Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593

1927 wrote:

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

Argh. Thanks for the offer anyway.

P.S Making a new account. Most likely, going to stop coming on these forums. Thanks for all the good times. Mainly 1927.

4 years of allowing so many different people access my account.
Oh dear.

Im very sorry to hear your leaving Kos, have always enjoyed the chats mate.  Good luck in whatever the future holds mate.

Cahhhhhhhh mon you Royals, Cahhhhhhhh mon you Royals.

G luck Fella
Cheers mate. I might make a new account, so if you see Kosak you'll know it's me Good luck to you as well. Hope you get your money. Good luck to Cardiff this season, would be great to see them in the Premier League.

Cheers.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5244|Cleveland, Ohio
ok i need doncaster to lose today.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
Come on Newcastle! A win for us and a loss for Nottingham means we're in the Premier League
11 Bravo
Banned

SEREVENT wrote:

Come on Newcastle! A win for us and a loss for Nottingham means we're in the Premier League
who else will get promoted?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
West Brom unless there's a disastor. (not today though)

Last edited by SEREVENT (2010-04-03 07:27:24)

11 Bravo
Banned
how does the promotion playoff system work?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
3rd-6th teams play each other in a semi final of 2 legs, 3rd play 6th and 4th play 5th. The winners play the final at Wembley.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Well done to Newcastle, Im pretty sure its as Champs still.  Your welcome, havent seen how they are getting on tonight yet though, didnt matter really after we held Forest at theirs earlier.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6496|Gogledd Cymru

They won 2-1 27
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK

1927 wrote:

Well done to Newcastle, Im pretty sure its as Champs still.  Your welcome, havent seen how they are getting on tonight yet though, didnt matter really after we held Forest at theirs earlier.
They won 2-1 after going down, luckily a very cheap penalty was given on the verge of halftime and we equalised.

Now we are promoted
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593
0-0 between Reading and Cardiff. Good game though.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6332|England
Thought I would make this post seeing as Pompey will be in the fizzy drinks league next year.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593

JakAttaK wrote:

Thought I would make this post seeing as Pompey will be in the fizzy drinks league next year.
The electricity league.

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

0-0 between Reading and Cardiff. Good game though.
Precious point for us.

Im tipping you boys for Play Off's next season at least.

I dont think Pompey will do a Newcastle
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
4 points and they'll have won. Lets make it 4 wins out of 4 games though! I think we'll be something like 2 points short of Reading's record though
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593
Good game last night between two in-form teams. Newcastle just got the better of us, but contrary to the very inaccurate BBC report, we ran the Toon very close. Looks like the 'ding won't be in the play-off's this year, but as 1927 kindly mentioned we have a very good chance next season. Mention also to most of the Newcastle players. The two Argentinian players were utter arrogant twats. Shouting abuse at a ball boy, and both felt the need to consistently foul Jimmy Kebe, because he had the pace to get past them and they were too fat to catch up. Joey Barton also felt the need to kick our goalkeeper in the head, and Shola 'the worst striker in the league' Ameobi should of been sent off for three terrible fouls and only got a yellow.

Kevin Nolan, who is a good player to be fair to him, also felt the need to throw away the ball every time we won a corner, throw in etc.
I didnt even know you were playing last night, it wasnt until I logged on to a Cardiff site this morning I saw how its only Blackpool who can catch us now, and then we have to lose all ours and they win all theirs and overturn the GD.

I reckon our front two should be in the team of the year, maybe our GK, but you can put the two Argies in, Nolan in, Smith, Butt and just about every Toon player, they have been the best team the new coca cola champ divison have had yet.

I learned yesterday that Readings boss used to play for us.  Im so happy that you avoided releagtion, what a turn around, at Christmas not one of your fans would of been gutted at missing out on the play off's just grateful to be where you are now.

Keep hold on Long, Gunnason or Iggason w/e his name is Kebe, the keeper but imo most importantly the boss.  Well done on the club for keeping the post in house and promoting someone from within.  Look at Peterborough, they didnt and it cost them.  QPR deserve to go down for the way they have run their club aswell, the fans dont deserve this and now at least the dodgy money men have gone from what I gather.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593

1927 wrote:

I didnt even know you were playing last night, it wasnt until I logged on to a Cardiff site this morning I saw how its only Blackpool who can catch us now, and then we have to lose all ours and they win all theirs and overturn the GD.

I reckon our front two should be in the team of the year, maybe our GK, but you can put the two Argies in, Nolan in, Smith, Butt and just about every Toon player, they have been the best team the new coca cola champ divison have had yet.

I learned yesterday that Readings boss used to play for us.  Im so happy that you avoided releagtion, what a turn around, at Christmas not one of your fans would of been gutted at missing out on the play off's just grateful to be where you are now.

Keep hold on Long, Gunnason or Iggason w/e his name is Kebe, the keeper but imo most importantly the boss.  Well done on the club for keeping the post in house and promoting someone from within.  Look at Peterborough, they didnt and it cost them.  QPR deserve to go down for the way they have run their club aswell, the fans dont deserve this and now at least the dodgy money men have gone from what I gather.
McDermott has come in and done a great job. Yep, he played for Cardiff and had lots of positive things to say about his time at your club. I reckon if we keep the majority of the squad and add 1 or 2 new faces, we'll have a decent shout at promotion next season. I also feel that you are the best team in the play-offs. You've got a great team of players and Forest look like messing it up.

Good Luck.

Pvt.Kosak wrote:

1927 wrote:

McDermott has come in and done a great job. Yep, he played for Cardiff and had lots of positive things to say about his time at your club. I reckon if we keep the majority of the squad and add 1 or 2 new faces, we'll have a decent shout at promotion next season. I also feel that you are the best team in the play-offs. You've got a great team of players and Forest look like messing it up.

Good Luck.
Cheers mate I dont agree though, I think Forest are better than us.  I remember years ago being intervid on Real Radio as I went to get my play off tickets when we had QPR in the final.  They asked me live on Radio what I thought our chances were of playing at The Millenium Stadium etc etc.  I said I reckon we hold the advantage as 5 of our regulars play for Wales there.  In regards to that,m if we make it, we have been there before, well most of them.  I reckon Chops and Bothroyd are the best 'pair', Whittingham and Burke the best wingers in the league, so who knows.  We need it for the money tbh, could be bust in 21 days from now but cant see it myself.  The Malaysians will come in and buy us.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593
Back to the Wembley point. I think that the national stadium should be in the middle of the country, easily accessible for the majority of the teams. However, it is well placed in the capital of the nation. 1927, is it that hard to get from Cardiff to Wembley? Is the main issue the first few miles around the stadium, or the whole journey itself?
It took about an hour to get to the M4 last time and then a 2.5 hour jounery home on the coach once we got out the car park, that can take 2 hours in itself.  Getting there can be worse in regards to coach parking, the last 2 miles can take 2 hours.

I was talking with Mek about this in this or another thread I think the FA fucked right up.  I seen queues on the M4 start at Swindon to get to Cardiff on Cup Final day when we had them down here, bumper to bumper all the way to us.

You imagine its us vs Swansea at Wembley?  How the fuck do you police the M4.  It will have to be a bubble trip for at least one of us and all the services closed off.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
Joey Barton kicking people in the head? I've never heard of that before

I've got to watch the highlights still but i don't believe it was that bad... perhaps your just a sore loser
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593

SEREVENT wrote:

Joey Barton kicking people in the head? I've never heard of that before

I've got to watch the highlights still but i don't believe it was that bad... perhaps your just a sore loser
I sit in the North Stand (behind the goal) and Federici came up to the corner. He fell over and Barton gave him a kick. I doubt it was caught on the TV , but there was a kick.

The two Argentinian twats (pardon my language) felt the need to have a go at our ball boys and the linesmen on a regular basis. Come the summer, I'll be cheering as always for Argentina to be knocked out first.

But Newcastle are a good team and well done for getting promoted. I don't think I have seen a better defence this year at the Madejski. With the likes of Liverpool, Villa and West Brom coming down here this season - none compare to the Newcastle defence last night.

Last edited by Pvt.Kosak (2010-04-14 09:48:25)

Pvt.Kosak
+125|6593

1927 wrote:

It took about an hour to get to the M4 last time and then a 2.5 hour jounery home on the coach once we got out the car park, that can take 2 hours in itself.  Getting there can be worse in regards to coach parking, the last 2 miles can take 2 hours.

I was talking with Mek about this in this or another thread I think the FA fucked right up.  I seen queues on the M4 start at Swindon to get to Cardiff on Cup Final day when we had them down here, bumper to bumper all the way to us.

You imagine its us vs Swansea at Wembley?  How the fuck do you police the M4.  It will have to be a bubble trip for at least one of us and all the services closed off.
The stadium should of been built on the edge of London. Therefore we could of had easy access straight onto the M25. It's the same here. Our stadium is about a mile from Junction 11. Yet last night, the majority of fans were stuck in traffic around the junction and entered the stadium late. Whenever there is a big crowd, the local council can't deal with it.

If Swansea and Cardiff did reach the play-off final, it would be a major policing operation. A couple of years back, Bristol City came down to Wembley. All there coaches stopped at the services at Reading, and there was a police presence there. If it were Swansea and Cardiff, it would be a lot worse.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6114|Birmingham, UK
today is the day newcastle become the 21st best team in england!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard