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

I dunno, Drogba goes down like a fairy as well.
That is a myth.

Drogba doesn't dive. He used to lie on the ground a bit too long after being fouled, but he's stopped that after Hiddink came along.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6569

Jenspm wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

I dunno, Drogba goes down like a fairy as well.
That is a myth.

Drogba doesn't dive. He used to lie on the ground a bit too long after being fouled, but he's stopped that after Hiddink came along.
I didn't say he does dive (even though he did) but he's a fairy in that he stays down and makes a meal of it. I remember this season John Terry even going to pull him up to get on with the game.

The fuck is he doing with his legs? Complete twat, and Vidic laughing made me lol too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard