SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

burnzz wrote:

SplinterStrike wrote:

Can anyone shrink this to 10KB or less?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/ … 080723.jpg

I've been avatar-less forever

EDIT- It may need to be scaled as well by the looks of it.
if you will repost this in the graphics section, i can do it when i'm home from work.
Will do, thanks
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center

RoosterCantrell wrote:

How come only certain people get those "Donator" badges, but others don't?

Or, I could reword it.

How come I donated to this site, but get no neat little "Im kinda nice guy" donator badge?

also, 

Isn't it fair to award any person whose been ignored in such a manner for almost 2 years, mod status?  Especially when he's only received one warning ever, merely for a sig being slightly too large?

Is this the most pathetic and futile attempt to become a mod, that you have seen?

Well, I can answer the last question.  Yes.

ahhh, Im just joshing ya, I don't expect an answer NOW, after this long, ignoring my contribution, cause you all hate me,  wish I was dead, and hate my family for raising me, cause you don't care, and think my art work sucks, and think my face is ugly, and make fun of my behind my back, and probably like killing small defenseless animals.  Cause you are all sick in the head.   And hate people.   and hate chocolates, and politeness.  And hate pizza.

You probably all also hate Bruce Campbell.

Am I right?  Bastards.
There.  Fixed.  All you had to do was say something.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

notorious wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Or, I could reword it.

How come I donated to this site, but get no neat little "Im kinda nice guy" donator badge?

also, 

Isn't it fair to award any person whose been ignored in such a manner for almost 2 years, mod status?  Especially when he's only received one warning ever, merely for a sig being slightly too large?

Is this the most pathetic and futile attempt to become a mod, that you have seen?

ahhh, Im just joshing ya, I don't expect an answer NOW, after this long, ignoring my contribution, cause you all hate me,  wish I was dead, and hate my family for raising me, cause you don't care, and think my art work sucks, and think my face is ugly, and make fun of my behind my back, and probably like killing small defenseless animals.  Cause you are all sick in the head.   And hate people.   and hate chocolates, and politeness.  And hate pizza.

Am I right?  Bastards.
HEY! thanks man!

haha.  I hope everyone picked up on my sarcasm and silly humor  btw.

It didn't bother me that I donated but didn't get the badge thing really, but I  do appreciate it.

Seriously though, thank you.

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2009-08-21 15:58:55)

notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center

RoosterCantrell wrote:

notorious wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Or, I could reword it.

also, 

Am I right?  Bastards.
HEY! thanks man!

haha.  I hope everyone picked up on my sarcasm and silly humor  btw.

It didn't bother me really, but I really do appreciate it.

Seriously though, thank you.
Yeah, of course.  If there's ever an issue like that, just let someone know.  Usually we'll be able to fix it.
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5548|paris
Why does it feel like I've been kicked in the balls, even though that's not the case.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6480|Somewhere else

Amdi Peter wrote:

Why does it feel like I've been kicked in the balls, even though that's not the case.
feel your balls for lumps go to a doctor.

Cancer is the first thing that came to my mind.

or, more innocently, you crushed them a bit in some roll over as you slept, or slightly sat on them.  Either way.  HUH?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
No one answered this question from TMo's thread

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

how is babby formed?
Amdi Peter
peut-ĂȘtre
+111|5548|paris

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Amdi Peter wrote:

feel your balls for lumps go to a doctor.

Cancer is the first thing that came to my mind.

or, more innocently, you crushed them a bit in some roll over as you slept, or slightly sat on them.  Either way.  HUH?
Yeah probably just got crushed in some weird move..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard