Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride
+139|5428|Dublin, Ireland

1927 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Im a fucking right mongo me, I don't understand half the stuff Uzi says but he knows thats a respect thing not a slur, good on him for being able to use it its not a bad thing.

I can however roll a fine 5 skinner and cook better than most people here, a director of our business, I get by ok oh and I shag like a tiger unall.
I'm basically a pro gamer.

/wrists

J/K I'm pro at most sports, and very competitive.
I thought you was a programmer at first then.

See told you didnt I.  Im off to lick the windows be back in a bit.
I'm going to Uni next year to do a very broad computer course which covers programming. I didn't get my first course (Health & Physical Activity) but I'm not to upset and I enjoy working with and learning about computers. Should be interesting as I'm really a newfag when it comes to computers.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Red Forman wrote:

not just the frogs.  what aboot that story from norway or wherever where they kicked muslim women out of the pool.  they also ban fat people from swimming at certain times.  ya'll think you are liberal and accepting, but fact is you are terrible.
Yes, you can draw several misrepresented and overblown news stories from shit like FOX News and list about 3 cases of alleged Islamophobia from an entire continent, with many different cultures, faiths and nationalities living (relatively) harmoniously. Now go to any US state and ask any random blue-collar, working class American what he thinks about Islam. Then ask any middle-class, white collar American, especially the lovely Evangelist type, what he thinks of Islam. Then look in your schools and look into the faces of all the children you're forcing to swear oaths and pray upon flags and all the rest of that hyper-patriotic bullshit, and tell me that your entire society isn't indoctrinated and polluted with a moral sense and value system that is way fucked up and far from 'moderate' and impartial.

K.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Ioan92
+337|5724

Oisín<3 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Doubt it tbh. I reckon 90% of BF2s members don't know the meaning of the following words/phrases;

- moral/religious compass
- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

I know you're really cool n' all typing big words and fancy phrases but please be considerate of the less-educated among us.
Im a fucking right mongo me, I don't understand half the stuff Uzi says but he knows thats a respect thing not a slur, good on him for being able to use it its not a bad thing.

I can however roll a fine 5 skinner and cook better than most people here, a director of our business, I get by ok oh and I shag like a tiger unall.
I'm basically a pro gamer.

/wrists

J/K I'm pro at most sports, and very competitive.
Prepare your flame-suit..

1927 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

1927 wrote:

Method - Does Ramadan effect you in anyway.  What does it mean to you etc, what is it?
it means i practically starve to death near every day and when i go take a piss it's like i have my own brewery in my bladder.
For forty days?  Forgive my nievity and Im not taking the piss I genuinly don't know.  I hate using Wiki if people will teach me first hand.

Why do you starve?
They starve themselves because its another stupid fucking tradition. Same goes for a lot of religious traditions. When will people realize the religious institution is outdated fuck dammit..
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

Uzique wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

not just the frogs.  what aboot that story from norway or wherever where they kicked muslim women out of the pool.  they also ban fat people from swimming at certain times.  ya'll think you are liberal and accepting, but fact is you are terrible.
Yes, you can draw several misrepresented and overblown news stories from shit like FOX News and list about 3 cases of alleged Islamophobia from an entire continent, with many different cultures, faiths and nationalities living (relatively) harmoniously. Now go to any US state and ask any random blue-collar, working class American what he thinks about Islam. Then ask any middle-class, white collar American, especially the lovely Evangelist type, what he thinks of Islam. Then look in your schools and look into the faces of all the children you're forcing to swear oaths and pray upon flags and all the rest of that hyper-patriotic bullshit, and tell me that your entire society isn't indoctrinated and polluted with a moral sense and value system that is way fucked up and far from 'moderate' and impartial.

K.
Go to iran and ask anyone what they think aboot israel......

Look, Europe is way worse than America when it comes to accepting people, especially mooslims.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Ehh, I'll grant that ideologically America is supposed to be more accepting, but in recent years especially, it just isn't the case.

Yeah, Iran and Israel are slightly different, but I get your point. That said, America isn't living on the doorstep of an Islamic state, and discriminating against an entire faith (which is what I accuse the majority of bigoted Americans of) is a bit different from having bitter-feelings towards a belligerent neighboring country, over a geographical/political cause. Of course religion is a huge part in conflicts between Israel and Iran and other such states, but a) the resentment is way more justified and has much more history and b) I still doubt their prejudices would be as obscenely ignorant and narrowminded as the average American's views are.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

Uzique wrote:

Of course religion is a huge part in conflicts between Israel and Iran and other such states, but a) the resentment is way more justified and has much more history and b) I still doubt their prejudices would be as obscenely ignorant and narrowminded as the average American's views are.
how many iranian-americans live in the US compared to american-iranians live in Iran?  they would fucking stone and behead an american in iran, but we give iranians free healthcare.  don't give me that narrowminded and ignorant bullshit.  these people rally in the streets with death to america chants, but the clothes and cars they own are bought with american dollars we've given them for oil.  who's ignorant?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Red Forman wrote:

mooslims.
Chruustjyns.

Go destroy a thread on another forum.
I need around tree fiddy.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

Ehh, I'll grant that ideologically America is supposed to be more accepting, but in recent years especially, it just isn't the case.

Yeah, Iran and Israel are slightly different, but I get your point. That said, America isn't living on the doorstep of an Islamic state, and discriminating against an entire faith (which is what I accuse the majority of bigoted Americans of) is a bit different from having bitter-feelings towards a belligerent neighboring country, over a geographical/political cause. Of course religion is a huge part in conflicts between Israel and Iran and other such states, but a) the resentment is way more justified and has much more history and b) I still doubt their prejudices would be as obscenely ignorant and narrowminded as the average American's views are.
High-skill Call of Duty 1/2 league/tournament player (#Lethal Kings- ED/TWL top competitors). Briefly played European-league Battlefield 2 Infantry Only (1st-IB, ED/CB winners). League experience and success in Call of Duty 4 (`zupa). Also have experience in most other major FPS games; playing for numerous teams/clans in CS1.5/CS:S, DoD1.3/DoD;S, UT2K4/UT3 and so on.

Nowadays focusing skills on Team Fortress 2, having played for several successful teams since Beta. Currently seeking places as Soldier/Demoman for league competition for 2009/10 seasons. In my spare time I am an English Literature undergraduate and writer

Uzi wrote:

High-skill

Uzi wrote:

High-skill

Uzi wrote:

High-skill
Fucking lolled.
Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402

DonFck wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

mooslims.
Chruustjyns.

Go destroy a thread on another forum.
pfffttt.......had enough of mine destroyed, so no.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Oisin, what in the name of holy-fuck does that have to do with anything?

And drop your silly gaming e-peen; you compete and play 'high level' in a game that died about 2 years ago. Congrats. You remind me of the retarded Call of Duty 1 rifle-only clans that would squabble over their leagues and tournaments 4 years after the community died; it was like a 'best of' competition between about 5 active teams and < 100 active players, worldwide. Yawn.

It's kinda ridiculous that you think you can insult me or call me out on something as random as that. I've done my time, got the free hardware and built a (then) top-spec PC off the back of gaming for catered-for teams; have the (petty and pointless) reputation in games like TFC, CoD1, CoD2 and early-TF2... I have nothing to prove, especially to you. Seems you still feel as though you do, as the completely retarded post you just made shows. Zzz.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

Oisin, what in the name of holy-fuck does that have to do with anything?

And drop your silly gaming e-peen; you compete and play 'high level' in a game that died about 2 years ago. Congrats. You remind me of the retarded Call of Duty 1 rifle-only clans that would squabble over their leagues and tournaments 4 years after the community died; it was like a 'best of' competition between about 5 active teams and < 100 active players, worldwide. Yawn.

It's kinda ridiculous that you think you can insult me or call me out on something as random as that. I've done my time, got the free hardware and built a (then) top-spec PC off the back of gaming for catered-for teams; have the (petty and pointless) reputation in games like TFC, CoD1, CoD2 and early-TF2... I have nothing to prove, especially to you. Seems you still feel as though you do, as the completely retarded post you just made shows. Zzz.
I played for 1st-IB also, they were mostly an Irish based team.

Also: You started a sentence with 'And'.

Shakespeare wrote:

And drop your silly gaming e-peen;
https://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u288/Irishpride2/400px-Trollface_HD.jpg

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-21 07:27:44)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
I've never really considered myself a BF2 player, I was too busy playing for teams in other games at the same time. Surely you can tell from that Steam Profile that you read so intently that "briefly" and [public ladders] imply I don't consider myself serious at BF2? Don't worry, Oisin, don't worry... I don't care enough to rival your status on this (dead) community as the resident (dying) BF2-elitez0r. You're entitled to it.

Whatever makes you feel better about working night-shifts at Maccy D's .

Can we talk about actual fucking Muslims now? Most ridiculous side-track ever.

P.S. You can start sentences with conjunctives when writing informally. Go read a book. Authors do it all the time. Why even try to call me out on that? Especially when you have posted your exam results on this Forum, haha.

Last edited by Uzique (2009-08-21 07:30:00)

Red Forman
Banned
+402|5402
and you say shit to me Don?  Zeek and I were having a good discussion.

Last edited by Red Forman (2009-08-21 07:29:04)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
I'm sorry marine, for possibly the first time ever I'm going to have to apologize: in a Euro vs. Yank talk about Islam (how typical of BF2 is that?), the discussion actually devolved into something even more retarded. Einstein and Newton are scratching their heads as all the laws of the universe seem to have gone AWOL. You can thank Oisin for the daily dose of 'what-the-fuck-are-you-even-doing'.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Uzique wrote:

I've never really considered myself a BF2 player, I was too busy playing for teams in other games at the same time. Surely you can tell from that Steam Profile that you read so intently that "briefly" and [public ladders] imply I don't consider myself serious at BF2? Don't worry, Oisin, don't worry... I don't care enough to rival your status on this (dead) community as the resident (dying) BF2-elitez0r. You're entitled to it.

Whatever makes you feel better about working night-shifts at Maccy D's .

Can we talk about actual fucking Muslims now? Most ridiculous side-track ever.

P.S. You can start sentences with conjunctives when writing informally. Go read a book. Authors do it all the time. Why even try to call me out on that? Especially when you have posted your exam results on this Forum, haha.
- 10-4
- Roger that!
- Go, go, go!

<-- User-title for lolz.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Red Forman wrote:

To be completely honest, I aimed my red card-comment back on page two primarily towards Oisin, not you. It's great to see that you two are enjoying a discussion here, but you're deffo off topic.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

DonFck wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

To be completely honest, I aimed my red card-comment back on page two primarily towards Oisin, not you. It's great to see that you two are enjoying a discussion here, but you're deffo off topic.
I get blamed for quoting a more responsible & mature member, and which numerous other members quoted before me...

GG & WP

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-21 07:34:58)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Oisin, you do realize that every single person reading your last 3-4 posts will just see an expert demonstration in how to /fail miserably, right?

You're such a dumbass, pick your targets more wisely. You're trying to call me out about gaming and English grammar? Who are you? You're just not thinking things through at all, are you? It's a testament to your absolute fucking mediocrity that you somehow think you're 'winning' or 'proving' anything here. Enjoy the user-title, no one else will get the joke... they're all too busy already laughing at the joke that you are.

Come on, I want to talk about Islam and shit.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Oisín<3 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Red Forman wrote:

I get blamed for quoting a more responsible & mature member, and which numerous other members quoted before me...

GG & WP
Oh come on. I also meant Sere an others.
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

DonFck wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

To be completely honest, I aimed my red card-comment back on page two primarily towards >>>Oisin<<<, not you. It's great to see that you two are enjoying a discussion here, but you're deffo off topic.

GG & WP
Right.

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-21 07:36:48)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Oisín<3 wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

GG & WP
Right.
Cool that you quoted that post though. I mean, without any additions, doesn't it mean that you agree with its message?
Wreckognize
+294|6487

Oisín<3 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Oisin, you'd know what it means if you paid attention in school. Get me my fucking French fries you prick!
Doubt it tbh. I reckon 90% of BF2s members don't know the meaning of the following words/phrases;

- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

I know you're really cool n' all typing big words and fancy phrases but please be considerate of the less-educated among us.
By less-educated do you mean retarded? 

Has a muslim-related thread ever stayed on topic here?
Oisín<3
>rush.Irishpride

Wreckognize wrote:

Oisín<3 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Oisin, you'd know what it means if you paid attention in school. Get me my fucking French fries you prick!

- jingoistic
- indoctrinated
- socially repugnant

By less-educated do you mean retarded? 

Has a muslim-related thread ever stayed on topic here?
Yes I'm a retarded, un-educated, shit person.

Didn't you know? Ask one of the circle-jerks.

The new in-thing is to abuse the newfags (IE - Me).

Unless you jump on the abuse the newfags boat, you'll be fucked and deemed socially retarded on BF2s for all eternity.

Oh well

Last edited by Oisín<3 (2009-08-21 08:46:07)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
Oisin, you don't even know what the word indoctrinated means. It's not about bandwagons or circle-jerks.

Just face it, you actually are a dumb fucking cretin.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6499

Oisín<3 wrote:

Unless you jump on the abuse the newfags boat, you'll be fucked and deemed socially retarded on BF2s for all eternity.

Oh well
i think you give the membership way too much credit - ADD runs rampant. 'all eternity' is an absolute that implies things can't change.
oh well, on topic; Ramadan may be a religious observance, the fact that someone wanted to say Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, [insert
special day shout out here] is just, nothing special. i remember when this website had a contest to dress up the site theme for "the holidays".

it looked different for awhile, but it was essentially business as usual . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard